Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year (16256 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Pls!!! How Can I Deposit Into My Liberty Reserve Acct / Can I Deposit Check Into My Savings Acct In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by tillo4real(m): 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2012
What Is Going To Be My Gain? How much can I get at the end of the year?
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2012
take your money to the bond market
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by tillo4real(m): 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2012
U mean I should take my money to bond market,can you explain it better
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by jamace(m): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2012
Go and buy Nigeria Treasury Bills. Make enquiry at the nearest bank to you.
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by pyx: 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2012
bank will only give you less than 7% but let talk and negotiate with my lawyer I can give you a better return if the money is injected into my business. My mobile 08027189462
its a business and due proces shall be followed
and Other offer is for me to give you free businesss info freely call for whatever form you want to subscribe
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 09, 2012
Buy tresury bills,they ae bonds okay,dont give anbody money for business
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 09, 2012
Dont take any risk if you dont know any business,just play safe and try to learn a business very well before you do it.
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by otokx(m): 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2012
you will gain a perfect negative loss.

2 Likes

Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by stayalive(f): 5:51am On Mar 10, 2012
I suggest you buy a land and start building if your source of money is still on. If it is a pay off, let a business guru help you start a business so you don't loose the money. I can you but you may or may not like what l do but check it out first. http:///76t6exk
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by yormy(m): 7:35am On Mar 10, 2012
its very obvious that banks are using deposits to earn more turnover,. it could only be very risky for you if you don't invest in a lucrative business. banks would give you 6%,at which 30grand would be ur interest at d end of d yr. i'll advice you take presegsADESIDA's concept. cos i think a great man will never tired of making more money. or you invest with a reliable FOREX broker that will give you 6 to 10 % monthly.

1 Like

Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2012
Don't give anybody ur money to toy with... Its safer to play safe n get ur little returns.. If u r too lazy to go into business urself.
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2012
Hahaha look at all the "Businessmen" popping up from different angles. smh
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by peddylinko(m): 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2012
How Can We Talk Better,

Would Give You Ideas On How To Make More Returns Than Saving In The Bank.
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by willsman(m): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2012
I recommend to you online stock trading. It is 100% do-it-yourself thing meaning that you must have to learn the know how about it. The global online stock markets are structured to out perform uncountable times in % than the local type that must not go ahead 5% daily or when traded. Make sure you get the brain before you start trading and i bet you, you won't like doing other businesses apart from it. You are welcome.
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by willsman(m): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2012
I recommend to you online stock trading. It is 100% do-it-yourself thing meaning that you must have to learn the know how about it. The global online stock markets are structured to out perform uncountable times in % than the local type that must not go ahead 5% daily or when traded. Make sure you get the brain before you start trading and i bet you, you won't like doing other businesses apart from it. You are welcome.
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by dustydee: 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2012
many hawks waiting to pounce grin. poverty is rife in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by PurestBoy(m): 12:17am On Mar 12, 2012
pyx: bank will only give you less than 7% but let talk and negotiate with my lawyer I can give you a better return if the money is injected into my business. My mobile 08027189462
its a business and due proces shall be followed
and Other offer is for me to give you free businesss info freely call for whatever form you want to subscribe

Thief
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by ProfJYK(m): 12:41am On Mar 12, 2012
see as people eye dey chook inside person pocket. ideas dey fall from every corner. he asked what to gain from DMB savings, not who wants funding.

@OP, treasury bills r safe with a higher interest rate than savings or fixed dep. contact ur bank.
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by honeric01(m): 12:51am On Mar 12, 2012
Get about 4 bikes with that money, look for riders, they deliver #700-#1200 daily to you. they work 5-6 days weekly which is an average of #4,000 weekly
#16,000 monthly

In 12 months, you would have #192,000 as profit, mind you they don't buy fuel nor repairs from the daily profit because bikes make more than that, but your profit they must bring is between 700 and 1200 daily.

a bike cost around 80k and 120k so 500k can cover 4 bikes.

New bikes won't develop any faults within 12 months unless your riders are crackheads.

Alternatively, get a danfo bus within 500-700k, you get a daily #3,000 returns and they work for 5-6 days too which gives you 18,000 in a week and in 4 weeks, you get 72,000 naira.

In 12 months, you get 864,000 naira.. it's no rocket science, get a level headed driver to manage the bus for you and if properly managed, it shouldn't develop any fault for about 6-9 months, so you don't have to worry about using any of the profits for repairs. Commercial drivers make around 6-10k daily (depending on where their route), they buy fuel from the money and they take out 3k for you while the rest goes to them.

5 Likes

Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 12, 2012
People who do not know ђã†̥ to do with money are becoming too much here, if ℓ̊ may ask, how did you make this money? Can't you repeat the process? Even if the money fell from heaven, then repeat whatever you did initially. If its pool you won then continue playing-at least you will lose the money in familiar territory. If its a gift then pay your tight and buy yourself a good job. If you love being independent then learn a business-be an apprentice then go independent. Remember 500k is not a lot of money before you know it, its gone.
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by honeric01(m): 12:54am On Mar 12, 2012
blink182: People who do not know ђã†̥ to do with money are becoming too much here, if ℓ̊ may ask, how did you make this money? Can't you repeat the process? Even if the money fell from heaven, then repeat whatever you did initially. If its pool you won then continue playing-at least you will lose the money in familiar territory. If its a gift then pay your tight and buy yourself a good job. If you love being independent then learn a business-be an apprentice then go independent. Remember 500k is not a lot of money before you know it, its gone.

how do you buy a job? and why should he pay his tithe? the tithe for what?
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 12, 2012
People who do not know ђã†̥ to do with money are becoming too much here, if ℓ̊ may ask, how did you make this money? Can't you repeat the process? Even if the money fell from heaven, then repeat whatever you did initially. If its pool you won then continue playing-at least you will lose the money in familiar territory. If its a gift then pay your tithe and buy yourself a good job. If you love being independent then learn a business-be an apprentice then go independent. If you can't comprehend or live with what I've told you then get yourself Lagos state bond or federal government bond. Lagos state is the best in the world as it pays 14% but ℓ̊ doubt any holder will be willing to sell, you might just get lucky-haven't heard a long time about the bond though. Remember 500k is not a lot of money before you know it, its gone.
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 12, 2012
People who do not know ђã†̥ to do with money are becoming too much here, if ℓ̊ may ask, how did you make this money? Can't you repeat the process? Even if the money fell from heaven, then repeat whatever you did initially. If its pool you won then continue playing-at least you will lose the money in familiar territory. If its a gift then pay your tithe and buy yourself a good job. If you love being independent then learn a business-be an apprentice then go independent. If you can't comprehend or live with what I've told you then get yourself Lagos state bond or federal government bond. Lagos state is the best in the world as it pays 14% but ℓ̊ doubt any holder will be willing to sell, you might just get lucky-haven't heard a long time about the bond though. Remember 500k is not a lot of money before you know it, its gone.
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by Hadone(m): 1:05am On Mar 12, 2012
Your gain? I laugh in SLS. Okey, your gain should be something arround (minus) -150K. That's at the end of the year, your balance will be =350K. How I wish you'll try UBA!! Mhn, you'll see the surprise you'd never dreamt of.
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 12, 2012
honeric01:

how do you buy a job? and why should he pay his tithe? the tithe for what?
If its moneyed earned, depending on his belief as a christian, he should pay his tithe. But if it wasn't earned, as in some dashed, an inheritance or pocket money shocked then he is at liberty to follow his conscience.

@ blink182, expantiate more on how to buy a job. I want to buy some for myself and siblings cheesy
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by freshcvv(m): 1:14am On Mar 12, 2012
careytommy:
If its moneyed earned, depending on his belief as a christian, he should pay his tithe. But if it wasn't earned, as in some dashed, an inheritance or pocket money shocked then he is at liberty to follow his conscience.

@ blink182, expantiate more on how to buy a job. I want to buy some for myself and siblings cheesy

what makes you think he believes in tithe paying? what makes you think he even goes to church or mosque? why must he even pay tithe because others do it? those who do not pay tithe, are they poorer than those who do?

1 Like

Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by blank(f): 1:29am On Mar 12, 2012
I don't know which bank will give 6% interest rate for N500k. The best interest rate u will get is 3% and that will be from banks struggling to make money.
Re: If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year by member479760: 1:38am On Mar 12, 2012
so $3300.00 is a big money in this country and if one send someone $100 they don't appreciate it, WHY?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customers Accuse Azman Fuel Station Abuja Of Dispensing Water (Video) / List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland / Customs Generated N898bn As Revenue In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.