Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:16 PM

Relationship Advice Needed Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice Needed Please (2086 Views)

Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here / Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 / What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Advice Needed Please by doziej84: 6:30am On Mar 09, 2012
i'm a Masters student and also Teach part -time to fund my studies. recently met this Masters female student also, seems like a nice girl and am abt to fix a date with her dis weekend .
problem is after talking with her over the phone a night ago, she demanded for recharge cards. though i didnt send it and i told her it was a bit late that i would probably do it the next day.

my problem is i feel girls who exhibit this behaviour of asking for recharge cards are the unserious types and are only after what they can get from you ( its not as if i have the money to dash out, because like i said i teach to actually fund my studies).
what i need is a companion not somebody to pay her bills.

or
is she testing me to see if i'm going to oblige her. i dont really know.

i like this girl but the fact still remains that if shes into me for what she can get from me, i'll end the whole thing ASAP. i've got bigger problems.

by the way, she also mentioned to me that she went to town to get some money from her people but was unable to and that shes broke.

i need your responses guys. Thanks
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Please by Exponental(m): 7:32am On Mar 09, 2012
Go ahead wit d date, take tym 2 know her type of person, den conclude on wat u want.
I think its too early 2 judge now, d card might be very urgent 4 her @ dat tym n she feels u can be of help.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Please by swtdarling(f): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2012
time will tell.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Please by itiswell1(m): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2012
Guy, it is too early to conclude. Take your time.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Please by igetsbizy(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2012
Dude! its just recharge card. That alone shouldnt be basis to judge the characteristics of a girl you like. 400,750 wont kill you. Go on your date with her, get to know how better. If she's not the right kind other behaviors will manifest.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Please by kelz88(f): 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2012
I would not bother with such a chick. She doesn't know you like that to be asking for recharge card. . . .no matter how urgent it is. I would suggest maybe being just friends for a bit longer before asking her on a date.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Please by Goldieluks: 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2012
I don't think she's trying to test you. How can one test a stranger.
She has exhibited a weird side of her, for asking you to send her a recharge card
at this early stage. But you shouldn't make conclusions yet, not until you go on a date with her, for you to get to know her kind of person. By then it will be left for you to either keep her or dump her.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Please by bekay911(f): 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2012
Exponental:

Go ahead wit d date, take tym 2 know her type of person, den conclude on wat u want.
I think its too early 2 judge now, d card might be very urgent 4 her @ dat tym n she feels u can be of help.
seconded
but if she keeps on making demands witout considering ur situation or supporting u(maybe nt financially) den u r beta off w/out her.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Please by IZUKWU(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2012
Bros, i feel you . I have found myself in such situation and am presently still in it. Many ladies in nigeria have that mindset . Next will be one demand or the other . What i usually do is to determine what i would not spend above for a month and watch the lady . Time will tell.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Please by iykay4455(m): 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2012
I always believe that the smallest negligible things we do or say defines us as a whole.Be careful cos my gut feeling tells me that she will be a very demanding type once you guys go deep
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Please by Killz3(m): 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2012
Forget her. . . At this stage of your life, you dont need someone demanding nada from you. . . You just met her, and the first thing she told you is she is broke? She's a FAKE!
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 4:37am On Mar 10, 2012
@poster.Jst take ur tym 2 study her.some gals use dat 2 put a guy dy dnt wana go out wit off.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2012
If u have the means, send the recharge, go on ur date and watch her carefully. Dont form any enotional attachments yet though.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 11, 2012
I. Dnt knw why i. Like sexkillz's comment sometimes & despise dem other times. But i. ♡ dis comment from him! @op, τ̲̅ε̅ll her straight τ̅☺ her face dt U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt like girls ∂α† make demands! I. Dnt knw y some guys aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ scared of ladies ˚˚˚°ºH! Let her fly if she gets annoyed after tellin her. Its Ūя̲̅ future we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ talkin abt ˚˚˚°ºH ! Dnt allow any girl turn U̶̲̥̅̊ into A̶̲̥̅ fool! Be blunt & choose wisely ˚˚˚°ºH hmmmmm
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Please by freecocoa(f): 11:51am On Mar 11, 2012
Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland
Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland[/quote]
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Please by Konnektions146(m): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2012
i really dont like ladies who ask for recharge cards, mehn, for me it doesnt make sense but yu could go on de date and watch her next move, if she asks again, den take a walk and never look bak
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Please by sluvy4tune(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2012
igetsbizy: Dude! its just recharge card. That alone shouldnt be basis to judge the characteristics of a girl you like. 400,750 wont kill you. Go on your date with her, get to know how better. If she's not the right kind other behaviors will manifest.

400 , 750 won't kill you do u knw if he has up2 dat amount for christ sake dey are 2go on a date for d first time nd she's already telin money stories #woman
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Please by doziej84: 9:33am On Mar 16, 2012
Thank you guys, seems like i will just walk out of the whole thing.
i called her the other day 2 fix a date but b/4 i could do that, she started telling me of hw she fell sick wit malaria & hw her room mates bought drugs 4 her etc etc. she then asked me what i would buy for her when am coming and i replied i would get her something on my way. she then said that i shld pls get her something nice and i said OK.
ive decided 2 end it ASAP. shes called or rather flashed a few times, but my gut feeling tells me to take a walk. for the past 3 days weve not spoken so i guess dats the end people.

thnks 4 the advice guys. still looking to get hooked up to a companion soon.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Please by BodyKiss(m): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2012
@op, I think you waited far too long to make up your mind, left to me, i wouldn't have called again. She's a hungry biatch with a ripper's mindset.

Test you? Why do most guys always make themselves the victim when approaching women? You're are the one calling the shot, so you do testing. You decide if she's what you want, not the other way round.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 16, 2012
Let your instincts guide you from heartbreak. If your gut feeling tells you to walk then walk don't stay, don't manage, don't settle, don't invest another second in doubts. the world is full of women over 7 billion people on earth i bet out of this there will be miilions of women looking for a man like you. Keep on walking.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2012
OP, tho i know you must have gone on a date with her,but that chick aint worth shi t. forget her.cos is obvious she wants to eat your money considerin the fact that she's taking you for a maga. she sure must have a serious bf elsewhere,but since you're disturbin her too much,she just wants to be using u,and i bet you wont see her pants in the next 5years
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Please by Virnee(f): 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2012
well its possible she was in desperate need of the card to make a call, okay, just met this guy, like a month now, was to go visit and he tells me he hadnt eaten all day cos he is ill and ddnt have d strenght to prepare something, he actually asked that i get him food when going to his place, so what say u guys abt this?
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Please by Chocogoddess(f): 2:20am On Oct 03, 2020
What the bloody hell don't u have a little self esteem for once kinda girl is that? These are the reasons guys don't take Ladies serious anymore. U guys haven't gone on a date yet, u are already asking for recharge. Smh undecided
Re: Relationship Advice Needed Please by SeunDobo(m): 6:56am On Oct 03, 2020
I wouldn't send the Recharge card to her and i would keep talking to her and if she shows me altitude I would just ingnore and stop talking to her ..I hate rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Should I Give Her Or Not / Men!!! Very Terrible Species! / Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.