Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Grammatical Prowess. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Grammatical Prowess. (1668 Views)

National Board For Technical Education Signpost With Public Grammatical Blunder / Grammatical Murders Committed During Ministerial Screening - Farooq Kperogi / Have You Ever Been Bashed In Public Due To Grammatical Blunders? Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grammatical Prowess. by honsule(m): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2007
Guys,i have a flare for big grammar.E.G Holier than thou person:you need to subside,if not completely,expurge your sardonic and sanctimonious idiosyncrary.
Re: Grammatical Prowess. by honsule(m): 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2007
To our politicians:has the promise of better life for all become not only mere platitudes,deceitful political rhetorics and nauseating chicanery,but also a debilitating nightmare.Guys,let express ourselves with big grammar.
Re: Grammatical Prowess. by Purist(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2007
Hi all,

Please peruse my annotation meticulously and scrupulously with great clarity and perspicacity, so that grigadity will no longer fondulate the verisimilitude of your agolofemism in order to jabalate the watanical drimology of entamious bandu.

In order not to perplex you, and before some of you go scrambling for your wordbooks in search of the chimerical vocabularies herein; and as anticipated as well, before any psychotically corybantic fellow comes raving at me for my prepense catachresis, allow me to quickly promulgate that some words here are just an agglomeration of balderdash.

Thank you. grin
Re: Grammatical Prowess. by honsule(m): 4:36am On Oct 28, 2007
@purist.Guy,u are too much.Post more. All these,Hon.Sule reasoned,have cataclysmic consequences for a fledgling nairalanders. Tope masqueraded in self-delusion and derailment,his staccato of inaccuracies, stand of foolishness,and illogicality is succinctly described by logicians as "fallacy of illicit transition".Betraying his schizophrenia and warped sense of dementia.Tope played up a sanctimonious religiosity in a purely professional matter.This is a tragedy of monumental proportion,as it is a great disservice to Nairaland.Pls note:am not referring to anybody in particular.
Re: Grammatical Prowess. by honsule(m): 4:36am On Oct 28, 2007
@purist.Guy,u are too much.Post more. All these,Hon.Sule reasoned,have cataclysmic consequences for a fledgling nairalanders. Tope masqueraded in self-delusion and derailment,his staccato of inaccuracies, stand of foolishness,and illogicality is succinctly described by logicians as "fallacy of illicit transition".Betraying his schizophrenia and warped sense of dementia.Tope played up a sanctimonious religiosity in a purely professional matter.This is a tragedy of monumental proportion,as it is a great disservice to Nairaland.Pls note:am not referring to anybody in particular.
Re: Grammatical Prowess. by honsule(m): 4:37am On Oct 28, 2007
Re: Grammatical Prowess. by Jackossky(m): 8:21am On Jan 18, 2019
Smiles

Cc
Blueto

Perusing the asservations by various individuals, I felt elated ab initio.it would have been more scintillating if prodigies such as the sobriquet captioned above grace the thread with his Idiosyncratic lexicons. Notwithstanding, with this subtle notion,it therefore becomes permissible for me to rescind into my cocoon of abyss complacency and taciturnity.

(1) (Reply)

Make Waec At A Sitting Part 2 / Chevron Texaco Scholarships / Pls I Need Cmtv & Ctl Websites & Phone Nos (port Harcourt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.