Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search 2 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 2 (11719 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by coke(f): 2:54pm On May 23, 2005
Well, I don't know, but the whole thing is becoming boring. I mean, they need some spice. Seems they didn't watch it last year; this one that they are having fun with themselves the sooner they realize that the money is for one person and wont be shared the better for them.

Think of it this way: the relics that have been given to Lucan and Vaughn so far are supposed to be for thier pesonal benefit and they are supposed to guard it. Won't it be nice for someone to steal it and wink wink wink let's say put them in trouble it bring a new dimension to the whole thing. Think of this programme they do on series "eden". If there's backbiting and stuff the whole thing wold be cooler to watch.

Seems they are interested more in thier public image than getting the dough. Hell in the state the country is in today if you have an opportunity to get 5 million naira, [I]them they look face?[/I] rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
about them contenders:

Lanre is too f**kin lazy and whenever he's asked why he didn't do well he just says "it's not my fault" or some other foolish thing. [I]Abeg them force am? Na by force to go?[/I]

If Ifeoma keeps up at the rate she's going she'll be the first to leave. My advice; use Vaughn while you can. Hell, the guy has a crush on her and she still claiming, "there's nothing between the both of us". How sad?

Poor Samy, he's already at his wits end with the general. The sooner they fight the better for all of us. I mean, think of it this way: they get bruises, the others get to be stronger than them for the next event and we get to watch the entertainment on TV. How cool can that get?

Master Lucan is becoming a real pain I mean his ego has skyrocketted these past few days seems his head is growing at a fast rate.

For now Court Jester [b]Martin [/b]is my favourite.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by Allenpowered(m): 2:57pm On May 23, 2005
The governor of cross ivers is giving the million naira regardless of if the lady's position. so far she's the last womman standing!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by lijkiks: 3:07pm On May 23, 2005
As for me i'm really enjoying the show, there is an improvement in nigerian reality shows and the Gulder ultimate search should be commended.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by mapet: 3:09pm On May 23, 2005
This years gulder ultimates search contestants are bunch of disgrace. I dont think they realise they are here for competition and that the coverage is global. They mostly exhibit immature and juvenile tendencies. Anita to me talks just too much and in most cases they are utter rubbish. Any thing against her is chavernism. Lanre is down right lazy and needs to be evicted fast. Same for ifeoma. She talks like a baby and many of the stuffs coming out of her mouth sounds foolish and dumb. Madam chichi and the other lady baffles me. at times you wonder if they had a pre competition beef, and the way they shamelessly abuse each other on TV at times you'll ask where has decorum gone to.

The General is smart, fit but foolishly arogant. The pompous way he discribes himself leaves much to be desired, save for that he's a potential winner. Lucan gave himself away when he threaten to beat up anita. (Well I think Anita deserves it) but If you can't control yourself on TV then for God's sakes how do you control yourself at home? In fact I was thinking the organizers should have called him aside and given him stern warning.

Generally these crew shows lack of intelligence. Is this the best that could come out of sea school? angry angry I tot they took an aptitude test b4 the copetition proper? These guys are simply not intelligent at all. They cant figure out simple riddle, simple stuffs turns out difficult.

This years ultimate search is better organised and more adventurous. How I wish they could bring the last years competitors, especially the American, Sandra, Yetunde and tha sporty guy that lost something in his pocket and was evicted.

these years competitors are bunch of jokers angry angry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by coke(f): 12:24pm On May 24, 2005
Wow! I asked for a touch of spice, not the shock treatment.

Yesterday's episode:
Nothing prepared me for the way Chichi was sent off. shocked shocked shocked This shld serve as a warning to the rest of them. They would probably sit up more now.

As for Lucan, (embarassed embarassed embarassed) he deserved what he got. It was almost as though he felt that with the staff in his possession he might have as well claimed the dough. Some people do need to be woken up to reality now and then.

Eric is just another dunce. He shld be happy he's not the one that was sent out. The guy has nothing upstairs; at least nothing dat I've seen.

I'm happy for Martin. However, he shouldn't rest on his oars for he's my all time favorite for now. As for Vaughn, I still believe his arrogance will get him kicked out faster than he can imagine.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by dannie(m): 12:13pm On May 25, 2005
Hi ya'all. I think Lucan will win, but I would have loved Martin to win. cheesy
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by fanta: 3:22pm On May 25, 2005
Hi,

I'm really pleased with the program. It's quite thrilling.

But please, Chidi should loosen up a bit with the contestants. He seems so uptight and unfriendly with them and he hardly smiles. He should smile a little bit more because it fits him.

On the whole, I wish the contestants luck and I want a girl to win this time around or make the top 3.

Best of luck.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by Angelgal(f): 10:48am On May 27, 2005
Guys what's going on? Ain't you pple watching the show anymore? I woulda thought you'd have written more on the latest episodes....I just love reading your opinions and finally decided to take the plunge and rub minds with ya all....

Seun I dunno how you are doing it but you gotta keep this website alive! grin

Now...that Vaughan guy on the ultimate search, body too dey catch am! angry He is ultimately displaying his immaturity! Check out the way he messed up his team mates' chances of winning the latest task of finding matches (pairs) of what was under the calabash. If they'd gone a step further from making it reality tv to interactive tv, I woulda sent a whopping knock to his empty skull. Esther is right..he is indeed a stupid guy that craves attention.

The show is really catching on now....suspense really creeping in. Did any of you feel the dread I felt when Anita turned out to be the only one that picked a pebble? I actually thought she was on her way to being evicted! I wonder between her and Ifeoma who will be the last girl standing to win Governor Duke's N500,000.....
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by brownlolly(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2005
i guess u r right triacia,chidi is a whacko.i dont reall like d guy, most especially whn he want to announce the eviction of contestants.he's so rude and a bit snobbish. lipsrsealed
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by delarontus(f): 6:51pm On May 30, 2005
How else can one announce an eviction, all smiles? I think he moderates well.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by whizkid(f): 11:21am On May 31, 2005
With the eviction of Anita yesterday, Ifeoma is the first millionaire for being the last lady standing and she is only 19. How many people can boast of earning a milion naira at age 19. Lucky her.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by ashley(f): 12:42pm On May 31, 2005
hi seun
wats up how r u doing, i just want u to know u r doing a very good job
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by Seun(m): 2:19pm On May 31, 2005
I'm jealous of Ifeoma.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by fanta: 5:54pm On May 31, 2005
i don't understand what exactly is going on. vaughn cheats so much and chidi behaves as if he has seen nothing. it baffles me when he does something wrong and he gets ignored and when others do it, they get evicted.

take for instance the fight between him and lucan. vaughn was at fault, he incited the brawl but lucan was almost evicted if not for his immunity. that type of preferential treatment upsets me. vaughn behaves as if the show was made for him. i will be so mad if he wins because he doesn't deserve a dime out of it.

vaughn is such a terrible sportsman, he gets envious when others win. please get rid of him
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by oluwizard(m): 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2005
i will love it if martins or ifeoma win this show bcause thy deserve it. good lucky to both of them. cheesy cheesy smiley
oluwizard
ABUJA NIGERIA.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by legry(m): 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2005
Hey ,that cast dude dont know his name im sure he almost pissed in his pants yesterday when they got to the place of dong or gong i cant know i swear i thought they were going to tell the dude to get of the hills now i wonder who's going to win this search
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by delarontus(f): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2005
That dude is Lukan and he is a lucky guy. One could tell he had given up then came the surprise. Yesterday was supposed to be another eviction day but the search with its surprises shocked us all.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by whizkid(f): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2005
delarontus:

One could tell he had given up then came the surprise. Yesterday was supposed to be another eviction day but the search with its surprises shocked us all.

Same here! With what's going on, people will begin to think that Chidi and co are favouring some people. Lucan got evicted and was later saved, same with Anita but she finally droped. Vaughn no go area.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by delarontus(f): 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2005
Well, to be objective i think Vaughn has just been lucky and might be lucky enough to clinch the prize. Its funny the winner will not be judged by character or attitude or else he doesn't stand a chance.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by whizkid(f): 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2005
delarontus:

Well, to be objective I think Vaughn has just been lucky and might be lucky enough to clinch the prize. Its funny the winner will not be judged by character or attitude or else he doesn't stand a chance.

But Lucan was almost evicted for his violent behaviour, remember? Again I think apart from the physical and mental skills, the organisers alone know the criteria for being the ultimate man or woman.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by Angelgal(f): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2005
I can't believe none of the contestants voted that loudmouthed Vaughan out when they had the chance! Instead Lucan and Ifeoma had a tie as possible people to be evicted. What the heck's wrong with them

If anybody should leave the search it is VAUGHAN! He is a real pain! angry angry angry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by Seun(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2005
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by femade05(m): 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2005
I am disappointed in my main man, Martin, for chosing Ify for eviction yesterday. I had thought that they will evict the loud-mouthed & lying Vaughn. I still believe that Martin would win but I doff my hat for Ify. She quite intelligent
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by Angelgal(f): 8:33am On Jun 03, 2005
Halleluia ! Finally Vaughan is out! grin grin grin And he was unanimously voted out by his ex competitors! GREAT! Good works guys!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by chi: 10:04am On Jun 03, 2005
I really did not like vaughn but yesterday when he was unanimously removed, i felt for him.

This has taught me that it pays to sow good seeds because. you never know when you would have to eat the fruit of the seed u sowed.

I really hope Ifeoma wins but i don't trust Luca. He has proved to be the proverbial cat with nine lives
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by Seun(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2005
People keep saying Ifeoma is intelligent. Why
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by chi: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2005
Simply because she is.

She has raw intelligence. This has been proved times and times agin. She solved the riddles first and always took her time to think. Can't say the same for Vaughan.

What she lacks in physical strength she makes up in brain brain strength. Why do u think the contestants wanted her out. Because if she posed a threat to them on anything that involved brains.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by Angelgirl(f): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2005
It was big lesson for the almighty, arrogant, self acclaimed general (Vaughn), i was happy about how he was evicted, infact if you were in my area yesterday, the jubilation was like when Nigeria won a world cup match, welldone Chidi and the decision makers for your unbiased judgements so far. I Hope Martin Wins!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by Angelgal(f): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2005
seun:

People keep saying Ifeoma is intelligent.  Why
Seun I dunno why you are bothering to partake in this forum since you say you hardly watch the programme. Ifeoma is a smart chic! If you were watching the programme you woulda seen the several episodes whereby she was able to solve the riddles! The search indeed is not all about brawn, the brain is involved too. So there! tongue

I hope you are not being chauvinistic about Ify's intelligence.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by chi: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2005
thanks angel gal.

See seun, facts are facts. I f u don't like it well nothing can be done.

IFEOMA IS INTELLIGENT.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2 by Seun(m): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2005
Maybe the reason everyone thinks Ifeoma is so intelligent is because the others are ... not?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nigeria Handsome Nollywood Actor Nonso Diobi Shot Dead / Thread For Phillipines Movies/telenovela Lovers / Every Hates Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.