Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament (8236 Views)

Poll: How do you suggest we do the bible studies?

Topical Studies: 69% (38 votes)
Chapter by Chapter Studies: 25% (14 votes)
Verse by Verse Studies: 5% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: How do you suggest we do the bible studies?

Topical Studies: 47% (17 votes)
Chapter by Chapter Studies: 25% (9 votes)
Verse by Verse Studies: 11% (4 votes)
Book by Book Studies: 16% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

The New Testament Prophets Defined. / Is The New Testament Rightly Labeled New Testament? / False Prophecies Of The New Testament (bible) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by Goshen360(m): 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2012
I have been thinking about this lately. The project is huge and time consuming but I came up with an idea that we (each one of us) can pull resources and knowledge together explaining, disagreeing and agreeing on our differences on bible explanation based on the most accepted explanation and truth here. Verse by Verse being explained or couple of verses put together and explained, then chapter by chapter. We can do this together instead of doing out thing separately. It will be amazing how we will move faster than expected.

I cannot do this project alone by myself considering the fact that, I might not be stable after some times. Hence, I decided to open it up to every bible teacher here on this forum. We can set the motion and any bible teacher here can go ahead teaching the truth. Questions can the directed to a teacher and anyone can answer with bible verses to back up his or her answers. In other words, I do not have the final teachings here. It is open to all bible teachers but we MUST go line by line, verse(s) by verse(s) and chapter by chapter. References can be made to old or new testament verses to explain a current verse being explained.

We can really progress and expose a lot of false teachings going on today in the body of Christ and spread sound biblical truth we learn here. I suggest we start with the New Testament. My reason is, the new testament is the old fulfilled. We can read the Old testament on our different level of studies in order to have a background to the new testament to share our thought and biblical truth here in relation to the new testament.

Friends, what do you think?

3 Likes

Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by buzugee(m): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2012
sounds like a great idea. are there that many regulars in this section though ? somehow i think the regulars in this section are not up to 10. like if you go to the politics section, the turnover of threads is extremely fast. in this section the turnover is slow. meaning there may not be that many people to participate in a project like this
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by Goshen360(m): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2012
Let's kick it started anyway. It might take years as i foresee in my heart but we would have done a good job in the end. Gradually, people will join. Also, bear in mind, some people will just be reading to learn and might not be a teacher of the word.

1 Like

Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by buzugee(m): 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2012
sounds great, i will let you do the honors seeing as it is your project.
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by Goshen360(m): 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2012
Ok sir, Let me pull up some stuffs and we get started into the new testament. Will start soon.
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by mkmyers45(m): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2012
Buzuu-gee is right  grin grin grin

We dont have enough regular posters who can make this work and as you have rightly pointed out only you can't do it and its defo not a project for two or three but im in if we have enough support,   wink, there always has to be a Devil's Advocate grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by Goshen360(m): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2012
You have also joined. If we have up to ten people, it can work. Imagine ten people putting bible explanations together. I know some people have not seen this thread, probably because it's weekend. I am sure it will work say if we have at least ten people or more. Like I said in my opening statement, I cannot do it alone considering the fact that I might be busy later in few months to come. However, i don't want the project to stop if am not around or consistent. That's my point sir.
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by Bwoodlt: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2012
I'm in this one!
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by Goshen360(m): 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2012
Thanks. You are welcome sir
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by buzugee(m): 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2012
mkmyers45:

Buzuu-gee is right  grin grin grin

We dont have enough regular posters who can make this work and as you have rightly pointed out only you can't do it and its defo not a project for two or three but im in if we have enough support,   wink, there always has to be a Devil's Advocate grin grin grin grin grin

grin how are ya chief ? yeah this project needs tonnes of people to make it exciting. anything short of that and it will be a slug
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by mkmyers45(m): 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2012
buzugee:

grin how are ya chief ? yeah this project needs tonnes of people to make it exciting. anything short of that and it will be a slug

I forsee a thread that may not last due to fights,arguments and what have you not, anyway where pastor kun,AIO,JO,Frosbel etc etc

#EnoughDoctrinalBashing
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by Bwoodlt: 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2012
I believe if we start something and the few of us here participate accordingly, then within few days it might make it to the front page,  Lets not be discouraged wit the no of posters. The lord will finish what He has started. Ours is to do our part and leave the rest to Him.

Just my thought  smiley
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by Goshen360(m): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2012
Hebrews 1:1-3 NKJV

1. God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,

2. has in these last days spoken to us by [His] Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;

3. who being the brightness of [His] glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

The Bible is God speaking to man. It is the mind of our creator, God speaking his mind to us in our fellowship with him, which is one of the main reason why man was created. God wanted a family, so he created a man. Looking at the bible in general or in context, the bible is divided into three (3) different ages of time. Below are the divisions:

1. The Father or Patriarch Age: Genesis to Exodus 19.

This age and period existed from Genesis to exodus 19, where the children of Israel was free from Egyptian slavery and the nation of Israel formed and then the Law was given to them. This Age and period is also known or called the pre-law age. During this time, God spoke to man through fathers or patriarchs  of each family and sometimes through angels in order to communicate God's will, testament or covenant.

A testament simply means, a will, contract, an agreement or a covenant which God established with/for man. The Old testament Laws were for people who lived before and during Christ. The new testament Laws of Christ are for all of us who came after the death of Christ. The cross divided the old and new testament. Therefore, the bible as it regards to old testament is not a set of book from Genesis to Malachi but rather Exodus 20 to Gospel of John in context.

2. The Israelites or Jewish Age. Exodus 20 - Death of Christ.

God in his covenant (testament) with the seed of Abraham could not establish His will or testament with the children of Israel when they are in bondage or ruler ship of Pharaoh in Egypt. God had to first bring them out first to fulfill His covenant or agreement he made with Abraham. Exodus 20 accomplished that purpose and the nation of Israel was established. During this period, many things took place such as, the law was given, God appointed Prophets, Kings, Judges, etc hence we have books of the bible such as the prophets, kings, wisdom books etc. Christ was born under the law or this Jewish age and lived under the law. During this time of Christ living under the law, Christ was also establishing the new law which will take effect after His death and will thereafter be called the new testament.

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another." John 13:34-35, NKJV.

Hence we see that the new commandment or new testament is based on the message of LOVE. This love can then be interpreted or spread into many topics but the central message of Christ to us is LOVE.

3. The Christian Age. Acts of the Apostles to Revelation.

This is the third age and time. It is named after Christ. It is the last and final age. This is the age and times we are today and will continue till the return of Christ. In this current age, there is a kingdom life. The kingdom of God or the kingdom of heaven. We will get there as we progress.

Biblically and speaking the truth, we do not have anything to do with the laws and pre-law EXCEPT for things such as faith, love and obedience as it is also found in the our new commandment/testament. 1 Cor. 10:11 says, These things happened to them (the Israelites) as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfillment of the ages has come.

For the law, having a shadow of the good things to come, [and] not the very image of the things, can never with these same sacrifices, which they offer continually year by year, make those who approach perfect. [/b]Heb. 10:1, NKJV

[b]By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear.
Heb 8:13.

For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance--now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant. In the case of a will, it is necessary to prove the death of the one who made it, because a will is in force only when somebody has died; it never takes effect while the one who made it is living. Heb 9:15-17.

and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch. Acts 11: 26

HOWEVER, THE ABOVE DOES NOT MEAN WE SHOULD NOT READ THE OLD TESTAMENT ANYMORE. THE OLD TESTAMENT HAS MANY ADVANTAGES OF READING IT AS IT GIVES US BACKGROUND AND INSIGHT TO THE NEW TESTAMENT BUT WE ARE NOT BOUND BY IT'S LAWS AND PENALTIES ANYMORE.
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by Goshen360(m): 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2012
mkmyers45:

I forsee a thread that may not last due to fights,arguments and what have you not, anyway where pastor kun,AIO,JO,Frosbel etc etc

#EnoughDoctrinalBashing

Yes. There will be fight, arguments but we are all mature and can explain issues with biblical proofs. The most widely explanations will be accepted after we all reason together through whatever explanations given and available. Yes exactly, doctrines and false teaching will be corrected.

The thread and studies has started already
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by Goshen360(m): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2012
Bwoodlt:

I believe if we start something and the few of us here participate accordingly, then within few days it might make it to the front page,  Lets not be discouraged wit the no of posters. The lord will finish what He has started. Ours is to do our part and leave the rest to Him.

Just my thought  smiley

Good encouragement.

1 Like

Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by mkmyers45(m): 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2012
goshen360:

Hebrews 1:1-3 NKJV

1. God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,

2. has in these last days spoken to us by [His] Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;

3. who being the brightness of [His] glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

The Bible is God speaking to man. It is the mind of our creator, God speaking his mind to us in our fellowship with him, which is one of the main reason why man was created. God wanted a family, so he created a man. Looking at the bible in general or in context, the bible is divided into three (3) different ages of time. Below are the divisions:

1. The Father or Patriarch Age: Genesis to Exodus 19.

This age and period existed from Genesis to exodus 19, where the children of Israel was free from Egyptian slavery and the nation of Israel formed and then the Law was given to them. This Age and period is also known or called the pre-law age. During this time, God spoke to man through fathers or patriarchs  of each family and sometimes through angels in order to communicate God's will, testament or covenant.

A testament simply means, a will, contract, an agreement or a covenant which God established with/for man. The Old testament Laws were for people who lived before and during Christ. The new testament Laws of Christ are for all of us who came after the death of Christ. The cross divided the old and new testament. Therefore, the bible as it regards to old testament is not a set of book from Genesis to Malachi but rather Exodus 20 to Gospel of John in context.

2. The Israelites or Jewish Age. Exodus 20 - Death of Christ.

God in his covenant (testament) with the seed of Abraham could not establish His will or testament with the children of Israel when they are in bondage or ruler ship of Pharaoh in Egypt. God had to first bring them out first to fulfill His covenant or agreement he made with Abraham. Exodus 20 accomplished that purpose and the nation of Israel was established. During this period, many things took place such as, the law was given, God appointed Prophets, Kings, Judges, etc hence we have books of the bible such as the prophets, kings, wisdom books etc. Christ was born under the law or this Jewish age and lived under the law. During this time of Christ living under the law, Christ was also establishing the new law which will take effect after His death and will thereafter be called the new testament.

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another." John 13:34-35, NKJV.

Hence we see that the new commandment or new testament is based on the message of LOVE. This love can then be interpreted or spread into many topics but the central message of Christ to us is LOVE.

3. The Christian Age. Acts of the Apostles to Revelation.

This is the third age and time. It is named after Christ. It is the last and final age. This is the age and times we are today and will continue till the return of Christ. In this current age, there is a kingdom life. The kingdom of God or the kingdom of heaven. We will get there as we progress.

Biblically and speaking the truth, we do not have anything to do with the laws and pre-law EXCEPT for things such as faith, love and obedience as it is also found in the our new commandment/testament. 1 Cor. 10:11 says, These things happened to them (the Israelites) as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfillment of the ages has come.

For the law, having a shadow of the good things to come, [and] not the very image of the things, can never with these same sacrifices, which they offer continually year by year, make those who approach perfect. Heb. 10:1, NKJV

By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear. Heb 8:13. (HAS IT COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED?)

For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance--now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant. In the case of a will, it is necessary to prove the death of the one who made it, because a will is in force only when somebody has died; it never takes effect while the one who made it is living. Heb 9:15-17.

and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch. Acts 11: 26

HOWEVER, THE ABOVE DOES NOT MEAN WE SHOULD NOT READ THE OLD TESTAMENT ANYMORE. THE OLD TESTAMENT HAS MANY ADVANTAGES OF READING IT AS IT GIVES US BACKGROUND AND INSIGHT TO THE NEW TESTAMENT [b]BUT WE ARE NOT BOUND BY IT'S LAWS AND PENALTIES ANYMORE[/b].

I dont think your above statement in bold is fair, Many laws in the Old testament are still binding to this day. Abi do you want to discredit Leviticus and Deuteronomy esp?
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by Goshen360(m): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2012
^^^
The words I have quoted are from the bible. I didn't quote if from my own head as you can see. Are we not called after Christ today? as in being called Christians, Acts 11:26.

Heb 8:13 NKJV,
In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Consider since the time this statement was made till now, we no longer practice animal sacrifices and all those stuffs in the old, do we?

The Laws of Moses had their penalties for not doing them. Because we do not observe them anymore, we are not bounded by them and the penalties attached to them. Remember, a woman was caught in the very act of adultery and the Law of Moses says she must be stoned to death. This is not to justify adultery but the soul of an adulterer is more important to God under the new testament because God does no longer desire that any should perish but that we come to repentance. One of the Purpose of the Law is to train God's people towards obedience to God, It doesn't make us perfect.

The Lord is not slack concerning [His] promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9, NKJV
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by mcchegzy(m): 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2012
this is going to be interesting smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by buzugee(m): 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2012
mkmyers45:

I dont think your above statement in bold is fair, Many laws in the Old testament are still binding to this day. Abi do you want to discredit Leviticus and Deuteronomy esp?
i concur. old testament laws are still binding. the sacrificial laws however have been fulfilled by the messiah as the sacrificial lamb.  and the new convenant was made so as to include all the other nations as spiritual israelites. the old convenant was for the lineage israelites, which we (shemitic nubian africans) are a part of whether we care to accept it or not

however some of those laws cannot be fulfilled today because we are living in the era of the gentiles and scripture says render unto caesar what is caesars. scripture also says obey the laws of the land. as such we are bound by the laws of the land in which we reside. if you try stoning someone to death you will recieve the death penalty in texas  grin grin render unto texas what is to texas (obey the laws of the land ).
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by FXKing2012(m): 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2012
Great idea but I've got suggestions: 1) Why not let's choose a topic per week - just like we do in church - in order to give order to the whole thing;
2) We could mail Seun to put it on the front page in order to draw participants;
3) We mail/invite the regular Christian contributors such as joagbaje, newmi, mabell, etc etc
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by buzugee(m): 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2012
FXKing2012:

Great idea but I've got suggestions: 1) Why not let's choose a topic per week - just like we do in church - in order to give order to the whole thing;
2) We could mail Seun to put it on the front page in order to draw participants;
3) We mail/invite the regular Christian contributors such as joagbaje, newmi, mabell, etc etc

I am a regular 'christian' contributor too  angry but great idea grin
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by Goshen360(m): 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2012
@ buzugee and mkmyers45

My understand is, Jesus summed all the Laws together into two: Matt 22:35-40, NKJV

Then one of them, a lawyer (An expert in the Law), asked [Him a question], testing Him, and saying, "Teacher, which [is] the great commandment in the law?" Jesus said to him, "'You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.' "This is [the] first and great commandment. "And [the] second [is] like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' "On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets."

Love the Lord your God and Love your neighbour as Yourself. On this hang the Prophets and the law. What this means is, when you love God, you will simply not break all other laws. How many of the laws can we even remember? When we love God in our heart, we will not think of rebelling against the commandments of God in His word.

Secondly, when we Love our neighbours as Ourselves, we will not do evil or harm them. Nobody hates his/her own self. If you can't killl yourself because you love yourself, you won't think of killing your neighbours. This is my understanding. Except I will learn new things from you guys. Am open minded and this is the reason for bible studies.

for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, [there is the] bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God. Heb. 7:19, NKJV
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by Goshen360(m): 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2012
buzugee:

i concur. old testament laws are still binding. the sacrificial laws however have been fulfilled by the messiah as the sacrificial lamb.  and the new convenant was made so as to include all the other nations as spiritual israelites. the old convenant was for the lineage israelites, which we (shemitic nubian africans) are a part of whether we care to accept it or not

however some of those laws cannot be fulfilled today because we are living in the era of the gentiles and scripture says render unto caesar what is caesars. scripture also says obey the laws of the land. as such we are bound by the laws of the land in which we reside. if you try stoning someone to death you will recieve the death penalty in texas  grin grin render unto texas what is to texas (obey the laws of the land ).

My brother, don't combine the laws of the land with the laws of the bible in the era of law of Moses. For the law was given through Moses, [but] grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. John 1:17, NKJV.

Everybody knows we are to obey the laws of the land as Christians. We are talking about the Laws in the era of Moses here not the laws of the land we reside now in this present time. I don't know maybe our view of the Law differs and that's why we are doing this bible studies. I agree with you when it comes to obeying the laws of the land we reside but not the laws of Moses anymore, because it's being done away with and fulfilled by Christ.
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by buzugee(m): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2012
goshen360:

@ buzugee and mkmyers45

My understand is, Jesus summed all the Laws together into two: Matt 22:35-40, NKJV

Then one of them, a lawyer (An expert in the Law), asked [Him a question], testing Him, and saying, "Teacher, which [is] the great commandment in the law?" Jesus said to him, "'You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.' "This is [the] first and great commandment. "And [the] second [is] like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' "On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets."

Love the Lord your God and Love your neighbour as Yourself. On this hang the Prophets and the law. What this means is, when you love God, you will simply not break all other laws. How many of the laws can we even remember? When we love God in our heart, we will not think of rebelling against the commandments of God in His word.

Secondly, when we Love our neighbours as Ourselves, we will not do evil or harm them. Nobody hates his/her own self. If you can't killl yourself because you love yourself, you won't think of killing your neighbours. This is my understanding. Except I will learn new things from you guys. Am open minded and this is the reason for bible studies.

for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, [there is the] bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God. Heb. 7:19, NKJV
well its like this. as you rightly alluded to, the greatest law is to love the lord with all your heart.

if you love the lord with all your heart you will obey all his laws

scripture says whomever disobeys the least of my laws will be truncated to the bottom in heaven MATTEW 5 VS 19.  that shows you he is serious about all his laws, even the least (see how this is culled from the new testament )

so basically by hanging all his commandments on 2 laws, he basically covered all the bases. if you love the lord you will not break ANY of his laws

however he also knows that we are in the era of the gentiles as he himself handed the world to the gentiles to rule because the righteous were being unrighteous (romans 11 vs 11) (job 9 vs 24 ) ( revelations 6 vs 4). so we are to render unto caesar what is caesars. meaning you have to obey the laws of the gentiles. while you are not supposed to shave your beard, if your boss says he wants your beard shaved for professionalism, you have to do it. you have to render unto him what is his. same way you will not put homosexuals to death in this gentile world, unless of course you dont mind the death penalty  grin

finally, the laws that have definitely been eradicated are the sacrificial laws because the messiah came to eradicate the sacrificial laws. now you dont have to kill doves or lambs and whatnot. all that sacrifice ritual is out the window. every other law stands (but you dont have to obey them if they interfere with the law of the land you live in )
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by Goshen360(m): 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2012
buzugee:

so basically by hanging all his commandments on 2 laws, he basically covered all the bases. if you love the lord you will not break ANY of his laws

goshen360:

@ buzugee and mkmyers45

Basically, we are saying the same in different understanding. Very clear now my brother. Let's move on.
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by buzugee(m): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2012
goshen360:

Basically, we are saying the same in different understanding. Very clear now my brother. Let's move on.
you know eating snails pork shrimps and lobster is breaking one of his laws right grin grin grin he put those animals in the world to clean up his ecosystem. which of those do you eat goshen ? honest answer please
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by Goshen360(m): 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2012
buzugee:

you know eating snails pork shrimps and lobster is breaking one of his laws right grin grin grin he put those animals in the world to clean up his ecosystem. which of those do you eat goshen ? honest answer please

Hey! for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, [there is the] bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God. Heb. 7:19, NKJV
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2012
uncle Goshen, i'm in!
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by reveal: 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2012
@goshen

Thanks for resurrecting this. Though for me we could have started with other books with less potential for arguments till we have gathered up steam.

On the matter of whether we are still under the law or not the ff passages(Gal 3:10 - 14) make it clear that a man is under a curse if he does not continue to do all that is written in the law. But that Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law having been made a curse for us. He actually likened the law to a school master that brings us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. So then we who are led by faith are not under the law and , against such there is no law. Gal 5: 18,23b.
Will still come back to our focus verse.
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by Eben2: 9:03am On Mar 10, 2012
Earnestly waitin 4 u 2 start dis brother!
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by Eben2: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2012
Earnestly waitin 4 u 2 start dis brother!
Re: Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament by Joagbaje(m): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2012
FXKing2012:

Great idea but I've got suggestions: 1) Why not let's choose a topic per week - just like we do in
3) We mail/invite the regular Christian contributors such as joagbaje, etc etc

I dey do one serious painting for studio . I will still manage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam / Top Nigerian Gospel Praise & Worship Songs Released In January 2019 / Penal Substitution: Jesus Didn't Die In Place Of Anyone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.