Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. (12222 Views)

February Elecions: Foreign Journalists Still Denied Visa Into Nigeria? / Lamido Denied Being Appointed As Jonathan’s Campaign Coordinator / I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Today: Thank You APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by Sirbodje: 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2012
Poster sounds like a naive bushman, he must be pretty stupid to tell people abroad that he is from Togo. Also, imagine seeking validation from an ordinary Spanish man in the street. For all we know the Spanish man may be the cleaner or doing menial task around the airport.

What would he do if he were to meet the king of Spain, kill his mother and father or sell them into slavery?

Poster must be a dull-wit, if he was sharp, he would have chosen a whole host of countries ahead of Togo. Why didn’t he say he came from America, maybe he is too short black and ugly. grin grin grin grin grin

I do believe the poster is Trolling
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by jidewin(m): 8:03am On Apr 02, 2012
Hmm this just gave me another idea,when next I'm asked where I come from,I simply answer BAKASSI.....small country which shares border with Cameroon(abi camroun) and Nigeria.live the rest for them to figure out.
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2012
Gallantry at times may be Foolishness....shouting 'odechi' where F21 is launchin missile is foolishness not Gallantry or act of warrior........

Some people will jus talk w'out considerin d 'contextual meanin' of what dey re sayin bou stick to d mere dictionary meanin(denotative)... COWARD!!

Even d bible says blessin to whom approach it with wizenry(i didnt quote pls)....

Here in Nigeria, we ve seen Ndigbo,yoruba(most esp Xtians) sayin 'Allah Akbar' in other to Avoid bein lynched in the Kano,Kaduna riot in d 3rd rebublic Vice Versa( for muslim too).......

Op, u re a wise man,if u were to meet people like 'Beaf' there,u wud ve been lynched cuz no matter how u tried to defend ursef nd ur country,u will still be criticised nd maybe persecuted by them........just d way 'Beaf' is challengin U now without readin between d line...........

Though,Some nigerians ve Ego problem, u see a lady from Nakede claimin Owerri,u see some one from Agalabiri claimin Yenagoa the situation of OP is not Ego nor inferiority complex but SURVIVAL

Reported by a friend from Finland,many Nigerians claim kenyan,Ghanian,cameroon,Gambia in order to be free in d social system............so people wont look @ you as a potential terrorist or 419ers, so as not to be single out nor isolated......

Befor affirmin or condemnin who you are ,u ve to consider the environment and d people therein.........

Op, u re not a COWARD but a DIPLOMAT......atleast u accepted bein wrong but d situation require u to do so,U be DIPLOMAT..... And a patriot, ur Govt didnt give u d opportunity to be proud of ur self nd ur country, very soon, I pray, u will be proud of ur heritage.....

The Nigerian Government is d only machinery that can change Nigerians' mindset, d leaders should stop turning guys to thugs,armed robbers,Advance fee frauders(419) and d ladies to prostitutes nd mistress........

We shall survive...........in naija and abroad,amen!!!!!!!
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by jidewin(m): 7:50am On Apr 04, 2012
donroxy: Gallantry at times may be Foolishness....shouting 'odechi' where F21 is launchin missile is foolishness not Gallantry or act of warrior........

Some people will jus talk w'out considerin d 'contextual meanin' of what dey re sayin bou stick to d mere dictionary meanin(denotative)... COWARD!!

Even d bible says blessin to whom approach it with wizenry(i didnt quote pls)....

Here in Nigeria, we ve seen Ndigbo,yoruba(most esp Xtians) sayin 'Allah Akbar' in other to Avoid bein lynched in the Kano,Kaduna riot in d 3rd rebublic Vice Versa( for muslim too).......

Op, u re a wise man,if u were to meet people like 'Beaf' there,u wud ve been lynched cuz no matter how u tried to defend ursef nd ur country,u will still be criticised nd maybe persecuted by them........just d way 'Beaf' is challengin U now without readin between d line...........

Though,Some nigerians ve Ego problem, u see a lady from Nakede claimin Owerri,u see some one from Agalabiri claimin Yenagoa the situation of OP is not Ego nor inferiority complex but SURVIVAL

Reported by a friend from Finland,many Nigerians claim kenyan,Ghanian,cameroon,Gambia in order to be free in d social system............so people wont look @ you as a potential terrorist or 419ers, so as not to be single out nor isolated......

Befor affirmin or condemnin who you are ,u ve to consider the environment and d people therein.........

Op, u re not a COWARD but a DIPLOMAT......atleast u accepted bein wrong but d situation require u to do so,U be DIPLOMAT..... And a patriot, ur Govt didnt give u d opportunity to be proud of ur self nd ur country, very soon, I pray, u will be proud of ur heritage.....

The Nigerian Government is d only machinery that can change Nigerians' mindset, d leaders should stop turning guys to thugs,armed robbers,Advance fee frauders(419) and d ladies to prostitutes nd mistress........

Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap.......
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by gulfer: 8:15am On Apr 04, 2012
davidylan:

why? Kids shoot themselves in the head here so why is this isolated case now a prob?
The problem is not their death in Nigeria but the bungled rescue operation for the two men. If I was the poster in the same situation, I'd explain and state that it was the British and Nigerian security teams that killed the two hapless hostages.
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by whitefairy(f): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2013
chosen04: ^^^^^^^^^The cursed country is a disappointment to him . . . . . . . So blame him not
shaaarrrap u,why wud u say naija is cursed?its pple like u dat drag naija backward!
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by whitefairy(f): 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2013
donroxy: Gallantry at times may be Foolishness....shouting 'odechi' where F21 is launchin missile is foolishness not Gallantry or act of warrior........

chai! U too much,udo diri gi biko.a da fun e jare.most pple here reason wit their anus.
@ op,u did d wise tin,who wan die?mtcheeew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Annoying Things About Lagos / Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm / Yar Adua Promote 8 Northerner To General In Army 4 Southerner (67%)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.