Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,168 members, 7,780,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:40 AM

Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please (4824 Views)

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please / With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by chibuezeorji: 1:15am On Mar 10, 2012
Fellow nairalanders,I need help here.I am a young dude, i have got NGN1.2million to invest. Legit business please and scammers should fu*k off from me. This is just some money i got off from this investment company, m c da v e.in v e s t.com. Good ideas will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by chibuezeorji: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2012
thanks to you all for these.
Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by joebol: 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2012
Invest in fish and poultry farming we can give you free consultancy and feasibility send a mail to joebol2011@gmail.com
Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by Lekmusic: 11:47pm On Mar 11, 2012
If you give me complete control over it,you would get good returns. I assure you 08027913135
Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by tigana(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2012
INVEST IN PETROLEUM PRODUCT TRADING WITH AN EXPERT THAT GUARANTEES 5% & 60% ROI(Return on investment)MONTHLY & ANNUALLY RESPECTIVELY.MINIMUM INVESTMENT #2,000,000M,JUST A TARGET OF 20 SLOTS.INTERESTED INVESTORS CAN KINDLY CALL SEGUN ON 2348023704547 OR 2348181516710 AND ceooctaeightltd@gmail.com or segunbankole2000@yahoo.com
Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by Omoadugbo(m): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2012
You can Invest in Mobile Money Business. I new Enterprise in Nigeria today.

You can INVEST with Us
NAIRAMI NIGERIA
check our Fan Page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nairami/203017919783149

We can Help to IMPLEMENT a Business Strategy in the Mobile Money Industry. Be careful Not to MIS-INVEST.
You can call on 07090251910
Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by novenaven(m): 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2012
you can go into transport biz, you can get buses on hire purchase/ lease,register ur company, get an office/ loading point,register with nurtw, determine/choose ur routes,pray 2 GOD & start, I'm 19 i ll be in nigeria by Oct 2 start mine,for d december rush. ur ideas set u aside.
Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by highlevel8: 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2012
Good day,

We are an IT firm based in Lagos, Nigeria.

We develop business applications and internet portals

We have been around for 7yrs and have been profitable.

We are currently expanding with new product lines and are interested in investors

(not more than 3 for now).

If you would like us to provide further details, please email highlevelng@gmail.com

or call 0802 3406063

Regards.

NOTE:

The key thing about our business is that you can monitor the business and provide

input or ideas from anywhere in the world, without leaving your day day job or

current business.
Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by dainventor: 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2012
Well, its all good. But let me use this medium
to tell everyone that you can make close to
5million Naira in media business. I have a TV
program waiting for Investment CApital. It has
to do with analyzing new technology from
companies like L.G and SAMSUNG! It will show
once a week and if an advert is placed at 500
thouSand naira then about 7 of them before
the program runs. Out wuld hve paid over 3
million in a quarter of 3 months... Remember I
reduced the fee to atleast 500k..
All I need is production CApital and we are off
to a good start...
Investment CApital: 2m
Turn Over: Over 5m
BB pin: 3064D26C
Phone: 08034656354

1 Like

Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by Ltrust(m): 5:44am On Apr 09, 2012
Move into agricultural/commodity export. It is stimulating & highly profitable in the long term but requires much preparation & research. You can export sesame seed, charcoal,ginger,garlic,cashew nut,gum arabic etc. Cashew has been cheapest to execute as a container(23) tons cost roughly N500 000 presently. Profit potential is 40-60%.
Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by chibuezeorji: 7:03am On Apr 09, 2012
Ltrust: Move into agricultural/commodity export. It is stimulating & highly profitable in the long term but requires much preparation & research. You can export sesame seed, charcoal,ginger,garlic,cashew nut,gum arabic etc. Cashew has been cheapest to execute as a container(23) tons cost roughly N500 000 presently. Profit potential is 40-60%.

I appreciate ur post. I am aleeady into poultry egg prodyction biz.
Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by Meritgoal(m): 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2012
Their is a quick solution to flat tyres on the highway, which car owners are falling over one another to get. (SUPER-X tyre inflator) it inflate and seals holes in flat tyres automatically in 3 minutes. NO WIRE CONNECTION NO TOOLS REQUIRED. For distributorship contact HAMMED On 07081257126 or 07038092452. Email: ak.medular@gmail.com I'll be expecting your call or mail. Cheers.
Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by deezed1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2012
Thank God 4 dis thread, was jst abt creatin 1 b4 I saw dis. Pls I too need advice on similar issue but a lil twist 2 it.

Is it feasible 2 make 10 million naira after 5yrs by investing jst a million?

If yes, wich businesses(not a 1 man thing)can yield such a return?
Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by FREEMINDZ: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2012
dee-zed:
Thank God 4 dis thread, was jst abt creatin 1 b4 I saw dis. Pls I too need advice on similar issue but a lil twist 2 it.

Is it feasible 2 make 10 million naira after 5yrs by investing jst a million?

If yes, wich businesses(not a 1 man thing)can yield such a return?

with much determination and vigour, Ofcourse yes it ism possible. get iinformation and make enquiries.
i would recommend for u to check out m a c d a v i n v e s t m e n t .. and like i said with much determination and vigour you make make much more in a short time.
Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by deezed1(m): 4:12am On Apr 11, 2012
@FREEMINDZ: Thanx. Ll sure chk Dem out. More replies plz.
Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by omosexy1: 11:58am On Apr 11, 2012
who is macdavinvestment and why is there so much promotion and advert on them here?
Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by realist34: 8:05am On Apr 13, 2012
good investment ... @chibueze
Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by digirep: 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2012
We are working on buying 4 tankers to commence the business of lifting petrol from
Depot petrol stations. You can invest in dis business.
Freeborn - 08127093483
Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by digirep: 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2012
GIVE US YOUR BUS FOR 25K WEEKLY.

Do you have a bus or truck and don't have the time to
Properly supervise people you put in charge? Or tired of
stories from drivers and motor boys?
not too worry! That bus or truck can still generate
income for you. All u need do is put that vehicle in our
care in exchane for N25,000 (for Bus) or N35,000 (for Truck)
every week. We will be responsible for the maintenance of
vehicles in our care.
To register your bus or truck with us, visit our office
13 Ereke Avenue, Ojodu, Ikeja, Lagos. Or call 08127093483.
FREEBORN TRANSPORT SERVICE.

3 Likes

Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by eddyhaze(m): 1:56am On Apr 14, 2012
Ltrust: Move into agricultural/commodity export. It is stimulating & highly profitable in the long term but requires much preparation & research. You can export sesame seed, charcoal,ginger,garlic,cashew nut,gum arabic etc. Cashew has been cheapest to execute as a container(23) tons cost roughly N500 000 presently. Profit potential is 40-60%.

please am also want to invest in the exports of cashew can u be of any help?
Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by bizfirst: 9:42am On Apr 14, 2012
Please look at www.akaahanterungwa..com before you mess up that money. Investing is not the issue, management is!
Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by goldline76(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2012
You can invest as a stockist of an MLM company opening in Nigeria. As a stockist, you become one of the big distributors of the company health products. An estimated annual profit of $6 million USD is being projected. Apart from being a stockist, you are automatically made a brand partner with the comp thereby allowing you to make more money as a networb. Click on the link below in my signature.
Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by chibuezeorji: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2013
Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
novena ven: you can go into transport biz, you can get buses on hire purchase/ lease,register ur company, get an office/ loading point,register with nurtw, determine/choose ur routes,pray 2 GOD & start, I'm 19 i ll be in nigeria by Oct 2 start mine,for d december rush. ur ideas set u aside.

Very Smart...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Redeem N762.5bn T. Bill With Fresh Eurobond Sale / Difference Between 'Feasibility Study' And 'Business Plan'? / Please Help Me, How Do I Get People To Attend My Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.