Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. (17898 Views)

Read For Free: Blood On The Altar / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story / The Pain Of Knowing ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by mute4real: 2:30am On Mar 10, 2012
What I want to share with us today is about the pain of pleasure. We live in a world today where we are literally killing ourselves with pleasure. We are dying everyday, not out of pain as we define it, but out of pleasure. And nobody seems to be saying anything about it. We are amusing ourselves to death and nobody really cares. Stella Damascus, the Nollywood actress, shared in her column in about how a friend of hers was mad at her because when her(the friend’s) kids wanted to watch TV the only channel that the decoder was locked on Nickelodeon and the kids wanted one of the “more interesting” channels like Ben Ten where some real violence take place.

Today, entire families sit in front of the television box and are ingesting pleasure capsules hour after hour not realizing that they are dying. May I suggest to you that just like any other thing in this life, pleasure can be addictive? And the addictive nature of pleasure brings about negative repercussions. I don’t have to be a genius to know that unless urgent measures are taken to fight this addiction we are going to keep seeing an increase in divorce rates as families become mere acquaintances of one another. And an increase in divorce rates will lead to an increase in fatherless and motherless homes, which leads to half-prepared children sent out to face the pressure of society, which leads to these kids growing up to be men and women who are not responsible enough to be fathers and mothers themselves but have the tools between their legs to make them have babies. So, when they have kids they abandon them. They never knew what it is like to have a father or a mother so they have no idea how to be one, themselves.

Besides the long term effect of the addictive nature of pleasure like just narrated in the preceding paragraph. I also see that one of the more immediate effects of the pain of pleasure is the reluctance to learn. I see a dearth of knowledge all around. All that is on the minds of recent graduates now is how he or she can get his or her own Blackberry. I hear the cost of a new Blackberry today begins at N20,000 ($130). I even hear that the cost of some go for as high as over N100,000 ($660). Is that true? And when I turn to have a decent conversation with one of these young and beautiful ladies brandishing their Blackberrys all around, I get the shock of my life that all there is is a Brazilian hair and an empty brain. Except for the well developed part of the brain used in pinging.

I and a friend in Benin run what is commonly called a Business Center. Nothing much, just a few copiers, about 10 computers, 2 printers, a scanner, two good digital cameras for passport photographs, etc. You get the drift. He manages the day to day running of the business, since I reside in Lagos. But once a year I go to Benin and spend a couple of weeks there. And whenever I am in Benin, I usually spend some time with him at the shop. In my last but one visit to Benin, I was at the shop with him when a beautiful young lady in her NYSC Khaki pants came in. She needed to work on her CV. The two employees we have working for us are just Senior School Certificate holders, so we just pointed to one of the computer systems for her to use by herself. To my utter disdain she knew nothing about Microsoft Word. Maybe she is only used to Excel, but I doubt that too. It was one of our employees that ended up working on the CV for her. But she had in her hands one of the higher classes of Blackberry. Of course the lower classes are for guys.

I worship in a church where there are over 20,000 regular members. My church seats over 5,000 people per service and holds 4 services every Sunday. And this number does not include children who have a different building. It’s one of the new generation churches. Once in a while corporate trainings are held so members can develop themselves. These trainings are not free but very cheap. As low as N7,000. There was even one that was for N2,500, but the training materials was like N5,000 which was optional. One would expect that for a new generation church where everything from religion to business is being taught there will be a mad rush for such trainings. You will be surprised to know that for some of these trainings only 700 people participate out of over 20,000 members. And these are trainings that go for as high as N100,000 in the corporate world. But why should I spend N5,000 for a training when I can get some good time with my babe in a fast food restaurant with some cups of ice cream?

I advice the young ladies, I am focusing on you because you are at the frontline of the receiving end of the ills of the society. I advice the young ladies, there is more to life than “my boyfriend dresses well and smells good. Hmm! I am so in love with him.” It’s high time you started asking the right questions. How much of his budget does he invest on Personal Development? How many books did he buy in the last six months? How many has he read? What did he learn? When was the last time he spent his own money, not the company’s, to attend a training session for himself. You need to have an answer for these questions because perfumes never made any marriage work. Any marriage where the woman has a flare for personal development and the man does not, can never be a happy one. Just listen to one episode of Real Life issues aired on Inspiration FM 92.3 in Lagos if you doubt me.

If you, referring to the young ladies, would follow through on the advice given on the previous paragraph, I promise you, many of you will be shocked to discover that that guy you’ve been kissing for more than a year now, has not bought a single book in the last one year. That means all he knows now is still the same things he knew like 3 or 5 yrs ago. Except maybe that Jonathan did not have any shoes. I have met guys who never bought a book in the last 5yrs but never failed to renew their DSTV subscription. And when you are the type that wants to spend your Saturdays attending seminars and your husband sits at home to watch football, then trouble is brewing. Why not nip it in the bud now? It may hurt but you will be saving yourself a lifetime of pain.

From my personal projections based on the number of people that have enrolled for the April session of School for Personal Leadership, for the first time in three sessions ladies will outnumber guys by a long pole. And this is a trend that is beginning to show all over the world, especially among the black race. In the United States today, the ratio of educated black girls to guys in the corporate world is about 3:1. There are not enough good guys to go around anymore so sex is now being used as a weapon to keep the few good black guys. The crave for pleasure in the Rap industry is causing a lot of young black brothers to drop out of schools while those ladies in bra and G-strings dancing in the music videos are attending night classes to further their education.

Am I going to continue to see this kind of trend in the School for Personal Leadership that current projection is indicating? More ladies interested in Personal Development than guys? Are guys only interested in buying Blackberrys for the ladies so they can at least get some sex in exchange for it? But I want us all to have a rethink. The problem with the world today is not just pain as we know it. It is pleasure. The pain of pleasure is far worse than any other kind of pain you can think of.

I want to encourage you. If you are the type that has never seen the need to invest in Personal Development, begin with School for Personal Leadership. It holds right on Facebook, completely flexible, you go into the online classroom when it is most convenient for you. You get to meet people from different fields, different states of the nation, and residing in different countries. It is awesome. Come spend some time with other people who have a desire to make a difference in their lives and in the lives of others. Come and learn principles that will change your life forever. All you have to do is to first add me as friend on facebook then send a text in the following format, WSPL*SURNAME*FIRST NAME*SEX*STATE OF RESIDENCE (If in Nigeria) or COUNTRY (If outside Nigeria)*EMAIL ADDRESS*PHONE NUMBER to +234-803-874-9796. Payment details will be sent to you within 24hrs. The fee for this August's special weekend Session is N3,750. God bless you.

Thanks,
Mute Efe,
+234-803-874-9796 (SMS only)
www.facebook.com/mutehimself

N.B
Please leave a comment as an encouragement after reading the note.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by mute4real: 12:23am On Mar 22, 2012
Nairalanders, please let's try and be placing our thoughts about write-ups as comments. So we know where our areas of improvement are. Reading through motes without commenting is not really encouraging. I guess we still have time to change.

2 Likes

Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by aikay77: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2012
Wow! Very insightful. I wish everyone reading will take it to heart and spread this article all over the nation via social media.

Ron

1 Like

Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by mute4real: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2012
Thank you, Ron.
Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by mencer(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2012
goog, timely and well written , i wish our young people today could realize that the pleasure /ent industry is being enriched to their destruction, the likes in music, sports, fashion,movies, gadgets and the list goes on .
Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by masterpiecer(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2012
This is the most inpirational piece i have read on nairaland, i wish every nigerian youth world see and read this.
@Op
you have invested something very positive in my life and God will truelly bless you for this, pls keep up with this good work. my gf most read this too.
Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by jstmee99(m): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2012
“Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.”

3 Likes

Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by claremont(m): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2012
Well-written! Most people would rather spend all day on Nairaland than spend an hour reading a book/journal/research.
Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by Korrection(m): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2012
I love this so much but the last place that talks about facebook of a thing makes me had a rethink and decided to add this....

Facebook- America’s modern monitoring system?
17 01 2008

Infowars.com published an article recently saying Facebook is, “the new look of surveillance.” And this got me worried. I have a Facebook, I’m sure youhave a Facebook, and about 9 million other people have a Facebook as well. For some reason Facebook never entered my brain as a tool for mass monitoring. I knew it was a place for predators, perverts, and rapists, as they tell me, but not for the government. It’s a social network for keeping in touch with people and for playing old games from the eighties. This is the biggest double take that my brain has ever succumb to. Now I understand every social network is basically a way of big brother to watch you. Myspace, Facbook, Xanga, all of them! Let’s look at what they ask you when signing up for one of these accounts:

Your sex, full name, address, all phone numbers, political views, religion, birthday, email, zip-code, websites, Sm’s, sexuality, activities, interests, class year, college, high school, elementary school, employer, company, position in that company, a photo of yourself, and anything else you are willing to add.

Of course, you’re really only required to put your name. But then again, that’s really all they need isn’t it? Things like Facebook and Myspace just make it easier for them to target you. And with organized posting, they can monitor what you are discussing on-line.

But it’s not like Facebook is some evil corporation trying to brainwash you or something right? Facebook is just an independent group of people who run a very popular website. But let’s look at who owns a piece of Facebook, and see who’s really in charge.

Viacom. One of the big 6 evils in the media. Owners of Viacom are part of the CFR which makes them an Illuminati member. (Illuminati members are the government). Google also has a large peice of Facebook. A couple million dollars worth actually. The CEO and head chairmen of Google Eric E. Schmidt is part of the Bilderburg Group which is a large stone of the Illuminati. The Illuminati own Facebook just as they own everything else.

This is a warning to everyone with social networks. The government and the Illuminati are watching you, be careful what you do and what you write because they will know

http://doingmypart./2008/01/17/facebook-americas-biggest-monitoring-system/

Sorry ...hard for me to release my info online just like that.....
Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by ebamma(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
so all this theory were you dey write na because you wan sell your books

1 Like

Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by megareal: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
@OP, a million thanks.
Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by comechop(m): 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2012
Seems like a good read - but hard to follow. Would help if you made some bullet points and/or summary at the end.
Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2012
I can only but imagine the brain that went into churning this piece out. Amazing!

1 Like

Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by ebamma(m): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2012
seminars,and e-books,are sometimes a waste of time and money,the greatest inspiration a man can have is his will to achieve something.

3 Likes

Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by ebamma(m): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2012
each man to his own,because a man does not attend seminars or read books doesn't mean he is lacking in intelligence.

5 Likes

Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by hardbody: 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2012
mute4real: What I want to share with us today is about the pain of pleasure. We live in a world today where we are literally killing ourselves with pleasure. We are dying everyday, not out of pain as we define it, but out of pleasure. And nobody seems to be saying anything about it. We are amusing ourselves to death and nobody really cares. Stella Damascus, the Nollywood actress, shared in her column in about how a friend of hers was mad at her because when her(the friend’s) kids wanted to watch TV the only channel that the decoder was locked on Nickelodeon and the kids wanted one of the “more interesting” channels like Ben Ten where some real violence take place.

Today, entire families sit in front of the television box and are ingesting pleasure capsules hour after hour not realizing that they are dying. May I suggest to you that just like any other thing in this life, pleasure can be addictive? And the addictive nature of pleasure brings about negative repercussions. I don’t have to be a genius to know that unless urgent measures are taken to fight this addiction we are going to keep seeing an increase in divorce rates as families become mere acquaintances of one another. And an increase in divorce rates will lead to an increase in fatherless and motherless homes, which leads to half-prepared children sent out to face the pressure of society, which leads to these kids growing up to be men and women who are not responsible enough to be fathers and mothers themselves but have the tools between their legs to make them have babies. So, when they have kids they abandon them. They never knew what it is like to have a father or a mother so they have no idea how to be one, themselves.

Besides the long term effect of the addictive nature of pleasure like just narrated in the preceding paragraph. I also see that one of the more immediate effects of the pain of pleasure is the reluctance to learn. I see a dearth of knowledge all around. All that is on the minds of recent graduates now is how he or she can get his or her own Blackberry. I hear the cost of a new Blackberry today begins at N20,000 ($130). I even hear that the cost of some go for as high as over N100,000 ($660). Is that true? And when I turn to have a decent conversation with one of these young and beautiful ladies brandishing their Blackberrys all around, I get the shock of my life that all there is is a Brazilian hair and an empty brain. Except for the well developed part of the brain used in pinging.

I and a friend in Benin run what is commonly called a Business Center. Nothing much, just a few copiers, about 10 computers, 2 printers, a scanner, two good digital cameras for passport photographs, etc. You get the drift. He manages the day to day running of the business, since I reside in Lagos. But once a year I go to Benin and spend a couple of weeks there. And whenever I am in Benin, I usually spend some time with him at the shop. In my last but one visit to Benin, I was at the shop with him when a beautiful young lady in her NYSC Khaki pants came in. She needed to work on her CV. The two employees we have working for us are just Senior School Certificate holders, so we just pointed to one of the computer systems for her to use by herself. To my utter disdain she knew nothing about Microsoft Word. Maybe she is only used to Excel, but I doubt that too. It was one of our employees that ended up working on the CV for her. But she had in her hands one of the higher classes of Blackberry. Of course the lower classes are for guys.

I worship in a church where there are over 20,000 regular members. My church seats over 5,000 people per service and holds 4 services every Sunday. And this number does not include children who have a different building. It’s one of the new generation churches. Once in a while corporate trainings are held so members can develop themselves. These trainings are not free but very cheap. As low as N7,000. There was even one that was for N2,500, but the training materials was like N5,000 which was optional. One would expect that for a new generation church where everything from religion to business is being taught there will be a mad rush for such trainings. You will be surprised to know that for some of these trainings only 700 people participate out of over 20,000 members. And these are trainings that go for as high as N100,000 in the corporate world. But why should I spend N5,000 for a training when I can get some good time with my babe in a fast food restaurant with some cups of ice cream?

I advice the young ladies, I am focusing on you because you are at the frontline of the receiving end of the ills of the society. I advice the young ladies, there is more to life than “my boyfriend dresses well and smells good. Hmm! I am so in love with him.” It’s high time you started asking the right questions. How much of his budget does he invest on Personal Development? How many books did he buy in the last six months? How many has he read? What did he learn? When was the last time he spent his own money, not the company’s, to attend a training session for himself. You need to have an answer for these questions because perfumes never made any marriage work. Any marriage where the woman has a flare for personal development and the man does not, can never be a happy one. Just listen to one episode of Real Life issues aired on Inspiration FM 92.3 in Lagos if you doubt me.

If you, referring to the young ladies, would follow through on the advice given on the previous paragraph, I promise you, many of you will be shocked to discover that that guy you’ve been kissing for more than a year now, has not bought a single book in the last one year. That means all he knows now is still the same things he knew like 3 or 5 yrs ago. Except maybe that Jonathan did not have any shoes. I have met guys who never bought a book in the last 5yrs but never failed to renew their DSTV subscription. And when you are the type that wants to spend your Saturdays attending seminars and your husband sits at home to watch football, then trouble is brewing. Why not nip it in the bud now? It may hurt but you will be saving yourself a lifetime of pain.

From my personal projections based on the number of people that have enrolled for the April session of School for Personal Leadership, for the first time in three sessions ladies will outnumber guys by a long pole. And this is a trend that is beginning to show all over the world, especially among the black race. In the United States today, the ratio of educated black girls to guys in the corporate world is about 3:1. There are not enough good guys to go around anymore so sex is now being used as a weapon to keep the few good black guys. The crave for pleasure in the Rap industry is causing a lot of young black brothers to drop out of schools while those ladies in bra and G-strings dancing in the music videos are attending night classes to further their education.

Am I going to continue to see this kind of trend in the School for Personal Leadership that current projection is indicating? More ladies interested in Personal Development than guys? Are guys only interested in buying Blackberrys for the ladies so they can at least get some sex in exchange for it? But I want us all to have a rethink. The problem with the world today is not just pain as we know it. It is pleasure. The pain of pleasure is far worse than any other kind of pain you can think of.

I want to encourage you. If you are the type that has never seen the need to invest in Personal Development, begin with School for Personal Leadership. It holds right on Facebook, completely flexible, you go into the online classroom when it is most convenient for you. You get to meet people from different fields, different states of the nation, and residing in different countries. It is awesome. Come spend some time with other people who have a desire to make a difference in their lives and in the lives of others. Come and learn principles that will change your life forever. All you have to do is to first add me as friend on facebook then send a text in the following format, WSPL*SURNAME*FIRST NAME*SEX*STATE OF RESIDENCE (If in Nigeria) or COUNTRY (If outside Nigeria)*EMAIL ADDRESS*PHONE NUMBER to +234-803-874-9796. Payment details will be sent to you within 24hrs. The fee for this August's special weekend Session is N3,750. God bless you.

Thanks,
Mute Efe,
+234-803-874-9796 (SMS only)
www.facebook.com/mutehimself

N.B
Please leave a comment as an encouragement after reading the note.

Let us get it straight, I am supposed to read all of these? Rethink and repost
Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by Gods300men: 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2012
@Op, nice article, welcomed and timely inspiration.
Thanks so much
Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by Cuddlemii: 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2012
claremont: Well-written! Most people would rather spend all day on Nairaland than spend an hour reading a book/journal/research.

What is that suppose to mean? Would you have stumbled on this if you were not on Nairaland? Didn't you just spend time reading this thread on Nairaland? What difference does it make where you get the reading done? Smh I expected more from you!

3 Likes

Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by ebamma(m): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2012
because a child was reared by a single parent doesn't mean he is bound to fail,there are children who were reared by both parents who fare worse

2 Likes

Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by Cuddlemii: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2012
ebamma: because a child was reared by a single parent doesn't mean he is bound to fail,there are children who were reared by both parents who fare worse

I totally agree with you on that. Some children raised by single parents are far more lucrative, industrious, successful, ambitious, determined & career driven more than the ones raised by both parents. Cos they were limited to certain things,it propels them to strive hard to make a statement & give their single parent a credible name.

2 Likes

Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by ireke(m): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2012
hardbody:

Bros Nothing do you. I hope you are pretty satisfied with your life as it is. I also hope you won't complain when people that sacrifice to improve themselves are reaping the rewards. I just wonder how people expect to gain knowledge when they won't read. if na romance and s.exual stories there will little or no complain about the length. Yab me if you think I deserve it o. but I read the lengthy article and numerous "useless" pieces of information that i have garnered from years of active reading has helped me in almost all aspects of my life.

@ OP, it's funny how people don't read. I remember I dropped a friend in my final year in the university not because he said that he had not read any other book apart from his school books, but he did not see any need for reading any motivational book because he believed he was good enough. Afterall the books were written by men like himself. I dropped him like hot stone because I knew I had a long way to go and I needed to learn from so many sources.
Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2012
Cool.. But...
Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by Tsun(f): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2012
Huh?!!!! Nice one!!
Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by uzokan: 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2012
@ Ireke, spot on. Dont mind the ignorant 'hardboy'.

@ OP, this is one of the best pieces I've read on nairaland. Well done to you. Our generation of men are as ignorant as they come.

1 Like

Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by masterpiecer(m): 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2012
ireke:

Bros Nothing do you. I hope you are pretty satisfied with your life as it is. I also hope you won't complain when people that sacrifice to improve themselves are reaping the rewards. I just wonder how people expect to gain knowledge when they won't read. if na romance and s.exual stories there will little or no complain about the length. Yab me if you think I deserve it o. but I read the lengthy article and numerous "useless" pieces of information that i have garnered from years of active reading has helped me in almost all aspects of my life.

@ OP, it's funny how people don't read. I remember I dropped a friend in my final year in the university not because he said that he had not read any other book apart from his school books, but he did not see any need for reading any motivational book because he believed he was good enough. Afterall the books were written by men like himself. I dropped him like hot stone because I knew I had a long way to go and I neede to learn from so many sources.

Nice reply
Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2012
Cuddlemii:

What is that suppose to mean? Would you have stumbled on this if you were not on Nairaland? Didn't you just spend time reading this thread on Nairaland? What difference does it make where you get the reading done? Smh I expected more from you!
Thanks dearie.
Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by jaybee(f): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2012
hardbody:

must you publicly confirm how lazy you are on NL ?? ?

1 Like

Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2012
jaybee:

must you publicly confirm how lazy you are on NL ?? ?
I tire o
Re: The Pain Of Pleasure - A Must Read For Every Lady And Her Boyfriend. by courage89(m): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2012
ebamma: seminars,and e-books,are sometimes a waste of time and money,the greatest inspiration a man can have is his will to achieve something.

While i agree with you that the greatest inspiration a man can have is his will to achieve something. I therefore disagree with you that e-books, seminars are waste of time and money.

When you attend seminars; you don't just gain knowledge based on the preaching, you also network with like minds. When you read, you gain valuable knowledge that can/will help you succeed in this information era. The knowledge, network and other benefits you gained from sacrificing your time, money and other resources can only work for you depending on your belief and vision. They are part of your acquired asset waiting for judicial dispensation and utilization, and as long as you have those assets at your disposal, they will always work for you...hence justifying the resources spent.

There is a saying "Not all readers are leaders, but all leaders are readers. Also, "Not all the books you read and /or all the network created will lead to success...but to be successful, you need to read all the books you can get and network with every necessary being possible. You don’t know where your success will come from and in what form... but, you need to be prepared to spot them whenever they rear their head and to capitalize on them. Whenever preparation meets opportunity, success is always inevitable.

Read more, attend the seminars, and create plans for meeting the right people and you’ll be happy you did because success will always be inevitable.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sugar Daddy / Flora Nwapa: Nigeria And Africa's First Female Novelist (Biography) / Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.