Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue (5345 Views)

Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes / Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) / Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Beaf: 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Please name a single producer of oil or any other wealth from your area. You people should be flattered by being called fishermen because you are sorry fishermen who cannot even mass produce fish despite your proximity to the Atlantic. You people should be supplying all of Africa with your stolen $1trillion derivation over the years.

91% ko, 191% ni.

And the only "wealth" from your end is human blood spilt by cattle rearers, boko haram bombs and 10 million almajiri's.
You should be bloody quiet when people are talking about contribution to the nation.
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Beaf: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2012
Standing5:

@bold part, False. the ND does not produce 91% of Nigeria's wealth. They did not put oil there and the are not incharge of its exploration and production.

No, it was your people who put the oil there. What a parasite!
Before you begin regailling us with wretched stories about abandoned groundnut pyramids and cocao plantations, I will ask you one question: Did your people create the soil for the crops to grow? It is easy to say daft things, afterall what parasite knows the true cost of its meals?
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by nduchucks: 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2012
Beaf:

And the only "wealth" from your end is human blood spilt by cattle rearers, boko haram bombs and 10 million almajiri's.
You should be bloody quiet when people are talking about contribution to the nation.

I thought as much. Once you are cornered you try to change the question or topic, but you forget that that tactic does not work with me. So I ask you again: Please name a single producer of oil in your region? What wealth have you produced with the $1trillion derivation theft you've illegally obtained over the years?  The only wealth you've produced has been for your governors and their goons.  

Let me quote a sensible NL Me_aboki: "One would wonder why Southerners, like beaf, who were neither responsible for putting the oil under the ground in the first place nor subsequently for bringing it out, should have the audacity to call Northerners (who apparently are by far more responsible for producing this oil wealth) parasites and lazy."

Governors from other regions are also guilty of similar massive theft but people like you will continue to allow bigotry and tribalism to becloud your objectivity.
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Standing5(m): 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2012
Beaf:

Dude, seriously it is better to get your state producing more than to continue making insulting claims about Delta state people. Leave our Ilaje's and Itsekiri's out of any oil inspired love, afterall it is obvious how the Ilaje's outside of Delta state are forced to live like animals. Today in Delta, we have an Itsekiri man as governor even though they are a small minority; if they were to be outside of Delta, they would be banished to bestial slums like the Ilaje's.

Please bruv, keep your tall tails about oil production and bullshiit out of Delta state. We have already had a referendym in 1963 and 99% of Deltans (including Itsekiri's and Ilaje's) opted out of the Western region, because of the exact attitude you are displaying here.

Mind your state, while we mind ours. Thank you.
Old western region is different from the current west.
Itsekiri's are not minority tribe in delta.
Ilajes were not force into slums or to live like animals.
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Beaf: 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2012
Standing5:

Old western region is different from the current west.
Itsekiri's are not minority tribe in delta.
Ilajes were not force into slums or to live like animals.

It is not different. If we have another referendum today, the result would be even greater than 99%, because the stup!d behaviour that drove us out is now stronger if anything. Who wants to be a slave? Look at what the Ilaje's in Lagos and Ondo are suffering.

You can lie to yourself about Itsekiri's not being a minority; it is the same as some clown claiming that Isoko's and Ijaws are not minorities. Such claims can best be described as hallucinatory or psychotic.
We in Delta state are quite happy as we. Today, a minority man is ruling, tomorrow it could be another minority man from Ilaje instead. Yet the best they can get outside Delta state is the equivalent to life in a zoo.

Mind your state jare!
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Beaf: 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2012
ndu_chucks:

I thought as much. Once you are cornered you try to change the question or topic, but you forget that that tactic does not work with me. So I ask you again: Please name a single producer of oil in your region? What wealth have you produced with the $1trillion derivation theft you've illegally obtained over the years?  The only wealth you've produced has been for your governors and their goons.  

Let me quote a sensible NL Me_aboki: "One would wonder why Southerners, like beaf, who were neither responsible for putting the oil under the ground in the first place nor subsequently for bringing it out, should have the audacity to call Northerners (who apparently are by far more responsible for producing this oil wealth) parasites and lazy."

Governors from other regions are also guilty of similar massive theft but people like you will continue to allow bigotry and tribalism to becloud your objectivity.

You cornered yourself. Tell me the goods you export outside of beggars, and these days, bullet riddled Italian and British bodies?
Be thankful for the little you get, in fact go home and build a shrine to worship "fishermen."

Parasite.
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Standing5(m): 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2012
Beaf:

No, it was your people who put the oil there. What a parasite!
Before you begin regailling us with wretched stories about abandoned groundnut pyramids and cocao plantations, I will ask you one question: Did your people create the soil for the crops to grow? It is easy to say daft things, afterall what parasite knows the true cost of its meals?
No body put/create crude oil or soil that grows crops over it there, but some people put in real effort to earn a decent living than some others who will blackmail, extort and kidnap those they are parasites to. I know u get my message but i don't know if u are willing to admit it. . . Lol.
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Dainfamous: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2012
Beaf:

You cornered yourself. Tell me the goods you export outside of beggars, and these days, bullet riddled Italian and British bodies?
Be thankful for the little you get, in fact go home and build a shrine to worship "fishermen."

Parasite.
grin grin
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by nduchucks: 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2012
@Beaf, once again, you've come out empty. No answers, just noise as typical of lazy folks. You people are the parasites. You produce absolutely nothing, you collect billions in stolen derivation funds and you have the audasity to call others parasites! olodo
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by kettykin: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2012
how about the federal government taking 87 % of the Cocoa and groundnut and other prodeucs in the otherparts of the country and giving the states 13 % derivatives tp share to balance the equation.
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Beaf: 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2012
Standing5:

No body put/create crude oil or soil that grows crops over it there, but some people put in real effort to earn a decent living than some others who will blackmail, extort and kidnap those they are parasites to. I know u get my message but i don't know if u are willing to admit it. . . Lol.

What "effort"[/i]do you put into growing crops that are invisible to both the economy and the eyes? Na only spirit de see di crops, if not, we dem?
Why is that [i]"effort"[/i]so high that your governor cannot survive without produce from my land? grin
What kind of miraculous [i]"effort"[/i]into growing yam and cocao makes you accept a montly welfare ticket from the ND? grin grin

It must be the most frustrating kind of [i]"effort"
Gods Earth has witnessed. LOLZZZ!
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by aljharem(m): 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2012
Bashr4 you are an ideeiot for editing the comment of sagay

I was asking myself too, HOW THE HELL IS SOUTH-EAST CONTRIBUTING 91 % OF THE NATION

You are a big mumu

Here is his comment

Professor Itse Sagay, Constitutional Law expert:
“I have been following the debate like others; unfortunately, those who speak on behalf of the Niger Delta on the issue have failed to hit the nail on the head. They should be bold enough to ask their northern colleagues, where does the nation’s revenue come from- instead of caressing the issue rather cautiously.

The northern part of this country does not contribute anything to the national purse. If the area that produces the resources has just a token of 13 percent, the remaining 87 percent is free gift to the entire nation, particularly the North that has nothing to show for its existence. At the Political Reform Conference in 2005, we went to the Federal Ministry of Finance to get figures and facts about what each of the zones contributed to the commonwealth. What we saw was amazing; the North-West brings nothing, the same with the North-Central and North-East. The South-East and South-West brings minor but the South-South contributes 91 percent.

You and your Igbo brothers on this forum should never be taken serious, You are an animal for the silly propaganda you just emitted

That was why my first post was surprise that South-east contribute 91 % while the north-central and South-west contribute minor

What the hell, Goat like you. Mumu angry angry angry angry angry see me taking it serious
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Beaf: 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2012
ndu_chucks:

@Beaf, once again, you've come out empty. No answers, just noise as typical of lazy folks. You people are the parasites. You produce absolutely nothing, you collect billions in stolen derivation funds and you have the audasity to call others parasites! olodo

Ridiculous stuff!
You produce nothing, yet you are asking those who provide your food and shelter to provide answers? shocked
Oghene me biko ooo! Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! grin
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by nduchucks: 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2012
Beaf:

Ridiculous stuff!
You produce nothing, yet you are asking those who provide your food and shelter to provide answers? shocked
Oghene me biko ooo! Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! grin

You are making a fool of yourself o. According to you, the Niger Delta region provides food and shelter to the rest of the country. Infact the Niger Delta region supplies the Fulanis in the North with Beaf, vegetables and onions. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by bittyend(m): 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2012
Dude, seriously it is better to get your state producing more than to continue making insulting claims about Delta state people. Leave our Ilaje's and Itsekiri's out of any oil inspired love, afterall it is obvious how the Ilaje's outside of Delta state are forced to live like animals. Today in Delta, we have an Itsekiri man as governor even though they are a small minority; if they were to be outside of Delta, they would be banished to bestial slums like the Ilaje's.

Please bruv, keep your tall tails about oil production and bullshiit out of Delta state. We have already had a referendym in 1963 and 99% of Deltans (including Itsekiri's and Ilaje's) opted out of the Western region, because of the exact attitude you are displaying here.

Mind your state, while we mind ours. Thank you.

Mind my state?? Why should I mind my state - when you can't keep your nose out of Lagos state? The Itsekiris and Ilajes are my brothers - and they own 95% of all the oil in Delta state. They are also being marginalized in the state by both Aniomas and Urhobo people. Why is Asaba that barely produces nothing for the state; apart its huge Delta Ibo population be the capital of Delta state?? The capital of Delta State should be in Warri - if you're being fair.

Itsekiri and Ilaje land in Delta need to be annex to Ondo state - and let the rest of Delta people fend for themselves. James Ibori, an Urhobo man robbed the state blind - and did zilych for the Itsekiri and Ilajes that own the resources cool
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Dainfamous: 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2012
alj harem:

Bashr4 you are an ideeiot for editing the comment of sagay

I was asking myself too, HOW THE HELL IS SOUTH-EAST CONTRIBUTING 91 % OF THE NATION

You are a big mumu

Here is his comment

You and your Igbo brothers on this forum should never be taken serious, You are an animal for the silly propaganda you just emitted

That was why my first post was surprise that South-east contribute 91 % while the north-central and South-west contribute minor

What the hell, Goat like you. Mumu angry angry angry angry angry see me taking it serious
it says NW,NC,NE,contribute nothing in national  treasury SW contribute minor cheesy cheesy
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Dainfamous: 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2012
bittyend:

Mind my state?? Why should I mind my state - when you can't keep your nose out of Lagos state? The Itsekiris and Ilajes are my brothers - and they own 95% of all the oil in Delta state. They are also being marginalized in the state by both Aniomas and Urhobo people. Why is Asaba that barely produces nothing for the state; apart its huge Delta Ibo population be the capital of Delta state?? The capital of Delta State should be in Warri - if you're being fair.

Itsekiri and Ilaje land in Delta need to be annex to Ondo state - and let the rest of Delta people fend for themselves. James Ibori, an Urhobo man robbed the state blind - and did zilych for the Itsekiri and Ilajes that own the resources cool
What is your problem with asaba being the capital are we not all deltans? sometimes i wonder what you people really-want, acting like a child with no direction, and how can itsekiri and illajes own most of the oil in delta what a lair angry angry angry
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by jason123: 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2012
The article is quite deceiful.
The SS contributes a lot, no doubt but the SE? Contribute more than the NC? or SW? I knew it was a lie so I went to read the original article and it says:

What we saw was amazing; the North-West brings nothing, the same with the North-Central and North-East. The South-East and South-West brings minor but the South-South contributes 91 percent.

The posture of the northern governors is the height of ingratitude and insult on the people of the oil-producing areas because they would have been bankrupt if not for the revenue that has been accruing to them from the proceeds of oil and gas.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/component/content/article/140-the-friday-edition/37300-north-is-ungrateful-south-south

However, I must say, the NC contributes more than the SE. That is the truth!!! And the truth shall set us free.
Fellow SSoutherners do not be deceived.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secondly, Itsekiris and Ilajes, do not be deceived! Let us not be caught in any silly euphoria! Well, I need not talk much!
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Standing5(m): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2012
Itsekiri and Ilajes in Delta state own most of the oil.
Da infamous:

What is your problem with asaba being the capital are we not all deltans? sometimes i wonder what you people really-want, acting like a child with no direction, and how can itsekiri and illajes own most of the oil in delta what a lair angry angry angry
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by bittyend(m): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2012
What is your problem with asaba being the capital are we not all deltans? sometimes i wonder what you people really-want, acting like a child with no direction, and how can itsekiri and illajes own most of the oil in delta what a lair

If you want answers to those who own all the oil in Delta - google should be your guide. Itsekiris own 85%; Ilajes own 10%; and Ijaws own 5%.

If you can call Northerners and Yorubas parasites - then Aniomas, Ikas, Isokos and Urhobos in Delta state are ALL PARASITES. And why the phuck is the capital of the state in Asaba - and Ibo enclave which adds NADA to the state??

Abeg, occupy your resources in Delta State, olodo cool
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by jason123: 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2012
Da infamous:

Yes, Itsekiris and Ilajes own 65% and 10%, respectively. Together, 75%. In oil production there is what they call "PRODUCTIVITY"!
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by jason123: 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2012
Before people get confused. The SE produces a lot but not more than the SW or NC. We all know the truth!
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by jason123: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2012
Kpogede and ifihearam, I'll love you guys to be more active here!
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Standing5(m): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2012
Thanks Jason123.
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by jason123: 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2012
bittyend:

If you want answers to those who own all the oil in Delta - google should be your guide. Itsekiris own 85%; Ilajes own 10%; and Ijaws own 5%.

If you can call Northerners and Yorubas parasites - then Aniomas, Ikas, Isokos and Urhobos in Delta state are ALL PARASITES. And why the phuck is the capital of the state in Asaba - and Ibo enclave which adds NADA to the state??

Abeg, occupy your resources in Delta State, olodo cool

That was Babangida wife's (Mariam) influence at play. Warri was and is more cosmopolitan and neutral than Asaba but no, it had to go to Asaba! RUBBISH!
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Beaf: 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2012
ndu_chucks:

You are making a fool of yourself o. According to you, the Niger Delta region provides food and shelter to the rest of the country. Infact the Niger Delta region supplies the Fulanis in the North with Beaf, vegetables and onions.   cheesy  cheesy

May sopono bend that hand you used to type Beaf. Go and find victims amongst yourselves.
If you are not making a fool of yourself, tell me what the core-North provides Nigeria (it can be anything apart from sand or imported goats).
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Beaf: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2012
Everytime we talk about Delta state, the desperate clown, alj haram signs on as jason123 to talk crap. Imagine jason123, the only "Itsekiri" man who claims to come from an Ijaw village! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Dainfamous: 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2012
How can you divide people and resources within the same state? you guys are right up there does it matter if capital stays in asaba? itsekiri and illaje don't own majority of oil in delta state  sad sad
Before people get confused. The SE produces a lot but not more than the SW or NC. We all know the truth!
[quote][/quote] to SE can you show us how SW and NC  contribute more than SE that a big lie my friend if you got no evidence don't just say things b/c of tribalism have blocked your sense of reasoning,
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Beaf: 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2012
bittyend:

Why did "your brothers" vote so overwhelmingly to leave you na? shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/618690_Midwest_gifc8ab793912f73fbfd315c809824d9a07

Is the above how "brothers" vote? Lol!
E be like say di brodahood is oil inspired! grin

Everybody can witness how the Ilaje's are suffering in Ondo and lagos even though they have oil bearing lands delivering 13% derivation. Nobody lives in such a pathetic way in Delta state; indeed, your so called marginalised people produced the current governor.

You don't want me to start posting pictures of Ilaje villages outside Delta state, do you? You people are wicked to them and we demand that they join their kith and kin in Delta state where every ethnic group has a voice and is respected.
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Dainfamous: 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2012
I must admit alj haram is good with his different monikers  cheesy cheesy itsekiri and yorubas brother hood is always fake i dont itsekiri people asking federal goverment to cave them out from delta to SW states,only in this site you see fake itsekiris claminig his yoruba cheesy cheesy brotherhood on internet cheesy why cant itsekiri themselves ask FG to divert their own share of oil wealth to their yoruba brothers in SW? grin
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by jason123: 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2012
Da infamous:

How can you divide people and resources within the same state? you guys are right up there does it matter if capital stays in asaba? itsekiri and illaje don't own majority of oil in delta state  sad sad
to SE can you show us how SW and NC  contribute more than SE that a big lie my friend if you got no evidence don't just say things b/c of tribalism have blocked your sense of reasoning,

Tribalism?? We have had this argument on NL SEVERAL TIMES. GDP and what-not. Manny4life, Ekubear etc have,on numerous occasions, provided evidence to support my claim. Moreover, the NC is know for their Agricultural produce.

Even the new revenue distribution formula proposed by the SS governors partially reflects this.

You know these things, except YOU want to use tribalism.[quote][/quote]
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by bittyend(m): 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2012
[size=16pt]FREE DELTA STATE FROM THE ANIOMA, IKA, URHOBO AND ISOKO PARASITES!!!

MY ITSEKIRI AND ILAJE BROTHERS, PLEASE OCCUPY YOUR RESOURCES IN DELTA STATE - TILL THE CAPITAL IS MOVED TO ITSEKIRI LAND!!!!!
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APGA Is Dead – Sen Okonkwo / Whats Your Take On This Trend (WARNING:: Graphic Picture) / Atiku Launches 2019 Presidential Ambition In Full Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.