Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Occupy Nairaland - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Occupy Nairaland (10786 Views)

Occupy Nairaland: Free Pagan9ja / OCCUPY NAIRALAND: Mukina Must Leave Nairaland.. / #occupy Nairaland: A Protest,if U Are Against Tribalism On Nl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Occupy Nairaland by Gboliwe: 4:05am On Mar 12, 2012
I doubt if I will be here again in a long while. It was great being here sha.
Re: Occupy Nairaland by Okijajuju1(m): 9:48am On Mar 12, 2012
cry cry cryThis is just downright depressing!!

Seun Just killed a good site. .

I know that change is a good thing but this one, I beg to differ. . .

I shall be taking my leave. . . It was nice being a Nairalander. cryThis is just downright depressing!!

Seun Just killed a good site. .

I know that change is a good thing but this one, I beg to differ. . . I can barely see anything. Navigating is difficult. I just had issues adding a "Nairaland smiley" to my post. . WHY!! Seun WHY?!

I shall be taking my leave. . . It was nice being a Nairalander.
Re: Occupy Nairaland by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 12, 2012
Where am I?
Seriously this new Nairaland is handheld appliance friendly,but the colour is BLINDING!
Needs a lot of tweaking.
[i][/i]
Re: Occupy Nairaland by Demdem(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2012
The dog that will get lost will not hear the hunter's whistle. This is horrible.
Re: Occupy Nairaland by r231(m): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Occupy Nairaland by Dyt(f): 11:42am On Mar 12, 2012
r231: undecided undecided undecided undecided

always shiftin mouth
Re: Occupy Nairaland by chakula: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2012
kai this new platform is boring revert to the former one.
Re: Occupy Nairaland by lekkie073(m): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2012
If u̶̲̥̅̊ N̶̲̥̅̊☺ lyk ϑ site abeg go build ur own crap site. We love it as it is presently
Re: Occupy Nairaland by oladayo042: 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2012
I dont really navigate well around this new site but I hope it's just change. I will soon get familiar with this new site.
Re: Occupy Nairaland by solajacobs(m): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. I HATE THE LOOK OF THIS SITE SHA...
Re: Occupy Nairaland by pzing: 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2012
old likes hardly die. lipsrsealed
Re: Occupy Nairaland by dustydee: 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2012
Has seun replied any of you?
Re: Occupy Nairaland by remarkD(m): 3:18am On Mar 13, 2012
Seun, isn't there a way you could have provided an option for those who wish to stick with the old nairaland? like yahoo gave users that option, with classsic, plus and all what naught, and i prefer the old one for accessibility and navigational purposes. I know when people are creating websites they pay no attention to features that will make it accessible to people with visual impairment that use screen readers. but if you can, please arrange the site in tables and headings, which makes for fast and easy navigation for screenreading software users. i know losing just one customer/viewer doesnt mean much to you compared to how many users you gat, but i'm not as motivated/enthused as i used to be about nairaland when i think of how difficult and time consuming it now is to navigate the content of the site. change is good they say, but could also cost ya in other ways. Good luck shaa. i feel sad leaving, but its been nice, maybe i'll visit when i have lots and loadds of time it'll require me to view nairaland pages.
Oh before i leave, i wanted to apologise to Dayo Kkanu for something i said to him and felt bad about it. he needed a tongue lash for being a nuisance and i said some really bad things, for which i apologise.

okie dokie, so long, fare well. oh and if there's another forum y'all visit and comment on, let me know and i'll check it out - onlytruth, beaf, katsimoto, afam4ever, ekt_bear point B etc.
Re: Occupy Nairaland by Kilode1: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2012
^
Option to choose between old and new.

Proper arrangement of site, NL handles and posts

Font size.

We don tell am tire. Anyway he's encouraging less time on NL which is good.
Re: Occupy Nairaland by ITbomb(m): 7:55am On Mar 14, 2012
3 days later , the new NL is getting better , the poster column is a bit organise but I need to know when exactly a post was made and not how long it has been here
The background color methink has improve
Re: Occupy Nairaland by ITbomb(m): 7:57am On Mar 14, 2012
3 days later , the new NL is getting better , the poster column is a bit organise but I need to know when exactly a post was made and not how long it has been here

1 Like

Re: Occupy Nairaland by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 14, 2012
Thank God I'm back on Nairaland after three days of being shut out!
Re: Occupy Nairaland by PhysicsQED(m): 8:54am On Mar 14, 2012
The forum regressed.

This new look and layout is just bad.
Re: Occupy Nairaland by mcnepow(m): 8:55am On Mar 14, 2012
ITbomb: 3 days later , the new NL is getting better , the poster column is a bit organise but I need to know when exactly a post was made and not how long it has been here
So true. .
Gotten used to it
It rocks 75%!
Re: Occupy Nairaland by Jybz: 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2012
am nw using Glasses cuz of d colour of d new NL....
Re: Occupy Nairaland by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2012
[size=64pt]MY EYES ARE BURNING! THIS SITE KILLING ME OOOOOOOO![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Occupy Nairaland by Weselion1(m): 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2012
I bet nairaland traffic has reduced

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why The Tiger (not The Lion) Is The True King Of The Jungle / Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? / Have You Achieved Your goals for 2018 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.