Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! (38083 Views)

Catholic Church Cautions El-Rufai Over Religious Bill / Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead / Pictures Of Christmas Day Bomb Blast In Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Samsamy: 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2012
well, it is big pity for Nigeria, and painfully so. I wish it did'nt occur.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by kkkossy(m): 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2012
The wrath of God will befall them soon. I pray so
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by chikj: 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2012
God, wot is dis country turning into.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by nasara(m): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2012
the truth is BH is a common enemy regardless of ur religion or region, they 've killed more muslims and northeners than non-muslims and non-northerner jst like AL-QAEDA, EL-SHABBAB AND TALIBANS (I STAND TO BE CORRECTED) i time we stop being regional and religious bigots and face the truth as it is.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by everpretty80: 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2012
May their souls RIP
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by everpretty80: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2012
May their souls RIP
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by iykay4455(m): 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2012
It's really annoying at the constancy of these cowardly and bestial attacks on Christians.The sad and depressing aspect of it is the cluelessness of the Presidency.You don't fight these people by just putting boots on the ground.They need to fight this with intelligence agencies(unforunately,we don't have any in the calibre of mossad or the cia).By the way,of what use is the capture of kabiru sokoto and abu qaqa if nothing useful is coming from them?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by kkkossy(m): 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2012
The wrath of God will befall them soon. I pray so
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Samminixon(m): 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2012
I regret the day Nigeria voted Goodluck Jonathan. He's so dull
and inactive! So he wants to tell me that he' s not hearing wat is happening in Nigeria huh, may God judge him!!! God come to our rescue.......
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by iykay4455(m): 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2012
It seems their bombs are becoming more powerful.The intelligence agencies need to get their bomb maker(s).

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by kkkossy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2012
And what will the governors, senators and even the president do about this? Sympathizing, that is what they know how to do best. SMH

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2012
This is what happen when we appoint corrupt rulers. God save nigeria.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2012
Let your kingdom come o Lord..... This are signs of the last days not only physical bomb explosions, what about increasing numbers of prostitute all around the world and many other disasters, people pls keep on the watch, change ur wicked ways and continue praying for God's kingdom to come weather you will be saved.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Odinaka00(m): 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2012
I pity igbo peepz who re living i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ north, †ђξ♈ should learn hw τ̲̅ȍ worship God i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ their houses since churches re nw BH's target

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by mamale8(m): 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2012
God is not sleeping, I know He see's it all...When he's wrath comes down on these evil doers, please remember their evil deeds, no pity, no mercy...
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by femmy2010(m): 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2012
When will peace reign in Nigeria,this is just too much.
God help us all.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2012
May the dead rest in peace. I feel terrible hearing this sad
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Dipwater(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2012
Well it s time 4 xtian to react we shuldnt wait 4 some1 to do it 4 us. I pray 4 the disintegration of 9ja
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by freecocoa(f): 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2012
blackboi:

is that all u wanna spit
Ok i don hear u ma'm
What do you want me to say?I've been talking since BH started this terror but nothing has been done,abeg I don tire for BH matter.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by ak47mann(m): 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]this is what ikemba saw yrs ago and he was called all sort of names now see how many people that have died this year alone is upto 1000 Good morning my people RIP cool

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by crackhouse(m): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2012
It's true. Just saw it in THE Nation newspaper website as a breaking news. Check their site Www.thenationonlineng.net.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by bakila: 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2012
Sam Milla: Seriously, i hate it when this freaking morrons ask God to help them in situations like this. God does not distribute Ak47s. God does not even fight for Israel against hezbolla and al qaeda. God doesnt fight, he blesses. Fight your own war. If muhammed support his people to kill others, then Jesus should do the same. What is the essense of telling us to turn the other cheek to be slapped when the slapper will come the next day to slap us again.
I think the Christian missionaries who came here in the south to convert us were sent by muslims to hold us hostage mentally so that they can easily kill us without retalliation.
I wish i can just rule this country for one week.
I miss you Ikemba Ojukwu.
Print your posters, buy form and campaign for the office on your belief. Other Pray for peace.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by bakila: 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2012
chagga:
Update on Jos bomb blast: The bombers tried to force their way into the church but while negotiating with the scout boys at the gate,the bomb exploded n the two bombers died instantly. Causing some of the scout injuries. The pressure/vibration from the bomb caused havoc to the POP of the church n windows. Parishioners windscreens were destroyed as well as the gate n gatemans house. No life lost apart from that of the bombers.

Two more bombers gone, at least they are out of the way.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Basic(m): 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2012
Hmmm BH again?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by nasty45(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2012
same ol same ol.nukes d whole north up JTF

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by zubbainno123: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2012
God help us all.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by dino2006(m): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2012
May God help us in this country
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by airmark(m): 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2012
Everyday i am losing hope on this country called Nigeria. The rate at which this country's image is being degraded is so alarming.
It seems Nigeria is under an evil curse/spell. God pls deliver this country from ruination. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by sweetnigar: 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2012
come home my people...come back home. I will be the last fool to cry for anyone who lost his life in the north

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by SkyRider1(m): 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2012
If Mosque Worshipers would not let Church worshipers be...,

Church worshipers should start massive Mosque bombings.

Perhaps, Mosque Worshipers will get the message like South African did, few days ago. When Naija decided to play the dog game; Fall for me I fall for you.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by zubbainno123: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2012
God help us all.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Weselion1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2012
Nigeria,country of commotion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is MMM A Sin? / "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report / The Lord's Chosen The Best Church In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.