Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! (38081 Views)

Catholic Church Cautions El-Rufai Over Religious Bill / Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead / Pictures Of Christmas Day Bomb Blast In Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by NaMe4: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2012
The truth of this matter is that there is no govt in this Country and the president we have is dead-scared of offending/touching certain people.
For at least 2years now, these atrocities across one part of the Country have continued, yet our govt claims to have no clue about those behind all these.
All these are sponsored activities. No way any of the messengers in SSS Custody and the suicide bombers and gunmen able to overpower many police stations would be sponsoring themselves.

GEJ SHOULD WAKE UP! MANY CORE NORTHERNERS ARE EQUALLY COMPLAINING OF THIS GROSS INCOMPETENCE! WHY CAN'T HE TACKLE THIS MENACE HEAD-ON WITH THE AUTHORITY (supposedly) VESTED IN HIM AS THE CinC?

PRETENDING THAT EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT WILL NOT GET THE COUNTRY OUT OF THE MESS IT'S CURRENTLY IN!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Cleverley(m): 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2012
Devil @ work
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Cleverley(m): 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2012
Devil @ work
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by LeJeun3: 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2012
nasara: the truth is BH is a common enemy regardless of ur religion or region, they 've killed more muslims and northeners than non-muslims and non-northerner jst like AL-QAEDA, EL-SHABBAB AND TALIBANS (I STAND TO BE CORRECTED) i time we stop being regional and religious bigots and face the truth as it is.

The only Muslims killed are those who do not agree wif them. Check ur facts right. They after Christians and any who doesn't believe or agree wif them.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Otses(f): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2012
May God help us in this country, this has gone far. God have mercies
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Harbb: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2012
God save Nigeria
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Harbb: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2012
God save Nigeria
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by elewele100: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2012
OMG!!This is heartbreaking.May their souls rest in eternal peace.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by JAZES(m): 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2012
May God help Nigeria.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by browncool(m): 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2012
Has anyone tried to Google the word Taqqiya? This is what I found below after reading through.
Islamic Tactics of Taqqiya teaches Muslims to practise Deception , Fraud & Double Standards to spread Islam :-

Whatever US may do to help Muslims and Arabs , they will always blame America for their problems.

Muslims always use double standards to cheat Non Muslims.

Even Koran Teaches the Islamic Tactics of Taqqiya which allows Muslims to use deception to spread Islam.

Oil Rich Gulf Muslim countries are spreading their money on buying latest Military hardware , F-16 , Machine guns , War ships and off course secret program to build nuclear weapons.

This enormous amount of money and resources could be used to resettle " so called Palestinian Muslim Brethren " in the empty lands of Sinai desert ( Egypt) or in Rub al Khali area of Saudi Arabia .

Arabs will pay and reward to families of suicide bombers but they are not willing to invest in modern & career oriented education in middle east. and the education which is provided by Saudi Funded Wahhabi Schools and seminaries will only help Muslim children to become Suicide Bombers , Terrorists , Murderers or Clerics.

Wahhabi Islam / Militant Islam / Jihadist Islam / Radical Islam is infact mainstream Islam which is practiced or at least supported by 99 % of Muslims in the world. so Islam is Islam and its dangerous , there is no sense in fooling ourselves by classifying Islam into categories.

A Time will come when West ( or in fact rest of the world ) will have to collide with Islam head on.

There will be no more options left .

Remember the fact that Islam and Freedom cannot coexist peacefully.

Islam is biggest threat to humanity and its more dangerous than Hitler led Nazi Germany or Stalin led Soviet Union.

We have to realize and prepare to fight and win the long war against Islam.
http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/65699

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by DonXavi(m): 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2012
I see that this people are really out to kill Christains and i don't think any thing can stop them the way things are going right now. The only solution should be secession because the South and the North has absolutely nothing in common. I think we've lost enough souls to these demonic agents and it's time we stand to say enough is enough.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by nasty45(m): 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2012
I wept wen i saw this

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Harbb: 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2012
God save Nigeria
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by presfedrep: 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2012
How i wish this d medieval age, d church @ rome could have dealt wit them by nw.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by jege456: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2012
Na today? I wonder what we are still waiting for? We are not the same with these peeps. Allt hey understand is violence and wanton killing. They are actually groomed for that with promises of 77 virgins! Hot bastards! When pastor oritsejafor said that christians should defend themselves, pple started criticising him. But he actually said the truth. How long are we going to watch in silence as they kill us all? The northern leaders are already attributing the killings and violence to injustice(according to them). They claim their pple feel cheated because of 13% derivation paid to oil producing states. According to Muazu (and it is fast becoming their mantra over there) they ought to share equally in the proceeds from oil gotten from Nigeria's continental shelf. They are trying to use this violence as a bullying tool which they will use when we eventually sit down to talk. They will promise us peace for a greater share in oil revenue (as if we are not already too generous on that). Just have to stop here for now.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by jege456: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2012
Na today? I wonder what we are still waiting for? We are not the same with these peeps. Allt hey understand is violence and wanton killing. They are actually groomed for that with promises of 77 virgins! Hot bastards! When pastor oritsejafor said that christians should defend themselves, pple started criticising him. But he actually said the truth. How long are we going to watch in silence as they kill us all? The northern leaders are already attributing the killings and violence to injustice(according to them). They claim their pple feel cheated because of 13% derivation paid to oil producing states. According to Muazu (and it is fast becoming their mantra over there) they ought to share equally in the proceeds from oil gotten from Nigeria's continental shelf. They are trying to use this violence as a bullying tool which they will use when we eventually sit down to talk. They will promise us peace for a greater share in oil revenue (as if we are not already too generous on that). Just have to stop here for now.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2012
What do you expect from SATAN and his children cool

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by okpurukata(f): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2012
(It's so disgusting that earlier this week the Northern Governors forum was busy telling us all about one monolithic North. Meanwhile they continue to kill the middle Beltans and christian minorities. SHAME ON NORTHERN LEADERS FOR BREEDING THIS MONSTER THAT IS CONSUMING INNOCENT PEOPLE. Let them continue to strategise for 2015 and how they will stretch their borders to Onitsha. Shame Shame Shame

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Hadone(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2012
EYYA, BUT WHY ARE NORTHERN CHRISTAIN BURNING THEIR CHURCHES PLEASE?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by jidewin(m): 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2012
My fellow countrymen,

Absurd and wicked as this acts is,I pray we remain strong and united against these barbarians.What Nigerians displayed during the fracas between Nigeria and South Africans was a huge display that in true Unity,No nation can mesmerize us with impunity.I have met and chatted with some Muslims faithfuls,from northern Nigeria on this forum and from all indications,they are not in support of boko haram neither (I stand to be corrected).
Then the BIG questions is,who are those behind these monsters?Do we have any genuine source to prove so and so are the major hands behind the myriad of problems OUR country Nigeria is facing at Present?.
Rather than we fighting ourselves,Let us UNITE against these bastards.Most times I've been to nairaland,i have realized so many peeps,including government officials,discussing what were posted as comments on this forums.These proves,many people,including foreigners come to nairaland for INFORMATION.
We can share ideas and information on how to defeat these boko haram menace in this country.But we,and i mean ALL of us,need to unite against them.NORTH,SOUTH,MID BELT,SOUTH EAST,SOUTH SOUTH,SOUTH WEST.

Unless we don't believe IN OURSELVES as NIGERIANS.

I say,let our northern nairalanders, who lives and works in north,aware of some individuals who could be members be exposed on nairaland.Their locations and places of meeting could also be stated online.You just could never tell whose next life you would saving,just be providing VITAL information.

God bless my country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Tropilo(m): 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2012
Thank GOD no lives were lost. Atleast, it was only d people that wanted to die that died.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by dayokanu(m): 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2012
Retardeen wants us to endure bombs

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by studyineu: 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2012
Enough of this shit, our military can handle dis shits is clear to me that FG is not ready to stop dis nonsenses. Fuk FG, FUK de MILITARY, FUK BH, let arms be legalized period so that we can protect ourselves, FG has failed, de military has failed. Even Nigeria is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2012
This menace is simply political,(because the north lost d presidency) but it has taken a religious dimension. And to those saying this war isnt targeted at christians, i tell u to search your conscience and tell me, how many mosques have been bombed on friday jumat service?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2012
This menace is simply political,(because the north lost d presidency) but it has taken a religious dimension. And to those saying this war isnt targeted at christians, i tell u to search your conscience and tell me, how many mosques have been bombed on friday jumat service?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by dayokanu(m): 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2012
valacious: This menace is simply political,(because the north lost d presidency) but it has taken a religious dimension. And to those saying this war isnt targeted at christians, i tell u to search your conscience and tell me, how many mosques have been bombed on friday jumat service?

But OBJ was a southerner ruled for 8yrs, no bombing

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Hadone(m): 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2012
DivideUs: Sept 12 Lydia Joseph tried to bomb St John’s
where she worships

Dec 28 Emanuel King tried to bomb Redeemed Church Yenagoa dressed as a Moslem

6 Jan Xtian Igbo traders shot 12 Igbo businessmen inside the Christ Apostolic Church Adamawa

20 Feb Kaduna pastor shot attempting to force his car thru d security at state’s government house.

21 Feb blast in premises of Christ Embassy Suleja, by bomb left in a car by a worshiper

Samson Mangai arrested in Plateau state trying to bomb a church.

Madam Ruth tried to bomb the ECWA church,
Gombe state.

8 Christians arrested in Bauchi trying to bomb the COCIN church Feb 26, 2012.

The Christian bomber
lynched while escaping after trying to bomb COCIN

Gombe police arrest of 2 Xtians, Hassan Ojudu and
Samaila Yakubu with carload of explosives and ammo for the deadly attacks in the state
ALL THESE CRIMES/ATTEMPTS MENTIONED ABOVE WERE CARRIED OUT BY CHRISTAINS. BUT WHEN SUCCEEDED, THE SPONSORED CHRISTAIN OR CHURCH MEMBERS GET THEIR CASH AND FIND WAY TO A BEER JOINT. BUT IF THE ATTACK WAS FOILED, THEN YOU'LL HEAR THEM SAYING CHURCH RELOCATION DISAGREEMENT, CHURCH MEMBERS DID'NT PAY RENT TO A REHABILITATED ARMED ROBBER ETC. WHEN DIED IN THE PROCESS IGNITING THE EXPLOSIVES, OR INTERCEPTED & KILLED BY INNOCENT CHURCH MEMBERS, REPORT WILL FOLLOW THAT THEY WERE KILLED IN ERROR. BUT WHEY THEY SUCCEED FULLY, THEY'LL START POINTING FINGURES TO BOKO BOYS. FORGETING THAT THE SO CALLED BOKO BOYS HAS SO FAR KILLED MORE MUSLIMS THAN CHRISTAIN, BY FAR.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Ivynwa(f): 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2012
I am tired.
We now see the world's most gruesome pictures in Nigeria.
These people with exploded/busted heads and bodies are brothers and sisters to humans like us.
I seriously wish that I can take my whole family out of Nigeria this very minute.
What are all these?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by SoftVersion(m): 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2012
Sky Rider: If Mosque Worshipers would not let Church worshipers be...,

Church worshipers should start massive Mosque bombings.

Perhaps, Mosque Worshipers will get the message like South African did, few days ago. When Naija decided to play the dog game; Fall for me I fall for you.

An eye for an eye make us all go blind. We are in the last day, something worse dan dis will still happen.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2012
is it not time we start talking peaceful division? all this noise about north is trying to do this or that because a southerner is president is bull, what you should as yourself is, 1: why is all this happening only in northern states if its about discrediting a southern president, 2: where is all the security budget in fighting this menace? 3: why is the president not very active in this regard but took decisive action on peacful protesters that were protected by the constitution. is it something he is in support of?

we all know where all this is heading to, we can start a movement for a referendum here you know and pick it up from there. we just cant go on like this!! that breakup? its about time, thats if we want to have a life in the future in our different countries.

i dont buy this BH stories, they just dont add up period!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by cbase: 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2012
Had_one:
ALL THESE CRIMES/ATTEMPTS MENTIONED ABOVE WERE CARRIED OUT BY CHRISTAINS. BUT WHEN SUCCEEDED, THE SPONSORED CHRISTAIN OR CHURCH MEMBERS GET THEIR CASH AND FIND WAY TO A BEER JOINT. BUT IF THE ATTACK WAS FOILED, THEN YOU'LL HEAR THEM SAYING CHURCH RELOCATION DISAGREEMENT, CHURCH MEMBERS DID'NT PAY RENT TO A REHABILITATED ARMED ROBBER ETC. WHEN DIED IN THE PROCESS IGNITING THE EXPLOSIVES, OR INTERCEPTED & KILLED BY INNOCENT CHURCH MEMBERS, REPORT WILL FOLLOW THAT THEY WERE KILLED IN ERROR. BUT WHEY THEY SUCCEED FULLY, THEY'LL START POINTING FINGURES TO BOKO BOYS. FORGETING THAT THE SO CALLED BOKO BOYS HAS SO FAR KILLED MORE MUSLIMS THAN CHRISTAIN, BY FAR.

What is the meaning of this ? Egghead

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! by AfroBlue(m): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2012
11 cartons of explosives intercepted at Lagos airport

Has anyone figured out which mining project that South African importer /or mercenary was going to send that shipment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is MMM A Sin? / TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.