Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

I Beta Pass My Neighbour!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Beta Pass My Neighbour!! (848 Views)

HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- / HANNAH 'S STORY ....falling In Love Or In Lust With My Neighbour? / Gory Tale (II): I Pass My Neighbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Beta Pass My Neighbour!! by steeze(m): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2012
Ever heard of the expression “keeping up with the Joneses”? It is a phrase used to refer to people who live above their means. They follow latest trends and generally like to give off a picture of wealth and affluence. It is a form of inferiority complex in which one acquires status good (blackberries, exotic cars, Brazilian hair, etc) to be at par with someone who he/she has marked as the benchmark for success or social acceptability and conformity especially when it is a lifestyle that he/she cannot comfortably afford.

Why I dey preach like this, bah? I have this friend. . .

(1) (Reply)

closed / Father, I Am Still Your Dear Son. / Ordinary Black Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.