Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos (16892 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) / Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun / Military Barracks Bombed In Kwami LGA In Gombe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by DRANOEL(m): 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2012
chuks49: BH represents only a fraction of what islam truly represents, with or without BH, islam still ramains a violent religion. From mohammed to uthman dan fodio, to queen amina, to osama bin laden, they all represents true worshippers of allah.

i really hate careless statements! can you be kind enough to tell me the religion of the following:

adolf hitler
vlad the impaler
napoleon bonaparte
joseph kony
charles taylor
josef stalin
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by bashydemy(m): 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2012
Not again what is going on in this country?
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by Korrection(m): 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2012
i missed the old nairaland.....seriously
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by Gimmy(m): 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2012
I still don't know why the people in this room don't know the simple logic of Nigerian's Leaders! President Goodluck Jonathan is the true sponsoral of this Boko Haram.Ends justify the means!
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by Gimmy(m): 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2012
I still don't know why the people in this room don't know the simple logic of Nigerian's Leaders! President Goodluck Jonathan is the true sponsoral of this Boko Haram.Ends justify the means!
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by 195(f): 12:16am On Mar 12, 2012
please is JOS Found in Nigeria or in ketempe estate
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by mykejones(m): 12:22am On Mar 12, 2012
SMH
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by Revolva(m): 12:30am On Mar 12, 2012
nigeria is in real deep shit....men i o fucking hate this nation right now..what is all this..killings for....why are those people so wicked
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by FameG(f): 12:33am On Mar 12, 2012
"In the last day,der shall be wars nd rumours of wars"
lets pray 4 our country pple.dis reprisal wont solve anytin it migth jst trigger-off wat dese bh boys want,anoda war.sad
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by airmark(m): 1:00am On Mar 12, 2012
angry angry angry
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by airmark(m): 1:01am On Mar 12, 2012
DRANOEL:

i really hate careless statements! can you be kind enough to tell me the religion of the following:

adolf hitler
vlad the impaler
napoleon bonaparte
joseph kony
charles taylor
josef stalin

They are Atheists
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by Marlboro1: 1:04am On Mar 12, 2012
Good job Jos boys. But take it to their Mosques instead. That is the only way the will learn lesson.
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by Marlboro1: 1:05am On Mar 12, 2012
I love the new NL
Korrection: i missed the old nairaland.....seriously
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by FemiAdesina: 1:11am On Mar 12, 2012
is sad so sad but just one ques how do you comandos plans to face thousands of fools who re ready to blow up themselves?? This is more than a war from within think deeply before you post comments cuz to me i think some external forces wana break Nigeria and they watching
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by FemiAdesina: 1:16am On Mar 12, 2012
love d new nairaland too.. Get use 2 change diz called uprading or else throw away ur Wap phone or laptop nd post with typewriter (smiling
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by koruji(m): 1:29am On Mar 12, 2012
Sahara Reporters now reporting that it was soldiers that killed 10 Christian Youths on a revenge missions

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nigerian-soldiers-murdered-10-youth-protesters-revenge-mission-jos
By SaharaReporters, New York

Eyewitness account told Saharareporters that Nigerian soldiers murdered at least 10 young protesters as they marched on Mai Adiko village near Jos to avenge the death of 5 people killed on Sunday suicide car bomb attack on St. Finbarr's Catholic church in the Rayfield area of Jos city.

The source said christian youths had been told that the two bombers took off from Mai Adiko village had headed there in large numbers on a revenge operation when soldiers confronted them on their way and started firing indiscriminately, killing 10.

The source told Saharareporters that soldiers kept firing at the protesters several hours later until they were forcefully dispersed.
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by dejyx: 1:29am On Mar 12, 2012
Islam is a religion of pieces.
Kill, slaughter and bomb to get converts.
Do anything possible for Jihad. Lie in public that you are for peace then simply go behind to psyche Almajeris to Bomb the infidels.
Anywhere I see a group of Hausa/Fulani muslims I begin to feel how Isreali hardliners feel.
That is why Christianity is real. Islam has brought nothing but violence to earth.
Copy and Paste wrongly religion.
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 12, 2012
haka_nai: Obviously frm some animals reply here you can see people celebrating killing.So shamefull.hope they would celebrate same if the Jos muslim community begin to react too!
U r realy a big Fool. Why can't u tink with your head, u foolish Muslim Idiot. If u r part of those 'BH' or u knw any1 of them, please just tell them to come to the South West, or South South or South East, We will personally Kill Any Muslim Entity. Try us and See. We Christian will make sure we Wipe you Out of The Face of the Earth after U made us Cry 4 so long. JUST TRY AND SEE. USELESS AND GOOD FOR NOTHING PEOPLE. [Mtchewwww.]
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by dejyx: 1:35am On Mar 12, 2012
It is high time we Christians stop being proactive and docile. Any Malo man is the enemy. These bombings favour their religion. They will come telling us all sort of lies. Deciet is still part of Jihad. Bleep dem all.
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 12, 2012
DRANOEL:

adolf hitler
vlad the impaler
napoleon bonaparte
joseph kony
charles taylor
josef stalin
This is always the problem with people. These are individuals who believe in their own idea not a religion group or sect. What are you trying to imply with that statement? It like pointing finger at Saddam Hussein, Qaddafi and every Islamic country leader.
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by jimjones: 1:50am On Mar 12, 2012
yea man....i cant imagine jesus doing any different.
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by nasty45(m): 2:29am On Mar 12, 2012
THE BATTLE LINE HAS FINALLY BEEN DRAWN.WATCH NA NW UNA GO HR GEJ COME TALK.SMH HEAVILY
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by Afam4eva(m): 9:46am On Mar 12, 2012
How long will these senseless bombings continue without any sort of deterent from the government. There's a sinking ship and everyone onboard expecially the captain and his crew seem not to care.
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by namfav(m): 9:56am On Mar 12, 2012
and people cry when herdsmen go on offensive to defend themselve, i support every fulani in jos to protect himself and find the people behind these reprisal attacks on innocent people
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by harmony5(m): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2012
Way to go. That way they will admonish that no group has a monopoly of violence.Mtsweeeeeeep
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by Eazeee(m): 10:33am On Mar 12, 2012
yes datz d spirit my brodas. d israeli n American way is da best in handling dis mallams.if dey bomb 2,just kill 20 of dem .datz y dey dont fok around d americans n israelis.kil dem all.shege aboki kawai.
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by hakanai(m): 10:40am On Mar 12, 2012
See them foolish Animals talking all over as usual.What the lovers of man by there actions here are suggesting is violence on the innocent yet again.Silly hypocrites.Say all you want and do what ever you want.Judgement day is coming and you will explain why that pedestrian or commuter deserve to die.Where the BH guys is answering his own.Maybe you will say abeg God release am make him enter heaven i done kill Muslim already on earth to make up for my loss in you name!!!The last 3 okada people killed got more also killed in Muslim community in town.Why do we have to do this always?Your trigger happy nature resulted in your youths yet again lynching its own over such justification of violence. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep it coming.You only satisfy one thing, your hypocrisy that benefits only you on earth!!!For others calling for an escalation so they can wipe Islam,i laugh!!!Actions speak louder than words.When we all get there now? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

some how, if the innocent Muslims killed ,have there loved ones kill some xtians in return simply because the xtians killed there non-BH kinsmen,I hope you guys will be quiet and appreciate it too.Nonsense!!! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by Eazeee(m): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2012
kill all of dem aboki n spare non.terrorist
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by Eazeee(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2012
haka-nai n DRANOEL get lost pls.muslims should also retaliat in Jos? u must b dreamin in d afternoon or perharps u need 2 take ur drugs.d moment ur aboki brodas try dat in Jos den dia end wil definately com.terrorist religion
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by haisam: 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2012
@all4naija are they not terrorist
Re: Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos by trenchcoat: 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2012
[color=#990000]Sept 12 Lydia Joseph tried to bomb St John’s
where she worships

Dec 28 Emanuel King tried to bomb Redeemed Church Yenagoa dressed as a Moslem

6 Jan Xtian Igbo traders shot 12 Igbo businessmen inside the Christ Apostolic Church Adamawa

20 Feb Kaduna pastor shot attempting to force his car thru d security at state’s government house.

21 Feb blast in premises of Christ Embassy Suleja, by bomb left in a car by a worshiper

Samson Mangai arrested in Plateau state trying to bomb a church.

Madam Ruth tried to bomb the ECWA church,
Gombe state.

8 Christians arrested in Bauchi trying to bomb the COCIN church Feb 26, 2012.

The Christian bomber
lynched while escaping after trying to bomb COCIN

Gombe police arrest of 2 Xtians, Hassan Ojudu and
Samaila Yakubu with carload of explosives and ammo for the deadly attacks in the state
[/color]

Rayfield is a Christian determinated area, how can a Muslim pass successfully with all the security checks and bomb a church? This is a complete setup,this GEJ is trying to create confusion, diverting attention and looting money, we know what you did to the money after the subsidy, we know your plans and arrangements with the American's to divide Nigeria so that they can come and loot the oil as they did to Iraq and currently doing to Libya.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections / You Can’t Probe How I Spent Bailout Funds, Fayose Tells Senate / Minimum Wage: Pay Workers Their Demand, Shehu Sani Tells Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.