Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Skye Bank Recruits - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skye Bank Recruits (2832 Views)

Zenith Bank Recruits / Stanbic Bank Recruits Graduate Trainee / Diamond Bank Recruits Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skye Bank Recruits by temmyann(f): 7:22am On Oct 28, 2007
Skye bank is collecting cvs @ their head office(3, Akin Adesola street VI)
Re: Skye Bank Recruits by DRANOEL(m): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2007
and you waited till sunday to tell us?
Re: Skye Bank Recruits by rexfx2: 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2007
DRANOEL:

ogbonno do you know if its a cafe that she uses? Otondo

@ temmyann
10x for the post will head there first thing 2morow.
Re: Skye Bank Recruits by adekunlemi(m): 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2007
THANK YOU JARE TEMMY. NEVER MIND THAT GUY, WHAT OF IF YOU DONT TELL US.THANKS. PLEASE, WHEN IS IT THE CLOSING TIME OF COLLECTION? IF YOU STILL KNOW ANYTHING THAT YOU THINK CAN HELP, PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO GET TO ME ON kunlezy2000@yahoo.co.uk ,
Re: Skye Bank Recruits by bibiking1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2007
DRANOEL:

you must be an imbecilic ingrate!!!
Re: Skye Bank Recruits by temmyann(f): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2007
@DRANOEL, why are you so full of spite? i just got the info on sunday morning.

@adekunlemi, i dont know the closing date but its advisable you drop your cv early enough.
Re: Skye Bank Recruits by bob2039: 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2007
Why are you guys wasting you tym on dat guy, sum people are nt meant to exist so.it beta u ignore them, thanks @tammyann tho am nt just 2 interesting in these droping cv with banks anymore.cos i just dunt have luck with dat droping cv tin.i av dropd my cv with all the banks at 1 point or the other!lol.bt God with us all.
Re: Skye Bank Recruits by bob2039: 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2007
Why are you guys wasting you tym on dat guy, sum people are nt meant to exist so.it beta u ignore them, thanks @tammyann tho am nt just 2 interesting in these droping cv with banks anymore.cos i just dunt have luck with dat droping cv tin.i av dropd my cv with all the banks at 1 point or the other!lol.bt God with us all.
Re: Skye Bank Recruits by clutch162(m): 12:17am On Oct 29, 2007
@temmyann.
thanks. yur news couldnt have come at a better time.

TIP. i submitted my Cv to citigroup mid sept. i was called for a test last week thru workforce. attendance at the test venue was about 26. i hope to get the result 2moro-so they say. i suggest, most of us do the same while we submit that of Skye bank.
Re: Skye Bank Recruits by vinc: 6:58am On Oct 29, 2007
skye bank organised test last week saturday
at the same time they collected CV
so you lose nothing by dropping ur CV
Re: Skye Bank Recruits by stellose(f): 10:52am On Oct 29, 2007
SOME PEOPLE WILL NOT POST, YET WHEN THE GOOD ONES BRING THEIR TIME TO POST, THEY VOMIT ONE THRASH OR THE OTHER FROM THEIR MOUTH. PLEASE DONT BE AN INGRATE. AND DONT COME UP HERE TO SHOW YOUR STUPIDITY FOR OTHERS TO NOTICE YOU. tongue
Re: Skye Bank Recruits by bimmatto: 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2007
temmyann, thanks, never mind that yeye boy called drongabi na wetin be his name. i will be there sharp sharp
Re: Skye Bank Recruits by aydot20(m): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2007
clutch162, how did u apply to citigroup, if u dropped where is the collection office
Re: Skye Bank Recruits by funfavour(f): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2007
PLEASE AM INTERSTED IN THE CITIGROUP THING,wanna apply, mail me at indexplease@yahoo.com cya! grin
Re: Skye Bank Recruits by clutch162(m): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2007
Citi group Head office @ VI. Off sanusi fafunwa. Close to Skye and Zenith head office. cant remember the street address.sorry about that.
Re: Skye Bank Recruits by 2bad(m): 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2007
e don tey no be today wey we get bad mouth for nairaland
, ingrates
Re: Skye Bank Recruits by amievivian(f): 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2007
hi temmyann, been away for a while, do u think its late to submit?
Re: Skye Bank Recruits by temmyann(f): 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2007
@amievivian, i dont think its too late. you can also use their site.
Re: Skye Bank Recruits by amievivian(f): 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2007
thanks girlie, u r too kind
Re: Skye Bank Recruits by nana101: 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2007
hey it isnt in 3 akin akinsola street, u will be directed to this addy ::Adeola Hopewell addy of Skye bank(VI) so just head up to this addy, i dropped mime there
Re: Skye Bank Recruits by amooademol: 11:18am On Nov 05, 2007
Thanks for the SKYE bank's stuff.I will submit my CV tommorrow. smiley
Re: Skye Bank Recruits by tochikc: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2007
u can equally apply online now

(1) (Reply)

Shell Nig. Graduate Engineers Recruitment (sitp) Coming Up April 2008 / Dispatch Riders Urgently Needed In Lagos / Delta State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.