Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,323 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:30 PM

Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? (46946 Views)

Must Guys Always Give Their Girlfriend Money As Prove Of Love? / When A Boyfriend Gives His Girlfriend Money, Whats It Called? / What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Talkwisdom(m): 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2012
My new girlfriend always demands money from me,i had this feeling that she don't loves me but she always confess her love for me.but when i don't give her this money,she always flare up....
My fellow nairalander,does giving your lover money means showing love to him/her?coz i am afraid what may happen when things change...your advice please
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by mkbell35: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2012
No!!! she is a gold digger, i have one story like that too. This one is Igbo girl oh. which one is yours Igbo or yoruba or hausa, or ghanian tell us your please?

1 Like

Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by tonardo(m): 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2012
Giving is loving, even in d bible 4 God so loved d world dat He gave His only son........ U know it ver well
but thing u must know is whether she need or want d money,.
If she need it give her
if she want it don't give her
or better still teach her how 2 fish 2 reduce demands

my baby is doing business she hardly ask me 4 anything but i still give her 2 show her i love her,..(even if don't have i borrow 2 show my love)

U don't give when u don't love but u give when u love, get it.

3 Likes

Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by utala(m): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2012
GIVING UR GIRL MONEY,I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT
BUT DEPEND THE REASON WHY U ARE GIVING

AND WHAT SHE REAL MEAN TO U.
ANY WHILE SHE CAN'T TAKE MONEY FROM U
WITHOUT U GIVING HER
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2012
Talkwisdom: My new girlfriend always demands money from me,i had this feeling that she don't loves me but she always confess her love for me. but when i don't give her this money,she always flare up....
My fellow nairalander,does giving your lover money means showing love to him/her?coz i am afraid what may happen when things change...your advice please
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Killz3(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2012
It depends on your motive. . . wink Generally speaking, Giving is encouraged, but in your own case, she's reaping you off, and that is NOT Love. . .

1 Like

Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2012
This one is not in love wiv u, but wiv ur pocket

2 Likes

Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by 2kurupt(m): 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2012
Are you her father? why must she be making cash demands??
Giving is good for a healthy relationship but it should not be an obligation when you guys are not married.. IMHO

1 Like

Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by xynerise: 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2012
Constant giving makes u a bold mugu
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:15am On Mar 13, 2012
Are u her fada? y she dey vex? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Alinco tell ur babe to go sit somewhia joor, if you broke wot happens to her spending her own flipping cash.

Stingy murrasucker!

2 Likes

Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Mynd44: 12:35am On Mar 13, 2012
Why are you blaming the girl? The guy presented himself as an ATM machine to the girl and she is using the opportunity
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 13, 2012
Op chop dat grL and dump her

1 Like

Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Mynd44: 7:02am On Mar 13, 2012
lefulefu: Op chop dat grL and dump her
chop the girl? Na bread?
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by TisaBone: 7:44am On Mar 13, 2012
maybe you should give her an allowance, and tell her that that is all she gets for that month
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Mynd44: 7:53am On Mar 13, 2012
TisaBone: maybe you should give her an allowance, and tell her that that is all she gets for that month
Still does not make sense. Do I look like her employer?
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by TisaBone: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2012
an allowance and a salary is two different things. if you love her you will make her happy. i know you are on a fixed income and all,but a real man will please his woman, and if it pleases her to have money, then you should give it to her.
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by hassymo5(m): 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2012
make her happy my foot, girls always want to guys to give them every thing, even when they dont have, beside i give my girl money when i so wish not when she so wish,,,,,
TisaBone: an allowance and a salary is two different things. if you love her you will make her happy. i know you are on a fixed income and all,but a real man will please his woman, and if it pleases her to have money, then you should give it to her.
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2012
tonardo: Giving is loving, even in d bible 4 God so loved d world dat He gave His only son........ U know it ver well
but thing u must know is whether she need or want d money,.
If she need it give her
if she want it don't give her
or better still teach her how 2 fish 2 reduce demands

my baby is doing business she hardly ask me 4 anything but i still give her 2 show her i love her,..(even if don't have i borrow 2 show my love)

U don't give when u don't love but u give when u love, get it.

u r ryt...givin z allowed but u hv to b careful to know d gurl's intentions cos dis ur case looks like a gold digger to moi
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by dadicvila(m): 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2012
Why will she flare up if you have no money to give her or you choose not to give her??are you her father or mother?bros u beta shine your eyes,wasnt she eating b4 you came into the picture?or is there something you are not telling us??did both of you reach any agreement making her your responsibility??
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2012
TisaBone: an allowance and a salary is two different things. if you love her you will make her happy. i know you are on a fixed income and all,but a real man will please his woman, and if it pleases her to have money, then you should give it to her.

hahahahahha!

U are joke for writing d bolded , as in serious joke.

Pls define Real man?

WTF!@if it pleases her to have money, then you should give it to her.

Emmm....ave u gat an extra brain in your anuss u thinkin wit ? cus ur main CPU is seriously faulty.

U seriously typed all that bullshitzzzz? shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by hassymo5(m): 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2012
if giving is loving then girls should start giving too
lalaosky:
u r ryt...givin z allowed but u hv to b careful to know d gurl's intentions cos dis ur case looks like a gold digger to moi
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by daywatcher: 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2012
you are sleeping with her right?
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by hassymo5(m): 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2012
daywatcher: you are sleeping with her right?
Even if he is sleeping with her, both of them enjoyed it or is he paying for the sex, her too should pay for the enjoyment, cos she is the one moarning through out the show!!!!
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2012
@ Topic;

No!!

Thats how you spoil a bitc'h. . . angry
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by MrsChima1(f): 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2012
No. Money does not equate with love.

You show her love by respecting, caring, understanding, listening, compromising, cherishing, and loving her unconditionally.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by jspac(m): 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2012
*Singing* shop my money X3 i don't care cause i get am plenty.......
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by martyns303(m): 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2012
this girl asked me for N60K, after 2 weeks of adding me on BBM, it felt kinda odd, so i told her not now, next she said maybe am the kinda guy that doesnt give a girl cash, woke up one morning and she's no longer on my contact, she deleted me. shocked
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by SAFO(m): 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2012

golddiggin ho angry
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by 9janinja1(f): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2012
there are different ways of showing love

quality time
receiving gifts
words of affirmation
acts of service
physical touch

due to the way nigeria is, girls tend to prefer receiving gifts. So yes giving her money to her is you showing love but when she's depending on your money to drink water then there is a problem.

the problem is people are raised differently and have different ways of showing love and when two people with different ideas come together there is sort of a clash. its like your speaking french and she's speaking spanish and you are trying to communicate, there is a clash.

but your girl is probably a gold digger.
check out the 5 love languages.

1 Like

Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2012
@ OP, how old are you? There are some questions you should at least try to answer yourself. It is not everything you bring here.

Giving a girl money does not necessarily mean you love her. Your giving could be as a result of some ulterior motives you harbor and you want fulfilled or as a way to endear yourself to her. A girl that flares up when you dont give her money is worthless (in the negative sense of the word) and you should not be with such. She does not love you and is only after your money. If you wanna put up with such, keep her. If you are not ready to tolerate that, kick her bum to the curb.

2 Likes

Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by MrsChima1(f): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2012
SAFO:

golddiggin ho angry

Why she gotta be a ho SAFO?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out This Beautiful Osogbo Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.