Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? (3170 Views)

25 Strange And Crazy Deaths That Will Boggle Your Mind / 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions / Facts That Will Blow Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by MyVicky: 10:36am On Mar 14, 2012
There was a day I saw a job advertisement online and the web link directed me to Nairaland.That's the first time I stumbled on Nairaland and what struck me most was the various funny and jovial comments by Nairalanders. Those comments plunged me into hysterics and paroxysm of laughter and anyday I feel like literally rolling on the floor laughing, I visited nairaland. My colleagues are usually awed at my sudden outbursts of laughter and I suppose I initiated/induced/instigated them to visit and join NL. But, overtime, I came to the realization that not every comment is a 'joke'; some comments could be insightful, didactic, thought-provoking and right on point! I also observed that there is hardly any issue of life that has not been raised on NL and hardly any question that has not been answered or solutions proferred, issues bothering on education, health, family, profession, politics, religion, romance, personal life and the list is endless. I have since added NL to my solution-provider Hall of Fame sites; others are google, wikipedia, yahoo etc. Now,
can you remember the first time you visited NL?

-What got you hooked to NL?

-Have you found answers to some of the questions bothering you here on NL?

-Would you recommend NL to someone seeking answers to certain nagging questions of life? and are there issues that has not been discussed on NL?

3 Likes

Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by Callotti: 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2012
Life on NL is not that serious.
Not hooked, just for cheap entertainment if you want to know what goes on in the minds of Nigerians and in Nigeria without interacting with Nigerians.
No one recommended NL to me, I will not be recommending in return.
Every man or woman for himself or herself.kiss

1 Like

Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2012
Only when tribalism is fully halt
Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2012
odiaero: Only when tribalism is fully halt
Humans are programmed to be inately prejudiced. Tribalism can never be fully 'halt',

1 Like

Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by omo9ja1(m): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2012
I use nairaland to destress but come I there was this CISCO guilde I got from here

apart from some few comment that will my you laugh,cry

all going well
Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2012
I won't say I'm "hooked", i'm just a regular visitor to the site.
I have not found answers to any questions bothering me on Nairaland because I am not bothered to.
Nairaland is not the best place to come for advise as you would get various views(along with a heavy downpour of insults) that just leave you even more confused so I would not be recommending this site to anyone for solely the purpose of answer-seeking.
Most issues as far as I know have been discussed here, even most of the new posts are just regurgitated/recycled questions.
Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by moshoodn(m): 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2012
nairaland, a place where threads always derail after the first three posts....

anyways, i love nairaland cos i get news info almost in real time. . . thanks to mukina and co.

1 Like

Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by achi4u(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2012
i dabbled into NL while googling,each time i ask questions on any topic,NL will appear to anwers some of the my quest.so,no body recommended NL for me.

UP NL!!!

1 Like

Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by mummy3(f): 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2012
naijasexy: I won't say I'm "hooked", i'm just a regular visitor to the site.
I have not found answers to any questions bothering me on Nairaland because I am not bothered to.
Nairaland is not the best place to come for advise as you would get various views(along with a heavy downpour of insults) that just leave you even more confused so I would not be recommending this site to anyone for solely the purpose of answer-seeking.
Most issues as far as I know have been discussed here, even most of the new posts are just regurgitated/recycled questions.

i agreed with your reply here.
Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by Sike(m): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2012
Nairaland has been my daily newspapar. I get all my news anyday here. Very Updated!

1 Like

Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by agiboma(f): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2012
All the things you said about NL i agree with them, it is simply without words. Nairaland is the best entertainment IMO around, i cannot live without it grin

1 Like

Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by dagreen14: 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2012
I got answer on NairaLand on how to build my property....

1 Like

Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by bonna4u(m): 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2012
I won't say I am hooked up. I love nairaland because it helps me to ease my boredom most times. It is a place where you can't help but laugh at comments being posted.

1 Like

Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by timpaker(m): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2012
hmmmm.....Nairaland....'helped'?
BRB let me go check my dairy for any achievement,
Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by maninmood(m): 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2012
Lots of reasons. I get improved and more informed in many ways here. I'm a Nairaland extremist and apparently an addict.
Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by ZUBY77(m): 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2012
What is all this nairaland this and that everyday? Each time i come here for news all i see is :
nairaland or facebook, which one is better?
Do you like nairaland?
How many times do you visit nairaland?
Is nairaland anti oyekhiloma?
Is nairaland owned by anti Christ?
Nairaland and breaqkfast, chose one.
Nairaland and your girlfriend, which is better in bed?

And the worst is that all of them appears on the front page.
The next time i see thus rubish here, i will report to seun and mukina
Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by kodylicky(f): 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2012
grin I love NL, I'm a big fan of NL.
I was introduced to NL by my colleague and i ve won some souls too
I scarcely comment but do more of reading.
NL has become one of my dailies ​Äπϑ d best so far. Keeps me abreast with events ​Äπϑ happening in Nigeria ​Äπϑ beyond.

Thumbs up Seun and all NLers

1 Like

Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by Obinoscopy(m): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2012
I'm loss for the words to describe nairaland and its effect on me. But if you ask me I'd say nairaland is truly nigerian.

Being a member of nairaland makes me proud to be a nigerian.

1 Like

Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by caye(m): 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2012
Nairaland is to me the place where the soul of Naija inhabits. It has given me insights in love, sex, business, tribalism and politics. Love people like bluetooth, pastor joeagbaje, borntofuck, freecocoa , mrs. Chima and others. Up Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by aboyaji(m): 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2012
ZUBY77: What is all this nairaland this and that everyday? Each time i come here for news all i see is :
Do you like nairaland?

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Oooo boy eh. You no go kill me o. Apart from i was resting against a protector, i would have been on the ground by now laughing at this post of yours. Abeg take am sofri o. Hahaha.
Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by libertysols(m): 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2012
nairaland and nairalist had changed my life but seun might never know people buy laptops, ipads and smartphones its a good experience though. Thanks Seun osewa well it depends on what you come to nairaland to do but for me my business has moved from grass to grace.
Juwon
Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by aboyaji(m): 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2012
i prefer nairaland to working. I dont think nairaland has a disadvantage. If not that i am supposed to make a living through working, i would have preferred staying on nairaland till a lady wey get money comes to marry me. Though im a man.
Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by Ninilowo(m): 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2012
NL has helped me to develop "THICK SKIN" to issues in my work pplace cos no matter how serious an issue may be on NL, Nairalanders will trivialise it for u and at the end of the day, u will realise dt every thing on this planet is VANITY.
Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by moshoodn(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2012
Ninilowo: NL has helped me to develop "THICK SKIN" to issues in my work pplace cos no matter how serious an issue may be on NL, Nairalanders will trivialise it for u and at the end of the day, u will realise dt every thing on this planet is VANITY.
even though in excesses
Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by TruthTella(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2012
ZUBY77: What is all this nairaland this and that everyday? Each time i come here for news all i see is :
Do you like nairaland?

O my goodness! No take laff kill me abeg.
Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by seguun(m): 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2012
I now have three different satellite dishes facing different angles in my house all installed by myself. This is because I stumbled on twinstaye's thread on nairaland while googling info about free to air satellite tv in 2006. Since then, I've been able to track any bird trackable in my area,plus I've become literally a reader which i also love. WELL DONE SEUN!!!
Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by sizzlers(m): 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2012
i cant really remember what brought me here, but the most confusing part was when i was about registering with the site, i was informed that my email had been registered with the site and i just had to reset my password. i think i have found 60% of my ans here
Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by Yeske2(m): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2012
Hmmm! Where do i start?
Learnt so much, gotten to understand people's mind-set the more because we all are anonymous here, seen the good, bad and ugly, never bored as NL is always there for me, latest asili(gossip), answered some Of questions
Nairaland is cool and I'm addicted. Forgot the insolent Mods about to ban me.

1 Like

Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by clemmonce(m): 12:20am On Mar 15, 2012
i lov nairaland like crazy. if u feel otherwise go put your hand into an open electric socket.
Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by MyVicky: 3:29am On Mar 15, 2012
@Calloti, NaijaSexay, Mummy3 & Bana4u, I'm sorry for using the word, 'hooked'; I didn't mean addiction nor 'hooked' in a more negative sense, rather, I meant likeness, affection or affinity for NL. @ All, interesting comments/observations/remarks. I personally feel that 'forumites' get whatever they wish to see on the forum; if one is here for mere entertainment/fun/jokes/laughter, one would get loads of it; and if it's enlightenment/education/insight/news/information, they abound on NL; how about political awareness, international consciousnes, family/personal issues and so on? I observed that those days when I used to visit NL for laughter, I got lots and lots of it ! But, these days, far more than laughter, I get more of what 'peregrinates' or goes on in the mind of Nigerians of every tribe, tongue and creed as touching diverse issues of life.
Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by Dyt(f): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2012
its lyk a hm
house of commotion
i love nl rili

my frnds talks abt it
decided visit n saw dis joke
DANI AND SONS GOIN TO THE MOVIES
n dat wz it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys With Long Finger Nails,share Your Experience..(pic). / Photo: The Meaning Of Facebook Logo / Woman Gives Birth To Dog After Being Pregnant For 3-years in Rivers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.