Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? (11465 Views)

Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? / Lightening Strikes 23 Year Old Boy While Self Servicing In Bedroom / The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by frank317: 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2012
this question came about after reading pastor chris's ideology on the act. i noticed a lot of people against him but i thought he was making sense. and so this question goes to all those who think he is wrong. now if one can allow his wife to masturbate him till his comes or in the process of trying out different things allows his wife to watch him do it. does it make it wrong because his is self servicing even though he is thinking of his naked wife? he could be away from her for a long time and decides to cool off while thinking of her. so guys or what do u think?
Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by Maleeq(m): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2012
hehehehehehe!

No comment!
Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by blayz0923: 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2012
@poster, was it specified, self-servicing as a single or married?
maybe pastor chris should be interviewed on moments with mo' so he can throw more light on this contoversial topic and his statements.
Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by eprynce(m): 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2012
You all should stop over-flogging this issue and move on with your lives. Salvation is personal and you must personally seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness. Let the Holy Spirit teach you all things and follow as He prompts you. It's that simple, friends.

3 Likes

Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by Alancash: 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2012
frank3.16:
this question came about after reading pastor chris's ideology on the act. i noticed a lot of people against him but i thought he was making sense. and so this question goes to all those who think he is wrong. now if one can allow his wife to masturrbate him till his comes or in the process of trying out different things allows his wife to watch him do it. does it make it wrong because his is self servicing even though he is thinking of his naked wife? he could be away from her for a long time and decides to cool off while thinking of her. so guys or what do u think?
well if u are aboki fine but if u are a Christian and u are even thinking of giving pastor Chris idea of self serving a sense u most be one of the coming bist there/4 what so ever ur name i call u idiot of the highest profile.
Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by ayotoyin(f): 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2012
e_prynce: You all should stop over-flogging this issue and move on with your lives. Salvation is personal and you must personally seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness. Let the Holy Spirit teach you all things and follow as He prompts you. It's that simple, friends.

Guess you are right, lets move on
Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by chaikie(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2012
@poster, there 's no sense in trying to justify this wicked act.Self-servicing of any form is an abomination in the sight of God. Those who are into it should just pray to God to deliver them from the claws of sin. To me Pastor Chris can go to BLAZES with whatever his stand is on this matter.
Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by Yeske2(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2012
I guess the word m.as.turb/ation is a taboo to Seun, I just don't fancy this 'self service' thing.

1 Like

Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by baslone: 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2012
?
Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by Mavor: 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2012
Abeg ehnn nairalanders, what is "self-service" and how do I go about it? Detailed walk-through required.

1 Like

Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by knowledge4(m): 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2012
We should let this matter rest.
The point has been made very clearly that m.a.s.t.u.r.b.a.t.i.o.n is sin before God even if you do it with your wife or husband.
The Bible in Leviticus 15:16 condemns it and it is clear.
He who has ears to hear,let him hear.
Lets move on to better issues than this over-worked topic.
Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by antartica(m): 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2012
Sex is just as mental as it is physical.You can picture your wife in her absence when you feel Hot and release your self of the urge.The main purpose of sex is to spill and which ever way you do it satisfies the urge and releases the tension.

The only difference is that there will be no body to hug if you wan-k by youself.Do what you have to do to keep your life going.

1 Like

Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2012
e_prynce: You all should stop over-flogging this issue and move on with your lives. Salvation is personal and you must personally seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness. Let the Holy Spirit teach you all things and follow as He prompts you. It's that simple, friends.
_
Lmfao. Over-flogging!
Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by doofanc: 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2012
knowledge4: We should let this matter rest.
The point has been made very clearly that m.a.s.t.u.r.b.a.t.i.o.n is sin before God even if you do it with your wife or husband.
Lets move on to better issues than this over-worked topic.

so even if my wife fondles my m.anhood its still a sin?
Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by Ninilowo(m): 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2012
ki ti e ni? Isnt there any other thing to discus?
Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by bigshow123: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2012
if u have a medical condition requiring u to bring ur semen , wont u self serve to get it. men wit early case of prostate are advised to flush out semen as much as dey can from d body. in a lot of ways, self serving can be justified depending on where we are judging from. always two sides to every coin.
Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by frank317: 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2012
i dont like this idea of avoiding questions when there is no answer. note that the pastor didnt outrightly condemn the act, i see his answer like the one Jesus gave when he said let him without sin throw the first stone. it is obvious from the pastors statement that when u m.asturbate as a single man u must think of a lady who is obviously not your wife and this thinking make u a sinner and not the act.

all ye condenming his statement do not forget that during sexual act as married couple we could do different things and as long as we do it with our spouse we do not sin. s.ex must be enjoyed (by couples) and for it to be enjoyed it must be eventful, part of this event could be mat.turbation. Now dont you see the wisdom in the pastors statement by not condemning the act outrigthly? yet letting you know that it becomes fornication when you, a single/unmarried individual think of a lady while doing it or it becomes adultry when u, as a married individual, think of another woman while doing it.

1 Like

Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by Sike(m): 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2012
To me, as a Muslim "Self service" is a Sin. #Period
Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by Demdem(m): 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2012

Tell us what the holy spirit has told u about mas-turbation and spare us all these.

1 Like

Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by Demdem(m): 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2012
doofanc:

so even if my wife fondles my m.anhood its still a sin?

O tie damo. That's not masturbation, its pre-intimacy. To the hyper sensitive, that's even enough for them to explode. That isn't a sin.
Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2012
e_prynce: over-flogging
am I the only one that sees this pun?
Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by manosteel(m): 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2012
Well it is written in the Bible Mat.5:28, Whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already.
Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by wordychap: 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2012
[quote author=knowledge4]We should let this matter rest.
so lev 15 tells us that lots of things can be called sin, even menstruation is sin 15:25 eh? ''study'' d scripture and you will come to know that pst chris' right. pples idea of sin cud've been a misconception
Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by Romii: 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2012
The act of self servicing is bad and wrong in Christianity, so it dose not matter who you think of when you do it, it remains a sin. And medically too it is not advisable.
Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by tlops(m): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2012
Since the bible did not mention mas.tur.bat.ion specifically, his explanation is according to how he sees it, which somehow made sense but it is difficult for us to see it otherwise since we have been taught over years that it is sin.
Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by WhoIBe: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2012
Is sex a sin, is doggie style a sin, is MouthAction a sin, is masturbation a sin. All these with ur partner no wahala outside that na u know
Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by tlops(m): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2012
according to sexual dogmas, any style apart from missionary style na sin!
Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by kelz88(f): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2012
Who cares?! There are more important things in life to worry about.
Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by ZUBY77(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2012
Hahahahahahah? Why am i nigerian?
Re: Is Thinking Of Your Wife While Self-servicing Sin? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2012
Bro, its not easy. Most Christians can't even phantom having a personal relationship with God Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ Spirit. Well said though!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christians Colonized Us In Africa, Undeniable Fact But How? (pics) / The Importance Of Restitution In Believer's Life. / Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.