Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? (3357 Views)

A Man With An Ego Is Deadly / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2012
The one and only odiaero is back again with a very hot topic, insults and all are welcome cheesy

I resides in a neighbourhood that is full of rich Arabian guys in Dubai, ever since i moved into my home, the intimidation is too much, i drive a well nice infiniti Fx in dubai, but this is just like driving a volkswagen beetle compared to cars the arab guys are driving.

Recently, my girlfriend came visiting, they now turn the intimidation to Gear 1, they will delibrately come and park their cars in front of my compound for like the night till morning time, but me got no problem with that, but i got issues when one of them recently offered to drive my girl home from a gulfcourse when i was in the traffic heading there to pick her up, when she told me that, i was like to beat the guy up, that is a big insult to me, the only thing that prevented me from doing that was because of the law.

oops To be continued...........
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2012
Continue......
To cut the story short, am a well successful bizness guy, and want to take the showoff to the next stage, i want to buy a Bugatti Veyron, have already visited the company and make the deal of customization, remaining me just to press the button and wire the money into th provided company account.

My plan is to intimidate them all, cos i will be the first to purchase Bugatti Veyron in that area, few guys have it in dubai, but they stay in faraway areas from palm island

The specail plan is to also target the girlfriend of the fool that offered to take my girlfriend back home, i will stalk her to the beach when she is alone, and offer to drive her home in same car, and also, i will make sure i park the car in front of each of their homes day after day, one after the other, lets take the showoff to another level.

My only problem is just the Car magazine cameramen frequenting the area, i dont just want to be in the spotlight, but i want to intimidate them back in a shealth mode without being in the spotlight, any advice?
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by slimyem: 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2012
Bullshit!
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2012
slimyem: Bullshit!

Sure just like u are Goatshit grin
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by slimyem: 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2012
^say whatever!
If you think anyone would believe those lies,you must be high on engine oil mixed with soak-away water!
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by slimyem: 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2012
^say whatever!
If you think anyone would believe those lies,you must be high on engine oil mixed with soak-away water!
Nonsense!
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by SAFO(m): 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2012
Bros you can't compete with Arab money, just stay in your lane and collect the leftover scraps. It's better than nothing.
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by manutayo(m): 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2012
Be careful men dont be in a haste to act.
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2012
OP just do whatever you like,that na your own cup of tea
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by Bisjosh(f): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2012
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2012
Odiaero u sum compulsive liar walaiiiii, u seriously wanna compete wiv Kuwait dinas?

Dude u will sell ur generation join still u won't meet up wiv Arab money, dose guys are bloody.

Hmmmm u no even pity ur papa ni?

Oh boi wait o, u wan buy wetin Bu wat? Hahahahahaha Odikoko

Biko stop chatting shitzzz Mann, u wan buy plane, u wan buy yatch etc

Soon u'll b bck to tell us u made an offer to buy Whitehorse and Parliament.

Ode! grin
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2012
Compete and make it real in your dreams grin
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by doeeyed: 10:57pm On Mar 14, 2012
Simply not worth it.

If u or ur gf is uncertain about ur by networth without having a Bugatti V,
then u both need re-education.

You want to score against Arab boy, u r wasting ur time and resources.

Start a business where the lives of people u have lifted from poverty will keep
blessing and praying for u.
Imagine a scenario, out of anger someone comes in the middle of the night out of bad belle, scratches your beloved Bugatti, another tens of thou to repair: simply doesn't make sense.

Now if ur reasons include custom-made, hand made superior internal design with a 0-60miles
in 5secs and handles well, I might be a little sympathetic to your proposed new project.

But reason being a girl: setting new priorities is needed URGENTLY.
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by NerdyPoet(m): 8:08am On Mar 15, 2012
Bullshit of the first order....And what is our business?
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by Konnektions146(m): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2012
i dont just wanna believe yu wanna unleash yur sense.less egocentric attit.ude cos of a lady, not even a wife.
i was thinking yu as a naija guy gi get sense, now i have to think again.

wake up and affect lives and forget all those, buy a bugatti and yu will know boeing and airbus can build a car, arab money no get shame, spending it is a hobby for dem and dont forget yu have relatives that needs dat yur own...oto.ndo
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2012
This story sounds bogus.
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2012
naijasexy: This story sounds bogus.
Darling u no no Odikoko ni

He owns NL 2 o grin
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by MrsChima(f): 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2012
OP

Did you send your story to Nollywood? Van Vicker and Ini Edo should lead. kiss kiss
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by slumcat(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2012
lmao.
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by slumcat(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2012
lmao.
lmao. funniest topic on NL!
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by MrsChima(f): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2012
slumcat:
lmao.

We got your laugh for the first time. tongue
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2012
I need me a cup of black, bitter coffee. . .Hmm
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by slumcat(m): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

shooo? easy na.
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by slumcat(m): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

shooo? easy na.
Mrs.Chima:

shooo? easy na.
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by BABE3: 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2012
Oniro and his Aesop's fables. Yeye fellow.
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by sexlog(m): 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2012
I know this guy, he's a chronic liar!
He lives at mafoluku oshodi.
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by mkmyers45(m): 11:05pm On May 16, 2012
sexlog: I know this guy, he's a chronic liar!
grin grin
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 16, 2012
sexlog: I know this guy, he's a chronic liar!

The dude can't even afford to ride in a kakanapep (abi wetin you ppl cal am?)
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by Nobody: 1:35am On May 17, 2012

Hahahahahhaha

SAFO: Bros you can't compete with Arab money, just stay in your lane and collect the leftover scraps. It's better than nothing.

Roflmmfao @ leftover scraps

@Op make sure you buy the EB 16.4 cheesy
Re: What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? by razznaija(f): 1:42am On May 17, 2012
Your story has a few holes in it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 / We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo / The Fear Of Owerri Girls...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.