Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,777,090 members, 6,616,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 December 2021 at 06:46 PM

Problem Between Swishmax And Internet Explorer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Problem Between Swishmax And Internet Explorer (759 Views)

Should Internet Explorer Be Banned / Dreamweaver - Internet Explorer Wahala! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem Between Swishmax And Internet Explorer by tundejj: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2007
Hi everybody here,

I use swishmax (animated software) to creat an animated banner ad and link it to a particular website on my website, after uploading, the banner was show and working perfectly on mozilla firefox, but doesnt show and not work on the internet explorer. please what can i do to make it show and work on internet explorer. this is the website (www . nairakobo . c o m), u can check it yourself to see exactly what am talking about, browse it with mozilla firefox, the fortune and class banner ad is shown and work perfectly, but doesnt show and not work on the internet .

thx.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Webmaters Community / Updating A Website: I Need A Private Teacher Urgently ! / Help! Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 262
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.