Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, (15504 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Congratulatory Message To Tchidi Chikere Earns Her Attacks / Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures / Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by mikuz(m): 12:15am On Mar 15, 2012
Nollywood Producer, Tchidi Chikere And Wife Sophia, End Marriage
Tchidi and Sophia Chikere
This is not gossip o, this is a press statement sent to me by Tchidi's publicist.
Source : http://lindaikeji..in/2012/03/nollywood-producer-tchidi-chikere-and.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook
Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by Callotti: 1:45am On Mar 15, 2012
No big deal. Their choice. Love is not by force.
As long as those 3 lovely boys are taken care of, no problem.
If it is not working, get out fast.
Marriage is not meant to work for every one. A very difficult task to uphold in this day and age.
Next please.

For the sake of the children and others involved, Tchidi Chikere will not be granting interviews or running down Sophia on the pages of newspapers. He enjoins members of the fourth estate and public to respect his privacy and help protect the children from emotional torments.

Tchidi wants an amicable process and protecting the wellbeing of their three lovely boys remains top priority to him, especially during this trying times. He thanks friends, fans and families for their prayers and support at this time and wishes that their (Tchidi, his children and ex-wife) privacy is respected especially for the sake of the three lovely boys. He wishes to remain friends with Sophia as much as possible within the circumstance.

God bless you bro. I hope you keep your promise and stay focused on your children without chasing women up and down to complicate your life and those of your children. THEY ARE BOYS, AND ONLY MEN CAN RAISE BOYS TO BECOME MEN. Leaving them with Sophia may not be in their best interest, because women become emotionally battered after divorces MORE SO THAN MEN.
It only gets worse from now on.
I have always respected this dude.
It is going to be difficult, but this too shall pass.
Hope Sophia keeps her mouth shut too from the prying press.
Keep your business private, and let the tongues wag till they fall off.
I wish you all peace. Take care of your lovely boys.

kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by mamagee3(f): 3:50am On Mar 15, 2012
It's so surprising!!!

Oh well, it's their own business.
Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by eugoala(m): 9:45am On Mar 15, 2012
Its nt strange.its better for U̶̲̥̅̊ to divorce Ɣur wife before she sends U̶̲̥̅̊ to untimely grave.womem can make Ɣur house hell on earth. A̶̲̥̅♏ even planning to divorce mine yesterday.she Ȋ̝̊̅§ given M̶̲̅ε̲̣ pussy all the time
Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by uju22(f): 9:49am On Mar 15, 2012
divorce divorce divorce, i pary they settle dere scores, cus i love both couples
Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by ichieakpo(m): 10:06am On Mar 15, 2012
mikuz: Tchidi and Sophia Chikere
This is not gossip o, this is a press statement sent to me by Tchidi's publicist.
Source : http://lindaikeji..in/2012/03/nollywood-producer-tchidi-chikere-and.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook
dats gud 4 dem tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by Jemibee: 10:46am On Mar 15, 2012
Lord why Pls for the sake of their kids, render every crooked situation straight for this family.
Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by freecocoa(f): 10:57am On Mar 15, 2012
Na today? undecided
Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by Yorisb: 11:11am On Mar 15, 2012
Much anticipated...
Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by pek(m): 11:39am On Mar 15, 2012
uju22: divorce divorce divorce, i pary they settle dere scores, cus i love both couples
How many couples are we talking about here?

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by nkemmu(f): 11:58am On Mar 15, 2012
Who cares?mcheww
Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2012
So happy Sophie finally had to power to leave, she put up with too much. Constant cheating and flaunting it to her face. She was already a single mother most of the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by Konnektions146(m): 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2012
a na eme nu

everybodi get im wahala, thats theirs
Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by atasteve: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2012
I will still advise if they mend this because of their children. Divorce leaves all the parties involved wounded and bitter.
Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by ifyalways(f): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2012
Not surprised one bit!

Tonto can now move in. . .
Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ify God bless you, so amazing how much disrespect someone will bring into his marriage. So amazing too how much trash women can endure.
Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2012
uju22: divorce divorce divorce, i pary they settle dere scores, cus i love both couples

Not both but one couple ( the couple )
Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by steeze(m): 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2012
Here is a mail released by Dbanj's manager, Bankuli:

"Just to put you in the loop of things, Dbanj never made any such statement with Ebony magazine during the interview he did with them. We are in touch with the editor of the magazine on this and a correctional rejoinder will be published soonest. Mohits records is co-owned by Don Jazzy and Dbanj. Thanks. Bankuli."

Don Jazzy is yet to say anything on this matter.
Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by steeze(m): 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2012
Here is a mail released by Dbanj's manager, Bankuli:

"Just to put you in the loop of things, Dbanj never made any such statement with Ebony magazine during the interview he did with them. We are in touch with the editor of the magazine on this and a correctional rejoinder will be published soonest. Mohits records is co-owned by Don Jazzy and Dbanj. Thanks. Bankuli."

Don Jazzy is yet to say anything on this matter.

http://9ja-dejavu..com
Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by fesse(f): 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2012
Well, not surprise at-all. Nigeria women always in a hurry or rush to marry a celebrity. So she didn't realize all these while that she married a celebrity and a film-maker for that matter. She is a woman, she has to learn and be a woman she is unless she wants otherwise.
Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by Fejok01(f): 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2012
Nigerians no longer have value for marriage.I wonder why some people get married at all.

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by niddamugu(m): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2012
Celebrity marriages - takes the grace of God for them to last.
Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by 3RNEST(m): 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2012
10years, haba dats too much na, Tchidi pls døn't end it now, i bagdu ur style don't fall our hand, we ur lovely fans!
Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by sexyglow(f): 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2012
Tonto abi Rita Domnic?
Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by chiswaggs: 6:55am On Mar 16, 2012
ifyalways: Not surprised one bit!

Tonto can now move in. . .
ur mouth ehn...
Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by Nnegret(f): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2012
Celebrities And Failed Marriages. Na Wa O!
Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by b0dnel: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2012
"I don't care if my husband is linked with any actress, it doesn't bother me at all. Nobody is perfect. If you're looking for perfection, I am sorry, you have a long way to go. So, in that sense, you learn how to forgive and move on. There will always be challenges in marriage, but when you hand them over to God, be patient, forgive one another and settle issues without involving a 3rd party, it goes a long way." - Sophia Chikere to Anyakwo Nonyem of City People Mag
-Tuesday, May 17, 2011

shaking my head for you sha...

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by MissyB3(f): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2012
[size=20pt]UPDATE!!![/size]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-ClKg3wEgTDk/T2hnLPKBVjI/AAAAAAAATiM/2GVhDrrgZFs/s320/Tchidi+Chikere.jpg[/img] [img]http://2.bp..com/-pwf7L6Nnefc/T2hnQJNPcMI/AAAAAAAATiU/i6NRqECIyEg/s320/Nuella-Njubigbo.jpg[/img]

''It's no longer news that Nollywood director Tchidi Chikere has left his wife of 9 years and mother of his three children, Sophia Tchidi Chikere. And it's no news that he's been dating fast rising Nollywood actress Nuella Njubigbo for a while now. What is news is that the director is now living with the actress who is said to be pregnant for him. And I hear he's planning to marry her. That was one of the reasons the director did a press statement to let everyone know he's no longer with Sophia...and free to be with Nuella who is wearing his ring and hoping to be the next Mrs Tchidi Chikere.

Good luck with that girl! But just remember, if he cheated with you, he will definitely cheat on you!''

http://lindaikeji..it/2012/03/after-dumping-wife-of-9-years-tchidi.html

Tchidi and Nuella have got a fan in me, but this is wrong on all grounds - If the gossip is true.
Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by Yorisb: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2012
^^U too like gossips, why? Lol
Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by MissyB3(f): 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2012
tongue
Re: Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 21, 2012
Missy_B: [size=20pt]UPDATE!!![/size]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-pwf7L6Nnefc/T2hnQJNPcMI/AAAAAAAATiU/i6NRqECIyEg/s320/Nuella-Njubigbo.jpg[/img]

''It's no longer news that Nollywood director Tchidi Chikere has left his wife of 9 years and mother of his three children, Sophia Tchidi Chikere. And it's no news that he's been dating fast rising Nollywood actress Nuella Njubigbo for a while now. What is news is that the director is now living with the actress who is said to be pregnant for him. And I hear he's planning to marry her. That was one of the reasons the director did a press statement to let everyone know he's no longer with Sophia...and free to be with Nuella who is wearing his ring and hoping to be the next Mrs Tchidi Chikere.

And so she joins the long list of Nollywood actresses wrecking people's homes. Do these actresses swear an oath to wreck people's homes or something?

That's why I have utmost respect for the likes of Rita Dominic and Dakore Egbuson.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Matter Of "Beyonce" Vs "Mrs Carter" / 5 Facts About Late Comedian And Actor - Jagua / Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.