Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,960 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Attempted Suicide In Abuja(video Attached) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attempted Suicide In Abuja(video Attached) (7610 Views)

Chicken Republic Shading Olisa Metuh. .. Funny Pic Attached. / Wikipedia Updates Orubebe’s Profile Over Attempted Poll Disruprion / Buhari Live On Channels TV ( Dec, 07, 2014): Video Attached..Your take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attempted Suicide In Abuja(video Attached) by olapluto(m): 12:19am On Mar 15, 2012
I dont know why I find this video funny, but Inua really knows how to get attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeWjJDt4okw&feature=related
Re: Attempted Suicide In Abuja(video Attached) by Callotti: 1:33am On Mar 15, 2012
Mental issues and frustrations in life.
We all have ours.
Too bad psychiatric evaluations do not really help the mentally-disturbed.
Did a lady not jump over a bridge because of a man some months ago in the USA?
Life is tough.
Re: Attempted Suicide In Abuja(video Attached) by gaddafe(m): 4:48am On Mar 15, 2012
^^ i'm afraid this is not a psychiatric problem. The man actually claimed he knew Atiku Abubakar and so far as i know atiku has not disclaimed the allegations made by the man, neither has he denied knowing this man.
Re: Attempted Suicide In Abuja(video Attached) by Nobody: 4:59am On Mar 15, 2012
Are those real cops or silly comedians? shocked

PS: They should have sprayed some water on the poles, shebi they're NEP poles?
Re: Attempted Suicide In Abuja(video Attached) by room702(m): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2012
I'm impressed that they care so much and managed to convince him enough to come down. usually people will be like "f-uck him, let him die if he wants to die"
Re: Attempted Suicide In Abuja(video Attached) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2012
What is funny about a desperate mans attempt to end his life? He has been owed for years, case was in court that day the court ruled against him on the issue of jurisdiction and he said he had no where to go from there hence the attempted suicide. We are really insnsitive to the plight of others. If you have never had dealings with the so called "big men" in Nigeria you wont understand how wicked and greedy they can be, sometimes the aides will hijack your money. Our Big men like owing and free stuff, If Govt is not paying for it then be sure to sweat blood before you can get your money back.
I am so sad that we do not have a shred of humanity left, times are very hard and peopla re desperate, is it till they turn suicide bombers that we will stop laughing and start listening to the desperate cries of others?

5 Likes

Re: Attempted Suicide In Abuja(video Attached) by Lumidee007(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]they should allow him now
Re: Attempted Suicide In Abuja(video Attached) by White007(m): 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2012
debrief08: What is funny about a desperate mans attempt to end his life? He has been owed for years, case was in court that day the court ruled against him on the issue of jurisdiction and he said he had no where to go from there hence the attempted suicide. We are really insnsitive to the plight of others. If you have never had dealings with the so called "big men" in Nigeria you wont understand how wicked and greedy they can be, sometimes the aides will hijack your money. Our Big men like owing and free stuff, If Govt is not paying for it then be sure to sweat blood before you can get your money back.
I am so sad that we do not have a shred of humanity left, times are very hard and peopla re desperate, is it till they turn suicide bombers that we will stop laughing and start listening to the desperate cries of others?

Well Said.

2 Likes

Re: Attempted Suicide In Abuja(video Attached) by Koolking(m): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2012
debrief08: What is funny about a desperate mans attempt to end his life? He has been owed for years, case was in court that day the court ruled against him on the issue of jurisdiction and he said he had no where to go from there hence the attempted suicide. We are really insnsitive to the plight of others. If you have never had dealings with the so called "big men" in Nigeria you wont understand how wicked and greedy they can be, sometimes the aides will hijack your money. Our Big men like owing and free stuff, If Govt is not paying for it then be sure to sweat blood before you can get your money back.

+100
you are appropriate to the purpose. Methinks, it was a well thought out strategy. The man got the attention he needed. His strategy paid off big time, though behind the scene his allegations against the big man will be swept under the red carpet without investigation, but who knows, human right activist might take it up from there. Thank God the world knew.
Re: Attempted Suicide In Abuja(video Attached) by bonna4u(m): 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2012
That guy wasn't contemplating suicide, rather he was creating awareness so that he could be heard. Nice move dud.
Re: Attempted Suicide In Abuja(video Attached) by kemisuga(f): 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2012
Roflmao - so funny a man grin
Re: Attempted Suicide In Abuja(video Attached) by dubem3(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

...and what exactly would be the point?
Re: Attempted Suicide In Abuja(video Attached) by HighChief4(m): 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Another dumb response

@OP am happy he got the needed attention
Re: Attempted Suicide In Abuja(video Attached) by noiseless: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2012
However you prefer to view it,all the gentleman was asking for, was what blongs to him, unfortunately the nazi system some of us are molded into will always deny them the senses to feel or understand any pain their neighbours are going through.
Re: Attempted Suicide In Abuja(video Attached) by Mynd44: 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2012
The video would have been more interesting if he had jumped
Re: Attempted Suicide In Abuja(video Attached) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2012
I was so touched by the number of people pleading for him to come down. nigerians aint that bad afterall, there is surely a light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Attempted Suicide In Abuja(video Attached) by denzel2009: 11:34pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ok, how come that mast is easily accessible?
Re: Attempted Suicide In Abuja(video Attached) by Henry40: 12:03am On Mar 16, 2012
enitan2002: I was so touched by the number of people pleading for him to come down. nigerians aint that bad afterall, there is surely a light at the end of the tunnel.

You can only find such in Abuja. In Lagos, I'm sorry for you------------who won send you? sad sad
Re: Attempted Suicide In Abuja(video Attached) by InkedNerd(f): 1:55am On Mar 16, 2012
@OP: Like someone else here said, I'm actually surprised that they cared enough to help the one. For once, I will say kudos to the Nigerian police.

noiseless: However you prefer to view it,all the gentleman was asking for, was what blongs to him, unfortunately the nazi system some of us are molded into will always deny them the senses to feel or understand any pain their neighbours are going through.

True!
Re: Attempted Suicide In Abuja(video Attached) by Luvlee(f): 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2012
Mynd_44(m): 18 hours & 50 minutes
The video would have been more interesting if he had jumped. @mynd_44 where r u frm? Tats a mean thing to say.
Re: Attempted Suicide In Abuja(video Attached) by hakunamatata1: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2012
Rather than mock the man, i think he deserves some commendation by speakin out boldly against oppressors. statements he made points to d fact that he is NOT mad @ all. D atiku camp said he was mad to kill our interest in d case. Thumbs up 4 d man jo!
Re: Attempted Suicide In Abuja(video Attached) by InkedNerd(f): 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2012
Mynd_44: The video would have been more interesting if he had jumped

That's a horrible thing to say. I suppose when you're ready to jump off a bridge or tower in Nigeria, we should all stand around patiently till you hit the ground, that way it'll be entertainment for us since apparently a human being taking their own life is a good way to pass time for you.

(1) (Reply)

Soyinka Accuses Leaders Of Patronising Marabouts, Prophets / Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups / Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.