Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,791 members, 7,798,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Cost Of Nigerian International Passport - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Nigerian International Passport (107034 Views)

How To Guide Against A Stolen Nigerian International Passport / The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by cmax16: 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
in my case i paid with my card, i have the payment slip, but i can't seem to find the "acknowledgement slip" to print? why is this? someone help.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by codeninja(m): 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
Pls, I misplaced my International Passport while relocating. Where can I get a reissue, I already have a police report to that effect.
All Iv been seeing online is that I hav to go to Abuja and it will cost me in excess of 50k. Is it possible to get it from the south-west e.g Osun State.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Godson201333(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
codeninja: Pls, I misplaced my International Passport while relocating. Where can I get a reissue, I already have a police report to that effect.
All Iv been seeing online is that I hav to go to Abuja and it will cost me in excess of 50k. Is it possible to get it from the south-west e.g Osun State.

Thanks

Do not let anybody deceive you,NIS,Abuja is the only solution to your problem.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by codeninja(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2013
Thanks alot, do u have any idea of how much it would cost, and how fast i could get it done?

Godson201333:

Do not let anybody deceive you,NIS,Abuja is the only solution to your problem.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by good188(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2013
i got mine done 25k but its 4days processing
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Fm007: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2013
Guy pls i ned urgent reply. Is it posible to do Ecowas or international passport for som1 in france without d person showin up
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by justwise(m): 11:04am On Jul 26, 2013
Fm007: Guy pls i ned urgent reply. Is it posible to do Ecowas or international passport for som1 in france without d person showin up

I think that will amount to fraud, how will that person give his fingerprint, sign the passport?
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Fm007: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2013
Ok tanx i think is posible.bt nw i no
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by justwise(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2013
Fm007: Ok tanx i think is posible.bt nw i no

Fraudulently its possible but the person will run into trouble using it. As the person lives in France, the passport should show that it was issued in France. If the passport is issued in Nigeria then it should have exit stamp (living Nigeria) Even if you forged that, the passport should also have another stamp indicating when the person entered France.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 31, 2013
pls everyone
this is my first time of applying for visa to uk which i need to do with my father's state of origin-OYO STATE but just realized i already have international passport registered under my mother's state of origin-ONDO STATE. WILL THIS NOT DELAY OR AFFECT THE UK VISA PROCESSING? and if it will, what can be advised to be done? can i apply for another international passport under the needed OYO state of origin meaning i will be having two international passports, is it possible?

i need answer asap
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by good188(m): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
They make a mistake in my passport three years ago,I didn't travel with it because of it,instead of folorunso they wrote folorunsho,I don't know what to do about this because I want to travel now,I need your advice pls
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 03, 2013
good188: They make a mistake in my passport three years ago,I didn't travel with it because of it,instead of folorunso they wrote folorunsho,I don't know what to do about this because I want to travel now,I need your advice pls
Thought you said in your previous post above that you got your passport corrected with 25K ?
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by good188(m): 11:49am On Aug 03, 2013
Yes I said I got it three year ago,read my post very well,I did it then 25k and I got it within four working day but they make a mistake then
Demaejy:
Thought you said in your previous post above that you got your passport corrected with 25K ?
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
good188: Yes I said I got it three year ago,read my post very well,I did it then 25k and I got it within four working day but they make a mistake then
I read you well, your response below Codeninja post sounds as if you got your Passport correccted with 25K. Then if you only did your Passport with 25K, its too pricey. It shouldn't be more than 16K to get new e-passport but to correct something in your Passport, i guess its 50K according to what i heard, and you can only do it at NIS Abuja.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by good188(m): 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
That's why I didn't correct it then,because its very costly and its going to take maximum 90 working days,are they going to change it if I want to do new passport ?thank for your comment

Demaejy:
I read you well, your response below Codeninja post sounds as if you got your Passport correccted with 25K. Then if you only did your Passport with 25K, its too pricey. It shouldn't be more than 16K to get new e-passport but to correct something in your Passport, i guess its 50K according to what i heard, and you can only do it at NIS Abuja.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by AmeLonRo(m): 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
Greatb10:
Its called Re-issue...D process is almost like u applying for a fresh passport (PPT).Most times its advisable u apply 4 re-issue when it remains 3-6months before the expiry date.

Why 3-6 months?
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by olivialuv(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pls any body in the house that can help me to correct my year of birth on my passport , pls I need it urgently, somebody is playing me since 2months. Thanks
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by MissYuzedo(f): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2013
olivialuv: Pls any body in the house that can help me to correct my year of birth on my passport , pls I need it urgently, somebody is playing me since 2months. Thanks
Where are u based?
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by SaintRicky(m): 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2013
How much is this contemporary International passport ? Is it irrelevant to do the process with the help of an agent ? I need to be in L.A this month.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2013

Can you process your passport in your state of residence? Eg I'm in Enugu, can I do it here? And where?
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2013
Tiwanna: Please where can i get an international passport in port harcourt, Ãήϑ what is the cost please someone who lives in ph and can give me directives please respond. Thanks in advance.
t

U can get ur passport done in Fedral secteriate, and it's located at Aba road within the presidential hotel b/stop. The price goes for between 15 and 17k, and u'll have ur pasport in 2 weeks time.....if u want it that same day, it goes for like 22k. Note: try to be there in the morning to avoid a spil over to the next day. Remeber to go with. These items "2 pasport photograph, ur bith certificate, statement of origin or so," however if u don't have them, u can still do it by filling a form.Good luck.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by jaybmich: 9:18am On Aug 08, 2013
There's an error in my dob on my international passport, can I still rectified it? Becuase I don't want it to affect me in the future. Pls I need urgent reply. Thanks
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by shosky1794: 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
MissYuzedo: Where are u based?

Can you help re with this.? I have a similar problem. I'm in Lagos. Thanks.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by jaybmich: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
I base in ADO EKITI, I heard a rumor that correction of international passport have been suspended, how true is it? Please I need to be enlightened.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
jaybmich: I base in ADO EKITI, I heard a rumor that correction of international passport have been suspended, how true is it? Please I need to be enlightened.
I replied you. Please go to Immigration office in Ado-Ekiti to confirm any '' heard '' info, they will surely assist you with reliable info. As for me, haven't heard of this.
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by olivialuv(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
MissYuzedo: Where are u based?
I live in benin city Edo , thanks for replying me , any hope for me please!
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by jaybmich: 8:08am On Aug 14, 2013
Thanks, will get back to you ASAP
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by funlover1(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
I got my international passport two years ago and it expires in 2016...I changed my surname recently and I have the sworn affidavit and newspaper publication to that effect..can I travel outside the country with that passport (attaching the proof of name changes) or do I need to effect the change on the passport?
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Justcul(m): 11:51am On Aug 22, 2013
jaybmich: There's an error in my dob on my international passport, can I still rectified it? Becuase I don't want it to affect me in the future. Pls I need urgent reply. Thanks

Quick response if possible pls...
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by Bams95: 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pls house where exactly is nigerian immigration service passport office in lagos.any of their offices that is close to ikeja pls. I need to get a passport ASAP.and how much do they currently charge for new passport?
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by alabijohn: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2013
Pls how much does it cost to renew international passport especially in Ibadan?
Re: Cost Of Nigerian International Passport by pinktruth: 9:33am On Nov 05, 2013
good188: i got mine done 25k but its 4days processing

How did you go about it, i want to change my date of birth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.