Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,886 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? (3402 Views)

What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by kandiikane(m): 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2012
^^ I went underground for a while grin
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by eemmason(m): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2012
slimyem: this is one big lie!
if anyone wants to declare a person being married to him/her,the other party would have to accept the request of family/relationship.
no one can do this without you consenting to it!
except this story happened in your dreams,find another lie! cheesy cheesy cheesy
‎‏ ‏i support u joor!
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by ijcurt(f): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2012
slimyem: this is one big lie!
if anyone wants to declare a person being married to him/her,the other party would have to accept the request of family/relationship.
no one can do this without you consenting to it!
except this story happened in your dreams,find another lie! cheesy cheesy cheesy
very correct.
@op, how shamelessly ignorant can u be? a relationship request must be confimed by d second party on face book. duhh!!! *hisses n walks out*
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by iykay4455(m): 10:46am On Mar 16, 2012
It shows she is a very possesive person.She just has to change the status
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 16, 2012
annawhite: kandikane where did u cum out from?

@OP
First a girl gave u a car gift and now anoda girl declard u a married man on facebook. I tire

Geez, i will say this for the last time, not me
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 16, 2012
ijcurt:
very correct.
@op, how shamelessly ignorant can u be? a relationship request must be confimed by d second party on face book. duhh!!! *hisses n walks out*

U are so dumb with others, so u mean if i want to write on my profile that u are my friend, i will first of request from u, all this dumbass girls self on nairaland, next time read well, comprehend b4 u reply
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by eemmason(m): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2012
odiaero:

U are so dumb with others, so u mean if i want to write on my profile that u are my friend, i will first of request from u, all this dumbass girls self on nairaland, next time read well, comprehend b4 u reply
‎‏ ‏‎ how can she declare you married to her without your concernt, you're indeed very silly.... Dont claim to be wise next time otherwise,......
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by ijcurt(f): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2012
odiaero:

u r indeed a shameless big fool! shocked, odiaero or watever u call ursef, i cant believe u r dat ignorant , im terribly dissapointed.
a friend request is different frm a relationship request1 my friend, shamelessly own up joor! loser!!!! undecided undecided
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by mykejones(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2012
First,if u say it didn't happen2u..quote d words.i.e,in a reported speech.
Secondly,she can neva eva do it witout his consent. He defo has to 'accept' it before it's approved by fb.
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by Beync(f): 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2012
But seriously, if the guy is legally married to her why should this be a case? or was it a sham marriage? may be they are not in good terms.
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by queensmith: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2012
So now a girl needs permission to put anything on a fb page? Lawd help us. She needs to have a rethink about what she sees in you, i see nothing!
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by tellwisdom: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2012
Bros odiaro, she no bring cake come this time?? undecided undecided
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2012
tellwisdom: Bros odiaro, she no bring cake come this time?? undecided undecided

No na plane dey come next, watch out!
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by tellwisdom: 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2012
embarassed embarassed
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by LordReed(m): 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2012
Has she collected the car back? Anyway nothing spoil just tell her to bring a good cake (not that ugly football one o) and discuss it over some cake and wine.

LMAO!
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by lerin515: 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2012
File 4 divorce now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Women Should Never Lie To Men About / 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. / This Is Why You Don't Need To Marry (come In Guys)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.