Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Friends Request On Nairaland: Don't Really Get It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Friends Request On Nairaland: Don't Really Get It (1607 Views)

Warning Cheap Dater Scmmer on Nairaland (don't be a victim) / Reasons Why Most Girls On Nairaland Don't Upload Their Pix..... / Why Nairaland Don't Ve A Bbm Channel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Request On Nairaland: Don't Really Get It by Nayah(f): 11:17am On Mar 15, 2012
Can somebody tell me how the "Friends" section works? we have friends request but then what happens?
Re: Friends Request On Nairaland: Don't Really Get It by Nayah(f): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2012
thanks for your help
Re: Friends Request On Nairaland: Don't Really Get It by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ignore them.......
Re: Friends Request On Nairaland: Don't Really Get It by rosefleurs: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2012
Everyone likes you, sister Nayah. Friend them back. Ignore Beaf. He's bad news. smiley
Re: Friends Request On Nairaland: Don't Really Get It by rosefleurs: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2012
I think some people are competing to see who has the most friends. You can tell who those people are. grin

What happens if someone asks to friend you, and you say no? embarassed ROTLMAO. If it happens, one of you should please start a thread about it, I beg you. NL is getting boring.
Re: Friends Request On Nairaland: Don't Really Get It by MrResource(m): 5:02am On Mar 16, 2012
^^Crazy grin grin
Re: Friends Request On Nairaland: Don't Really Get It by OAM4J: 5:16am On Mar 16, 2012
Nayah: Can somebody tell me how the "Friends" section works? we have friends request but then what happens?

Now you can send any of your friends personal messages which go straight into his/her email box.
Re: Friends Request On Nairaland: Don't Really Get It by Odunnu: 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2012
. . . and while at that i observe we all get to read it. Where is my effing privacy? Now i cant send "I Love You, I miss You..." messages to my beloved here anymore. Rubbish! angry. . . and while at that i observe we all get to read it. Where is my effing privacy? Now i cant send "I Love You, I miss You..." messages to my beloved here anymore. Rubbish!
Re: Friends Request On Nairaland: Don't Really Get It by Seun(m): 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2012
Odunnu: . . . and while at that i observe we all get to read it. Where is my effing privacy? Now i cant send "I Love You, I miss You..." messages to my beloved here anymore. Rubbish! angry. . . and while at that i observe we all get to read it. Where is my effing privacy? Now i cant send "I Love You, I miss You..." messages to my beloved here anymore. Rubbish!

You can send private love messages to your friends, other moderators, and the beloved admin. But you cannot use your moderator privileges to send private love messages to members who are not your friends, which is not allowed for regular members! That is your effing privacy!!
Re: Friends Request On Nairaland: Don't Really Get It by freecocoa(f): 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2012
Wait o,so if i send a message to one of my friends,everyone on my friends list\all my friends see it?

And please if you reject someone's request,will he\she see "request rejected" or what?

Oga seun answer me please cos i have like 26 requests pending that i don't want to accept,I've not rejected them cos i don't want to come across as rude.
Re: Friends Request On Nairaland: Don't Really Get It by Seun(m): 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2012
There are no notifications for acceptances or rejection of friends requests

Wait o,so if i send a message to one of my friends,everyone on my friends list\all my friends see it?
No. But if you send a message to a moderator who is not your friend, other mods will see it.
Re: Friends Request On Nairaland: Don't Really Get It by freecocoa(f): 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2012
^^Alrighty,thanks for clarifying.

Now let the rejection commence.smiley
Re: Friends Request On Nairaland: Don't Really Get It by OAM4J: 1:50am On Mar 17, 2012
freecocoa: ^^Alrighty,thanks for clarifying.

Now let the rejection commence.smiley

So you have rejected my request too? I will not play with you again cheesy
Re: Friends Request On Nairaland: Don't Really Get It by freecocoa(f): 8:10am On Mar 17, 2012
OAM4J:

So you have rejected my request too? I will not play with you again cheesy
Nah you were already my friendsmiley before seun decided we must befriend people we've never seen their handles let alone knowundecided,you must continue playing with me o.cheesy.
Re: Friends Request On Nairaland: Don't Really Get It by Odunnu: 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2012
Is it particular to this thread or thats how it is all across the community? I cant quote a post!
@Seun: I rejected your friend request because I dont like you again cry
Re: Friends Request On Nairaland: Don't Really Get It by Seun(m): 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2012
Odunnu: Is it particular to this thread or thats how it is all across the community? I cant quote a post!
@Seun: I rejected your friend request because I dont like you again cry
Aww. Why now? You can quote a post by clicking on "quote post".
Re: Friends Request On Nairaland: Don't Really Get It by Odunnu: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2012
Yea, I figured.
A quick question please. What happened to all my private messages esp the numerous 'I love you' from Sagamite and yes, from you too? Cant I retrieve and have them back again?
Second, whats going on in Education services? I have 'insufficient permission' to 'work' there.
Thirdly, I hate the fact that I cant find important emails easily anymore in my box because Nairaland crowd wants to stampede me thru my email. Its unfortunate that my current email is the only one I have in my whole life and its very important to me.
Re: Friends Request On Nairaland: Don't Really Get It by ifyalways(f): 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2012
^Madam,what do you want old Pm's for?High school love letters are "must keeps".LOL

@Seun,where is the "go up/scroll up" button ?
Re: Friends Request On Nairaland: Don't Really Get It by Odunnu: 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2012
I treasure such antiques ooo. If you'd seen the ones Seun wrote to me ehn, you wont mind trekking from Enugu to Otta in search of him.
Sagamite's own are the bomb too.
I enjoy Jaybee's own too and would give an arm to get Jarus' own back! I need all my PMs back please beg Seun for me.
Re: Friends Request On Nairaland: Don't Really Get It by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 19, 2012
@ Seun, please restore the email alerting system
Re: Friends Request On Nairaland: Don't Really Get It by Nayah(f): 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2012
Many thanks to all of you now I get it winkMany thanks to all of you now I get it

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Guest You Will Meet In A Hotel / MTN 11 For 11 Promo, Have you witness any winning? / Yes I Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.