Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,585 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks (11575 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Idowuogbo(f): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2012
Dipwater: @idowuogbo still laughing. thanks 4 the advice I ll try. @free I no form bad guy its just dat I fucking play too much it luks beta than dat. Some times its gud to hear peoples opinion u cnt be 100%
I will stalk u on NL till u shave oo, jus letting u no. tongue cheesy
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2012
@mikejones ol boooooy I like poeple dat wants to be diff 4rm the rest I wuld nt object b cuz of locks matter of fact I can't decide 4 my sis I am a freeman I like bin free as long as I don't trouble nobody and I am law abiding
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by freecocoa(f): 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2012
Dipwater: @free I no form bad guy its just dat I fucking play too much it luks beta than dat. Some times its gud to hear peoples opinion u cnt be 100%
Alrighty then just keep it simple,there's nothing wrong with having them as long as they are clean,as for the babe well if you no like her again then move ahead,good luck to you.smiley
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2012
@idowuogbo babe pls don't insult pips let dem say wateva they feel iluv u so much thanks@mrs chima. Somtimes I luv very rough somtimes very swit.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2012
@free babe they are vry clean I am not adirty guy but I like luking diff 4rm the rest
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Idowuogbo(f): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2012
Dipwater: @idowuogbo babe pls don't insult pips let dem say wateva they feel iluv u so much thanks@mrs chima. Somtimes I luv very rough somtimes very swit.

Who I dey insult?

Sir! It wasn't ME! cheesy
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by KAYD007(m): 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2012
u lucky self say.. her paper no wear hm ezeife cap take cutlass
chase u.

u av the temerity & discombolululuted[i]*stammering*[/i] arrogance of a Rastafarian
to want to marry ma daughter? angry

bia lu....make u take ya time pha! angry
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2012
I wouldn't even date a guy with your kinda dreads to start with. They look so untidy. And the beards... arrgh!!
If you want to marry a girl you need to leave a good impression on her parents and that starts with your physical appearance. The parents are not judging you, they are simply protecting their daughter from the unknown.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Who I dey insult?

Sir! It wasn't ME! cheesy

Hahaha
Qrazie!

Op let me ask you this.
Are you into entertainment and for how long do you intend to keep that dread?
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by mykejones(m): 3:54am On Mar 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
What makes sense? So are u indirectly saying guys wiv dreads don't deserve a wife?

U b buffalo walaiiiii
The only problem i hv wt u since i joined dis NL is dat i really really underestimate ur stupidity. Ur ability 2 reason wel is perhaps one of the lowest on this site. Anywayz sha..people dey condon u,datz why.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Idowuogbo(f): 5:11am On Mar 16, 2012
mykejones: .
The only problem i hv wt u since i joined dis NL is dat i really really underestimate ur stupidity. Ur ability 2 reason wel is perhaps one of the lowest on this site. Anywayz sha..people dey condon u,datz why.

Wow u made sense for once, congrats! undecided

D way u reason cud get gorillas speaking French, u b goattttt.

Infact Elewa shud ban ur stu-pid azz for stereotyping.

Heddiot!!!
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by eduson002(m): 12:07am On Mar 18, 2012
Dipwater@ mrs chima I can't say but u can check my profile pix and tell me wat u think I saw ur pix and u look horrible.I will advice u to go shine ur head cos u er getting bald(apari).U look like a criminal.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by WebSurfer(m): 12:15am On Mar 18, 2012
OP, maybe ♈̷̴̩ȍǘr locks are not neatly kept, have got locks currently and my gf begs me so much whenever I say I want to cut my hair, she wept when I cut it last year december, right now its back again n am still keeping it coz she loves it, so I think ♈̷̴̩ȍǘ should take care of ♈̷̴̩ȍǘr hair and make it neat, or maybe it doesn't suit you
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by eiknarf14(m): 12:18am On Mar 18, 2012
I have locks n I don’t have any problem with ma gurl n her parents . . . iMean peep in ma profile pix n see. Its not about locks, I’m with the opinion its how you carry yourself as a whole that matters.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by 3RNEST(m): 12:18am On Mar 18, 2012
@Op, sincerely speaking u're the cuz of ur problem, just assume u're the girl father? Come dis is naija we embrase culture, your look scared me wen i chk ur profile on my pc, even my kid brother ran away! Make i ask oh, u dey work with Terry G,Timaya club? Lol..shave everytin call hair in ur face & maintain "gentleness" u will still luk different trust me, give it try..gudluck.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by dayokanu(m): 12:33am On Mar 18, 2012
Dipwater: @ mrs chima I can't say but u can check my profile pix and tell me wat u think

To tell you the truth, No parent would allow you to marry their daughter.

You look like an armed robber or a drug addict.

No parent would want their son in law to be arrested as a suspect everytime robbers visit the neighbourhood
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by http(m): 1:09am On Mar 18, 2012
@ Poster, i think you cannot understand why her parent will surely object to it cos you are not a parent, so you're not there, you can't feel it. This is not about stereotyping, i can't accept a dreadlock boi running around my girl, it's a fact, what i want will not change. You will learn as time past.

You will understand as you become a parent one day.... I wish you luck.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by InkedNerd(f): 1:16am On Mar 18, 2012
Dipwater: I wuz in a relatioship with this beautiful girl sometime last year. I wuz trully in luv with her. But we broke up cuz she said her family wuldnt accept me cuz of my hair that they ll think am not responsible. I live in owerri where people are been judged by ur appearance,born and raisd in lag tho and it wuznt a big deal in lag cuz people tend to luk beyond the physical. Wat do u think. My luvly people no bashing pls

Well, I personally don't have anything against guys with locs just as long as they are kept clean, which is what I expect of any other human being regardless of the way the particular manner that they wear their hair. I understand what you mean about Owerri people being judgmental. I wear my hair natural and till this day my parents still don't like it. Sometimes, I wonder how my dad's side of the family will react when they see me rockin' my natural hair. They like many other people have this weird inbred idea that only people of a particular hair type can wear their hair natural.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by WebSurfer(m): 1:16am On Mar 18, 2012
dayokanu:

To tell you the truth, No parent would allow you to marry their daughter.

You look like an armed robber or a drug addict.

No parent would want their son in law to be arrested as a suspect everytime robbers visit the neighbourhood
totally wrong, ama gonna upload a pic of ma locks intertwined with plated sides, maybe ♈̷̴̩ȍǘ Α̇̇̇̊r̲̅є̲̣̣̣̥ gonna call me a terrorist then, but I bet you am far berra than ♈̷̴̩ȍǘ, can bet ♈̷̴̩ȍǘ I have never stolen an inch frm somebody
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by InkedNerd(f): 1:18am On Mar 18, 2012
WebSurfer: totally wrong, ama gonna upload a pic of ma locks intertwined with plated sides, maybe ♈̷̴̩ȍǘ Α̇̇̇̊r̲̅є̲̣̣̣̥ gonna call me a terrorist then, but I bet you am far berra than ♈̷̴̩ȍǘ, can bet ♈̷̴̩ȍǘ I have never stolen an inch frm somebody

Ooooh, please lemme see it. I'm always interested to see how Nigerians in Nigeria rock their locs.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by WebSurfer(m): 1:39am On Mar 18, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Ooooh, please lemme see it. I'm always interested to see how Nigerians in Nigeria rock their locs.
yea, got my hands on 1 and its on my prof,
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by erico2k2(m): 1:48am On Mar 18, 2012
Well I dont see nothing wrong with dreads,My coz grew his over 7 years but have just had it cut.If OP was a footballer and plays for Man City and had dreads like Benny Man, would the parents say something? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by InkedNerd(f): 1:57am On Mar 18, 2012
erico2k2: Well I dont see nothing wrong with dreads,My coz grew his over 7 years but have just had it cut.If OP was a footballer and plays for Man City and had dreads like Benny Man, would the parents say something? grin grin grin grin

Of course not. Like the hypocritical idiöts that many of them are, they'd say that he is very talented and that they're happy that their daughter found a guy like him.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by KayDee4: 1:59am On Mar 18, 2012
Going to meet your girl's parents with dreadlocks is like rolling a dice, the outcome may swing either way, approval or rejection. They might just write you off on first impression based on your physical appearance; if you're lucky, deep down in their minds, you might get a second chance to make a good impression of yourself and their final judgement will be based on your conversation with them. It will either turn your fortunes around or put the final nail in the coffin of your 'runs'. Word of 'mouf' does it all, sell yourself well, impress the man and he will ask you what date you intend to fix the wedding. cheesy cheesy

You can keep your locks tidy and look responsible, remember Charles O'tudor, the boss from Bank PhB intern, he had clean dreads; ummmmmmmm nothing like what i see in your DP. Scruffy and tattered dreads and beards will make you come across as a jobless riff raff or hoodlum grin grin and no parent will give you the green light.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by WebSurfer(m): 1:59am On Mar 18, 2012
Exactly, trust 9ja n their mentality,
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by InkedNerd(f): 2:24am On Mar 18, 2012
I have a former "friend" who had a beautiful head of golden locs. I used to love running my hands through his hair and pulling all the curly golden brown hair on his head then watching them spring back. And his hair was sooooo soft. He had waist length locs that were very neat. I'd post pics but I don't think he'd want me showing pics of him on this site tongue
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by FEMARY1: 3:02am On Mar 18, 2012
But you are a handsome man now,why the ear ring and dreadlock.Shave everything off and look clean and let fresh air blow your head.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by mailano: 3:13am On Mar 18, 2012
DO YOU WISH TO WORK IN QATAR HERE IS YOUR IS THE CHANCE.THE QATAR CONSTRUCTION COMPANY ARE HERE IN NIGERIA IN SEARCH OF MANPOWER TO WORK IN THEIR FIRM IN QATAR WITH HIGH PAY ATRACTIVE SALARY. CALL US ON +2348165027376 PRINCIPAL
CONSTRUCTION
ACTIVITIES »
Qatar Building Company
offers expertise and
... market know-how not
only in pure construction
work, but also in
construction techniques.
Its record in
construction includes:
Road & Airfield Paving
Pipeline
Buildings
Sewage treatment plants
Pumping stations
Cable Laying call us on +2348165027376
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by antitpiah: 3:48am On Mar 18, 2012
OP you actually look responsible, just a lil DIRTY and UGLY.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by antitpiah: 3:50am On Mar 18, 2012
Inked_Nerd: I have a former "friend" who had a beautiful head of golden locs. I used to love running my hands through his hair and pulling all the curly golden brown hair on his head then watching them spring back. And his hair was sooooo soft. He had waist length locs that were very neat. I'd post pics but I don't think he'd want me showing pics of him on this site tongue

Were the golden locs on his head or in his pubic area?
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by InkedNerd(f): 4:11am On Mar 18, 2012
FEMARY1: But you are a handsome man now,why the ear ring and dreadlock.Shave everything off and look clean and let fresh air blow your head.

Na by force?

antitpiah: Were the golden locs on his head or in his pubic area?

lol it was on his head. Though I've seen him näked before, I don't recall ever seeing what his pubic ever seeing his pubic hair but I would think it was the same golden brown color as his head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane / silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them / The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.