Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Who Is The Shortest Gov. In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Shortest Gov. In Nigeria? (2784 Views)

Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Shortest Gov. In Nigeria? by Nigerd(m): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2012
CAN YOU PLS TELL ME WHO THE SHORTEST GOVERNOR IS?
Re: Who Is The Shortest Gov. In Nigeria? by 1luvkipsus: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2012
The way you are begging,u wan use the person for juju?I think its Adams Oshiomhole.if u re going there,be careful oo because his aides fit scatter ur head.
Re: Who Is The Shortest Gov. In Nigeria? by Nigerd(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2012
I be God pikin... i just want to update my Data..
Re: Who Is The Shortest Gov. In Nigeria? by Arosa(m): 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2012
Uduaghan is another short one. I think he takes the crown.
Re: Who Is The Shortest Gov. In Nigeria? by jumobi1(m): 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2012
Jang
Re: Who Is The Shortest Gov. In Nigeria? by amaham(m): 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2012
T.a orji-ochendo.
Re: Who Is The Shortest Gov. In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2012
amaham: T.a orji-ochendo.
ℓ̊ believe this is most likely Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ correct answer.
Re: Who Is The Shortest Gov. In Nigeria? by BlackPikiN(m): 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2012
T A Orji is the a f0rking Short man.
Re: Who Is The Shortest Gov. In Nigeria? by Marlboro1: 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2012
I was pondering this over but then remembered this image of TA Orji of Abia state at Okija Shrine and came to conclusion that if anyone is smaller, he ought to be Aki or Pawpaw. But neither is a Gov. TA gets the thumbs up on this one

Re: Who Is The Shortest Gov. In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ibo and juju. . .see a whole state governor fooling himself publicly.i bow for this okoro people.
Re: Who Is The Shortest Gov. In Nigeria? by DuduNegro: 2:53am On Mar 16, 2012
rotfl. . . bloody okoro pigimie!! Is that chicken the jujuman dey wave back and forth for him yansh so?
Re: Who Is The Shortest Gov. In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2012
Marlboro1: I was pondering this over but then remembered this image of TA Orji of Abia state at Okija Shrine and came to conclusion that if anyone is smaller, he ought to be Aki or Pawpaw. But neither is a Gov. TA gets the thumbs up on this one
Doing anything for fame and riches, definitely not wealth cos the money Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ most likely τ̅☺ be squandered when he passes ☺ƞ.

(1) (Reply)

If Jonathan Is Impeached, Who Will Now Become The President? / Dapo Lam Adesina Resigns As Oyo State Commissioner, Declares Assets!! / Jimi Agbaje Vs Peter Mensah Striking Resemblance(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.