Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,827 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Police vs Army: Who Earns More? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Police vs Army: Who Earns More? (24560 Views)

Who Earns More Between A Professor And A Medical Consultant / Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation / He Earns More Than Half A Million Per Month Yet He's So Unhappy With His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by Nwogbe: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2012
WHO EARNS MORE POLICE(Nigerian Police) or ARMY(Nigerian Army)??
Re: Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by yamakuza: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2012
Going by the level of corruption, i'd say those in the Army earn more.
Re: Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by anishe(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2012
i dont know
Re: Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2012
Army ofcourse because they are involve in gun-running and oil bunkering.
Re: Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by anydek: 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2012
As regards to the question, the answer is both.
Re: Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by wisepluto(m): 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2012
police of course...cause everyone is their customer. Imagine collecting N50 5rom over 300 buses everyday. Coupled with fed.govt's allowee
Re: Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by k10: 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2012
army of course ? ever heard of a policeman owning an oil bloc
Re: Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by IRAPADA(m): 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2012
Police earn more because of eguje
Re: Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by Pennywise(m): 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2012
It deepends. If you look at the rank and file-definitely the police are champion earners. But if you direct your periscope at the rarefied senior officer cadre, no one compares with the Nigerian army.

1 Like

Re: Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by jjeeff(m): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2012
yamakuza: Going by the level of corruption, i'd say those in the Army earn more.
i dnt think so because d police is more incharge of domestic evi.ls

1 Like

Re: Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by Nwogbe: 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2012
I mean in terms of the d salary of the rank & file officers in the police and the army . who earns more minus d usual chop I chop stuff in d jobs.
Re: Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by jjeeff(m): 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2012
Well if dat is wt u mean d guys in d army earns more doo
Nwogbe: I mean in terms of the d salary of the rank & file officers in the police and the army . who earns more minus d usual chop I chop stuff in d jobs.

1 Like

Re: Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by denzel2009: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2012
anydek: As regards to the question, the answer is both.

see answer

the military guys earn more.
Re: Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2012
OP pls define the word EARN in what your term- salary or otherwise, if you mean both ask IBB, OBJ, ABACHA, DANJUMA, GOWON, the only match they have if TAFA grin

1 Like

Re: Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2012
yamakuza: Going by the level of corruption, i'd say those in the Army earn more.
Ni99a u don calculate plus d average chk point money per day?
+ chk point money,police earns more
- check point money sojo earns more
Re: Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by onome25(m): 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2012
the army earns more . for instance, when u look @the army coming from training through thier military school & u wonder the allowance being dish out to this officer with just a star. one of my friend passed through NDA with just a star( 25 years ) & he was given a peugeot 206 & 1 million naira: 6 years ago o.

1 Like

Re: Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by bakila: 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2012
Nwogbe: I mean in terms of the d salary of the rank & file officers in the police and the army . who earns more minus d usual chop I chop stuff in d jobs.
Classified and restricted. It is egunje that we see every day, the Army when they collect their own they even give change, as in if it is N150 They will give you your N50 cheating they will claim.
Re: Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by BaBaMike: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2012
onome25: the army earns more . for instance, when u look @the army coming from training through thier military school & u wonder the allowance being dish out to this officer with just a star. one of my friend passed through NDA with just a star( 25 years ) & he was given a peugeot 206 & 1 million naira: 6 years ago o.

Hmm…. your story is very interesting! But I'll reserve my comments 4 now.
Re: Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by Chongaiman: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2012
onome25: the army earns more . for instance, when u look @the army coming from training through thier military school & u wonder the allowance being dish out to this officer with just a star. one of my friend passed through NDA with just a star( 25 years ) & he was given a peugeot 206 & 1 million naira: 6 years ago o.

Either you or your friend is being economical with facts.
Re: Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by sirp2007: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2012
ARMY earn more than d police

1 Like

Re: Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by Krazylover: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2012
Thank you for sharing and good luck with the thread.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by Ninilowo(m): 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2012
police- slow and steady ; Army- big bite at a go!

1 Like

Re: Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by Pakavy(m): 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2012
army na!!!those politicians kno say if dem allow d green boyz take ova na martial low dem go use collect d money when dem embezzle.an army private fresh out of depot NA collects no less than 37K..c outside job and operation
Re: Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by laidback(m): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2012
SMH at the average Nigerian's mentality of corruption. Not one response talks about actual salary and wages, everyone's jumping into bribe taking and oil bunkering and... rubbish. Are there no upright people in the forces?

4 Likes

Re: Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by Pakavy(m): 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2012
laidback: SMH at the average Nigerian's mentality of corruption. Not one response talks about actual salary and wages, everyone's jumping into bribe taking and oil bunkering and... rubbish. Are there no upright people in the forces?
yes/no..t.balogun is an upryt one
Re: Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by Spirit96(m): 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2012
Choose d 1 u desire 2 join n I'll give u d exact answer. Mwhile, if that's ur intentn, money shldn't come first, but seek first ur resolute determinatn 2 serve ur fatherland then all other things shall be added un2 u.
Re: Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by razznaija(f): 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2012
I think its the army because i have a relative that is in the navy (they might not be the same thing but they are close) and he is holding a high rank, he probably has over N10 million in his bank account right now. I also have an uncle who is an honest ex-policeman, he is a former commissioner of police and is retired now, he lives in a modest home nothing over the top and and owns a decent car. Comparing the two together, i think my relative that is in the navy earns much more than my uncle who was with the Nigerian Police Force.
Re: Police vs Army: Who Earns More? by U09ce: 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2012
If i understood d topic well,u r talking about lawfully earned money and 4 sure ARMY EARNS BETTER

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In Nigeria / Sack: Pilots, Engineers Threaten To Shut Down All Airlines / Common Interview Questions And What They Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.