Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Man Dies Whilst On Salat - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Man Dies Whilst On Salat (21543 Views)

Common Mistake Made During Salat / 12 Tips To Boost Your Salat / Multimedia On Salat Procedures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2012
tbaba1234:

Same term, different language :: yea??
If it is the same term in a different language then why do muslims use that same term no matter the language they are speaking ? Allah is not God and they know it

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2012
modupe2:
@ patriots, sensitive issues like religion is not expected to be toyed with in such manner.....I chose not to exchange conversation with you as i have already presumed an expected abusive response from you in return.....

Just fear God !!!
I do not see religion as a sensitive issue.
Religion is just a set of stupid beliefs which enslave their creators, period.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2012
Basic:
What a good way to preach Christianity! You'll make a very good evangelist. Fool!
I am an atheist although I was brought up with the christian beliefs.
I know christians to be civilised and that is why I advice the muslims who choose life to become christians.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2012
baslone: I wan die while serving ma God!
You could just drink poison while preaching in a mosque, believe me that is the best way, I am glad I have just solved your problem.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Ninilowo(m): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2012
when will nairalanderss stop attacking themselves? some1 died while praying and the next thing is for "us" to start trading words. Let us be mature for once.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by CGKing(m): 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2012
Why do you people like death? Must he die? Did he have to die? U keep looking for flimsy excuses to justify death. Boko harma comes kills innocent
peoples only to make useless claims. They said its for the unjust treatment of the muslim. Can u imagine that? what rubbish. A man steals and you chop off
his hands, a lady commits and you stone her to death. Pls stop the killing and death. Death can never be a good thing ever. Yet you come up here to say Allah be praised that he died in the temple. So if 500 died in one day in the temple, Allah will be praised? Death to the infidels, Death to the Americans. Death to Western Education. Abeg jare.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2012
CGKing: Why do you people like death? Must he die? Did he have to die? U keep looking for flimsy excuses to justify death. Boko harma comes kills innocent
peoples only to make useless claims. They said its for the unjust treatment of the muslim. Can u imagine that? what rubbish. A man steals and you chop off
his hands, a lady commits and you stone her to death. Pls stop the killing and death. Death can never be a good thing ever. Yet you come up here to say Allah be praised that he died in the temple. So if 500 died in one day in the temple, Allah will be praised? Death to the infidels, Death to the Americans. Death to Western Education. Abeg jare.
They should change the name of their "religion" to : the Death Cult.
You can't go to a mosque without hearing the imam wish death on someone;
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by YusufAliyu1: 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2012
allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!! Allahu Akbar!!! What a beautiful death. May forgive his sins and grant him jannat firdaus amen.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2012
Yusuf Aliyu: allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!! Allahu Akbar!!! What a beautiful death. May forgive his sins and grant him jannat firdaus amen.
I agree and I propose to help muslims any adult muslim got to that same faith in the same way, except smoking hot muslim women who I would rather have in my bed.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Pakavy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2012
those ones wey dem bomb inside church nko?!
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by IRAPADA(m): 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2012
Since 42virgins await him i wil nt pety hm much
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by uchlukez(f): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2012
Really bad tym 4 a gud umma to die. Virgins are really very scarce now.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2012
javalove: Damn!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooo freaking jealous of this man. . .

I want to die same way. . .same place. . .

I usually don't say this but this man is surely enjoying life after death right now. . .

May Allah forgive our sins and count us amongst the righteous

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
What makes u think he's enjoying lyf after death? Do u av any prove 2 attach 2 it? Pls, lets be more realistic nd leave personal beliefs out of dis.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Thatdave(m): 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2012
So if this man bokoed a church or bokoed a police station the day before
He would go to heaven because he died in this position?
#justasking
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Enosa1(m): 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2012
which one is 72 virgin again. Is 'muslim paradies' a virgin factory, that all righteous man that die go to collect virgin? My people are perish 4 lack of knowledge.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by maclatunji: 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2012
chindi:
What makes u think he's enjoying lyf after death? Do u av any prove 2 attach 2 it? Pls, lets be more realistic nd leave personal beliefs out of dis.

It is too advanced for you to grasp. If he had sincerity in his heart when he died that man is on a 1-way ticket to paradise. Your disbelief in it does not reduce the validity of this assertion one tiny bit.

If you say you are an atheist, spare us the long story. Let believers enjoy whilst you hate. Haters hate, is there any news there?
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by tbaba1234: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2012
patriot2:
If it is the same term in a different language then why do muslims use that same term no matter the language they are speaking ? Allah is not God and they know it

What is your point? Christian and Jewish Arabs use the same term for God.

The muslim's book is originally in Arabic so of course muslims are inclined to using Allah for God.... Allah is a unique term for God.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by bankers: 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2012
I feel sory for anybody who did not die in christ because demons and fire will welcome you in HELL, be warned!!!
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2012
Guys, almost every time I see a thread on Moslems/Islam, there is this reference to virgins or 72 virgins in paradise. Pls can someone-especially a moslem-educate me on what the Quran teaches abt this virgin thing
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by studyineu: 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2012
javalove: Damn!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooo freaking jealous of this man. . .

I want to die same way. . .same place. . .

I usually don't say this but this man is surely enjoying life after death right now. . .

May Allah forgive our sins and count us amongst the righteous

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

Seriously what makes u think he is enjoying? Is it cause he died in the mosque?. Well sha u can carry bombs enter inside mosque during friday prayers then blow urself and everyone there into pieces at least you migh be given 850 virgins instead of the 77 virgins already promised cause u will be helping a lot of people die in the mosque too.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2012
Guys, seriously, I think the man slept while praying and then from there the devil received his soul...i'm almost certain that he is or was in a cult...LOL...muslims and there incoherency, they cannot even remove the poor man from his position only to start taking pictures. How many pictures of christians that died have been taken. Its just pathetic...eeyah...LOL AND LOLLLLSSZZZZ...
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2012
[quote author=maclatunji]
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Korrection(m): 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2012
Seriously..will this guy be with 77 virgins..na wao the guy Pen.nis go peel finish
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by KINGwax(m): 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2012
kombats: kissAllahu Akbar. I am surprisingly jealous. kissAllahu Akbar. I am surprisingly jealous.
hahaha..the guy died of thinking which brought a heart failure for him.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by ayobase(m): 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2012
maclatunji: Someone praying in the Mosque in Medina and died
while making Sajda… What a beautiful end!

Source: http://www.islamicbulletin.com/services/prayer_pics.htm

and d man died!
Halleluyah!
Dont be surprise!
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2012
The wickedness of his religion killed him. Lost soul. Christ will remain the only way τ̅☺ the Father, hurts ♏έ everyday τ̅☺ see people die believing in this contraption of a religion.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by freecocoa(f): 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2012
uchlukez: Really bad tym 4 a gud umma to die. Virgins are really very scarce now.
I really had to grin grin grin
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by haisam: 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2012
Allahu akbar
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by abdulsadiq25yahoocom(m): 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2012
Allahu Akbar how i wish dis can happen to me . Anywhr i pray to die while saying Kalmatu shahada .amin
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by denzel2009: 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2012
[quote ]Allahu Akbar how i wish dis can happen to me . Anywhr i pray to die while saying Kalmatu shahada .amin[/quote]

Your wish is granted!
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by dadicvila(m): 11:56pm On Mar 16, 2012
freecocoa: Are you one of those willing to die like that?hmmm again. undecided
shocked
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by dadicvila(m): 12:00am On Mar 17, 2012
grin
uchlukez: Really bad tym 4 a gud umma to die. Virgins are really very scarce now.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The True Meaning Of Jihad / Can A Muslim Work In An Interest-seeking Bank / Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.