Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Man Dies Whilst On Salat - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Man Dies Whilst On Salat (21560 Views)

Common Mistake Made During Salat / 12 Tips To Boost Your Salat / Multimedia On Salat Procedures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by CGKing(m): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2012

I am not surprised at your ignorance at all because all your religion preaches is prosperity and all sorts of wordly things. It seems lot of people actually don't know their purpose in life. Smh

And also, the fact that people have said they want to die like him doesn't mean they want to die now. Is that to hard to comprehend? At least they wish to want to die a peaceful and honourable death(even though no one has control over that), its their wish, why question them. It all boils down to hatred for islam.

My ignorance? Any way that's what your prophets always say ...right before they tell their disciples to go and commit suicide missions. So what is wrong if one likes prosperity? Is prosperity not good? I would rather listen to a pastor who preaches prosperity that to an alufa who preaches death.

Now it is clear you are confused. You really dont know what you want. The guy who died on the mat, who inspired you all didnt die old, he died now and am sure you know that was not his plan. But he died now. Now some here are praying they want to die like him and u speaking for them? Y dont u speak for ur self? THEY WANT TO DIE NOW. AND I THINK THEIR WISHES SHOULD BE GRANTED!!! They want to die like the guy and he died now so... guy pls let them die. I know u want to die but not right now.. right? So no quams. you may die later but pls those who want to die like the guy, DIEEEEE like the guy.

Besides, whats honourable about his death? Any way i know its their wish and i dont question them. Am glad they see things my way. What concerns me is their annoying ideology and the innocent people living around them.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by BetaThings: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2012
begwong:
Really amusing.How can fornicators and adulterers using public funds for yearly pilgrimage when they die in saudi claim to reach aljannah firdausi(heaven)?

And we should just assume that anyone who dies was a fornicator, adulterer?
Or should an adulterer not even repent?

Were this a christian dying in church would you judge him?
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by StateOfMind: 10:03am On Mar 17, 2012
CGKing:

My ignorance? Any way that's what your prophets always say ...right before they tell their disciples to go and commit suicide missions. So what is wrong if one likes prosperity? Is prosperity not good? I would rather listen to a pastor who preaches prosperity that to an alufa who preaches death.

Now it is clear you are confused. You really dont know what you want. The guy who died on the mat, who inspired you all didnt die old, he died now and am sure you know that was not his plan. But he died now. Now some here are praying they want to die like him and u speaking for them? Y dont u speak for ur self? THEY WANT TO DIE NOW. AND I THINK THEIR WISHES SHOULD BE GRANTED!!! They want to die like the guy and he died now so... guy pls let them die. I know u want to die but not right now.. right? So no quams. you may die later but pls those who want to die like the guy, DIEEEEE like the guy.

Besides, whats honourable about his death? Any way i know its their wish and i dont question them. Am glad they see things my way. What concerns me is their annoying ideology and the innocent people living around them.

Whoever said prosperity is bad My point is living in this world is just a means to an end (I'd be surprised if you understand this sha, lol).

Just one question Mr, what do you think is your purpose of being in this world?

Abeg no stories o cheesy
CGKing:

Whoever said prosperity is bad My point is living in this world is just a means to an end (I'd be surprised if you understand this sha, lol).

Abeg no stories o
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by StateOfMind: 10:11am On Mar 17, 2012
maclatunji:

LOL, I am sure deep down within your being you actually think you are making sense there. I am laughing my freaking self out. LMFSO(It is a new one I created) grin.

What is next? Somebody has already wished we Muslims death so there is hardly anything any other person can say that will be worse.

You see this is the basic mentality of most Nigerian Christians, so afraid of death. Even in churches, all pastors preach is prosperity. Someone even went into the studio to record a gospel song titled: "I shall not die" shocked. No problem, you can remain 'Forever Young,' so that you can 'Live Forever'.

Guys don't you want to go to heaven? Most Christians say they want to go to heaven but they don't want to die- how ironic?

Duh! You have to die to get to heaven even if it is the 'Christian One'. tongue

Cowards! Death is coming for all of us, so your fear of it is futile. Even Death will Die tongue

Laughing my brains out, I dint see this comment initially.

Me likey grin
maclatunji:

LOL, I am sure deep down within your being you actually think you are making sense there. I am laughing my freaking self out. LMFSO(It is a new one I created) grin.

What is next? Somebody has already wished we Muslims death so there is hardly anything any other person can say that will be worse.

You see this is the basic mentality of most Nigerian Christians, so afraid of death. Even in churches, all pastors preach is prosperity. Someone even went into the studio to record a gospel song titled: "I shall not die" shocked. No problem, you can remain 'Forever Young,' so that you can 'Live Forever'.

Guys don't you want to go to heaven? Most Christians say they want to go to heaven but they don't want to die- how ironic?

Duh! You have to die to get to heaven even if it is the 'Christian One'. tongue

Cowards! Death is coming for all of us, so your fear of it is futile. Even Death will Die tongue

Laughing my brains out, I dint see this comment initially.

Me likey. 'Nobody one die, but they wan go heaven'. He's probably looking forward to the last day, when he'll follow Jesus to heaven carrying his prosperity and other wordly things in a polybag.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by maclatunji: 10:12am On Mar 17, 2012
^Seun, there is a problem with the New Nairaland because it keeps repeating people's comments in a single post. Oya fix it!
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by jesse8048(m): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2012
anydek: May Allah grant him Aljanah(paradise)Ameen.

With many virgins to Bleep there. Mtcheww
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by BetaThings: 10:55am On Mar 17, 2012
jesse8048:

With many virgins to Bleep there. Mtcheww
And what, Sir, will you be doing there if you make it
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Sike(m): 11:10am On Mar 17, 2012
maclatunji: ^Seun, there is a problem with the New Nairaland because it keeps repeating people's comments in a single post. Oya fix it!
Seconded!
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by CGKing(m): 11:12am On Mar 17, 2012
Whoever said prosperity is badhuh My point is living in this world is just a means to an end (I'd be surprised if you understand this sha, lol).

Abeg no stories o cheesy

If i begin to give you the details of my purpose in this world you would never understand it. because in summary it is about life. but u would never understand it cos your have an ideology of death. If you say that life in the world is a means to an end then why are we here? For thousands and thousands of years man has existed, why are we still here? Dont you think you should have gotten to the "end" by now?

You cook up wrong ideas because you find it hard to comprehend what life is about and you call the religion and try to propagate it by compelling you neighbours to adhere, screaming everymorning, imposing your beliefs and your own understanding...

You dont even know y you are here. You certainly dont know your purpose here, that is why you call life a means to an end. What end exactly? What are u expecting at the end? Listen hard man,, whatever it is that you are walking towards, if you have demeaned this life that you call the means, you have already failed the test and can not be qualified for the "end". The little, which you call the "means", you have defiled and misused, how then will you be able understand the greater "end"?
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by BetaThings: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2012
CGKing:

If i begin to give you the details of my purpose in this world you would never understand it. because in summary it is about life. but u would never understand it cos your have an ideology of death. If you say that life in the world is a means to an end then why are we here? For thousands and thousands of years man has existed, why are we still here? Dont you think you should have gotten to the "end" by now?

You cook up wrong ideas because you find it hard to comprehend what life is about and you call the religion and try to propagate it by compelling you neighbours to adhere, screaming everymorning, imposing your beliefs and your own understanding...

You dont even know y you are here. You certainly dont know your purpose here, that is why you call life a means to an end. What end exactly? What are u expecting at the end? Listen hard man,, whatever it is that you are walking towards, if you have demeaned this life that you call the means, you have already failed the test and can not be qualified for the "end". The little, which you call the "means", you have defiled and misused, how then will you be able understand the greater "end"?
You have not answered his question abut your purpose in life. I am really interested in it
Your ability to write all of the above confirms that he has NOT imposed his beliefs on people, contrary to your assertion
Yes life is not to be demeaned because like he said it is a mean to an end
An ideology of death? How. Why do muslims pray for long life upon good
Muslims don't fight death; yet they don't seek it needlessly. What is an unrepentant armed robber doing in this world
A muslim prays for the one that is good for him - life (if he will be useful) or death (if he will become a nuisance in this world)

Still waiting to learn your purpose in lfe
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by danniyal(m): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2012
No human being would want to die like this.Thats all hypocrisy.There is absolutely no honour or reward in dying like a frog
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by seguun(m): 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2012
How I wish I die this way! Whoever does not like it should wish he dies in a PUB.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2012
deeplow:

That is why they won't tell us who he is.he sure woulda been amongst those who burnt the holy book.and by the way,we are only being fooled,d attack was sure planned.couldn't av been a single person.d main point is dat,muslims in countries like Afghanistan,iran,iraq are killed everyday by American soldiers.America,no matter ow secular a country it is,is largely dominated by Christians and is run by Christian leaders.what explanation do u have for all these killings.they kill just for their own selfish interest.dat is terrorism at d peak.btw,u are right,u prolly aren't a Christian.the Christians I know won't just open their mouths n say d first thing dat forces its way out.
The last time I checked Barrack Hussein Obama was the son of a muslim, he went to madrassas and he knows the quran by heart, so to me the man is a muslim And no actually the US is more atheist than christian, but they prefer christian leaders to the rest.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2012
seguun: How I wish I die this way! Whoever does not like it should wish he dies in a PUB.
I hope you do!
I hope all your male muslim family members and friends die like that, I am even ready to help you people to die like that. The sooner the better.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by jesse8048(m): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2012
BetaThings:
And what, Sir, will you be doing there if you make it

Singing and praising d LORD

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2012
jesse8048:

Singing and praising d LORD
I would add reading, writing, drawing, making music. Asking questions to the lord, etc...
I don't think having sex is allowed in paradise.
It is dirty and unfit with the house of the lord.
Too bad I am an atheist.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by maclatunji: 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2012
patriot2:
I would add reading, writing, drawing, making music. Asking questions to the lord, etc...
I don't think having sex is allowed in paradise.
It is dirty and unfit with the house of the lord.
Too bad I am an atheist.

LOL, yeah right!
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Leyelyzo: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2012
patriot2:
I hope you do!
I hope all your male muslim family members and friends die like that, I am even ready to help you people to die like that. The sooner the better.

How do you wanna do that?
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by onyewec3: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2012
deeplow: [b][i][/i]

IDIOT,I am amazed stupidity hasn't killed someone like you.in which book,law,constitution.e.t.c is marrying an older woman prohibited or deemed wrong?dey married,he didn't sleep with her for whatever reason ur empty brain tells you.try n always think before u talk,it doesn't hurt.if Jesus was destined to live longer,he sure woulda have gotten married.idiot

My frend open ur eyes to reality.dat mohammed guy isn't trustworthy @ all.u guys fasted for 30days right?bt I learnt smeone caught Mohammed drinking water on d 30th day of his fasting.hw on earth do u believe dat Mohammed did nt sleeep wit d woman old enof to be his grandmother?hw many men in d quaran married women older dan dey do?and y was mohammed's own different? Mohammed fought jihad war skilling pple to accept sacrillage called islam.why have 90% of islamic nations suffering from strife?in Nigeria today,muslim is a problem! U can see wat boko haram is doing. Tell me where d word JIHAD is in d quaran? because I knw d word is not there?
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by DuduNegro: 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2012
The Sajda position, and in which the man died, is known spiritually as the "Reconciliation of one's Spirit to Matter".

This is the physical position of "Submission to the will of Allah". In this position, mankind accepts his/her weakness and seek strength and support in the Father/Mother of creation. Everything I am belongs to you, do what you will with me. Allahu Akbar!!

What a loving way to return to earth and to God.

May the spirit of this worshipper find reconciliation in his Creator, Amen.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by phreakabit(m): 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2012
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by olawalebabs(m): 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2012
It used to be frosbel, aloy and recently davidlan now we now patriot. (the most confuse among the lot). He claim to be an atheist fighting for christain. LMFSO (APOLOGY TO MAC). Anyway, let me enjoy his comedy show. @topic, it's a great honour to die in such environment and condition.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by CGKing(m): 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2012
@ phreakabit; I no fight shout! lol.

Dudu_Negro:

The Sajda position, and in which the man died, is known spiritually as the "Reconciliation of one's Spirit to Matter".

This is the physical position of "Submission to the will of Allah". In this position, mankind accepts his/her weakness and seek strength and support in the Father/Mother of creation. Everything I am belongs to you, do what you will with me. Allahu Akbar!!

Forget story. for all we know he may have poisoned himself and quickly went to do salat so he could die like a frog. He may have found out the real TRUTH and despised himself, took some rat poison and came to submit.

@ Beta things

I laugh! Why would i want to discuss my purpose to you? What authority are u? Do you even know what purpose is? Okay in few words, tell us here
what your purpose is in this life and tell us how islam contributes to your purpose.

And before you begin to respond to me again, pls watch the videos that patriot posted on this thread. Watch first, then respond. These speakers a
know islam more than u can ever know. They and their ancestors brought islam to your fore fathers
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by CGKing(m): 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2012
@ phreakabit; I no fight shout! lol.

Dudu_Negro:

Forget story. for all we know he may have poisoned himself and quickly went to do salat so he could die like a frog. He may have found out the real TRUTH and despised himself, took some rat poison and came to submit.

@ Beta things

I laugh! Why would i want to discuss my purpose to you? What authority are u? Do you even know what purpose is? Okay in few words, tell us here
what your purpose is in this life and tell us how islam contributes to your purpose.

And before you begin to respond to me again, pls watch the videos that patriot posted on this thread. Watch first, then respond. These speakers a
know islam more than u can ever know. They and their ancestors brought islam to your fore fathers
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by billyG(m): 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2012
it will be better all of them all over, eat rat poison & die together at hajj so that all of them faithfuls can be in their longfor paradise with their longsort prophet/messenger. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by CGKing(m): 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2012
Guy its annoying! They say they want to die, they say they dont fear death; say the wish to die like the guy and they are there sitting down.
You dont koow how the guy really died until an autopsy is performed. But the religion will not allow that. However, no one just goes and dies
like that. Something caused it either by purpose or via a chain reaction of internal events.

His coming to the mosque to die sounds more coincidental than not. Whatever the case, if u really want it. Then go get it. GO FORTH!!... AND DIE.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by CGKing(m): 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2012
[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXWo0j69bdk[/flash]

Men am really learning new things. This is really deep and dark.
Now i know why the muslims have quiet about Boko Haram. The teroriests
where actually doing what the scripture said. What the prophet said.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by DuduNegro: 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2012
CG,

If indeed your theory is correct and he took a lethal dosage of poison before going into the mosque, then he would not have died inside it. To understand why it would be impossible for him to die inside the mosque under that circumstance, you must first understand what mosque we are talking about. The Medina mosque, if it's the one I think is no ordinary mosque. If you question the veracity of my statement you should read up and familiar yourself with this mosque. You will come to agree with me, but just in case that you are obstinate and refuse to agree, then I invite you to follow the same steps as you theorized. . . .drink a bottle of poison and then go pray in a mosque and see if you do not come out alive.

lmao!!
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by misterh(m): 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2012
Alhamdulillahi for being a Muslim. Some comments here just make ur stomach turn. Some non-muslims comment on Islamic matter without having proofs to back it up. They have no knowledge about the Islam- though i'm not surprised coz they seem lazy to carry out a genuine research on the religion. Why will someone fear something that's inevitable? Since there's nothing one can do to avert death, it's wise to prepare for it. Now, we know d trouble makers in d religious forum. I sincerely respect the maturity shown by Maclatunji & other muslims so far. May Allah grant us our heart desires & make us die as true Muslims.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2012
misterh: Alhamdulillahi for being a Muslim. Some comments here just make ur stomach turn. Some non-muslims comment on Islamic matter without having proofs to back it up. They have no knowledge about the Islam- though i'm not surprised coz they seem lazy to carry out a genuine research on the religion. Why will someone fear something that's inevitable? Since there's nothing one can do to avert death, it's wise to prepare for it. Now, we know d trouble makers in d religious forum. I sincerely respect the maturity shown by Maclatunji & other muslims so far. May Allah grant us our heart desires & make us die as true Muslims.
One of the problems with your faith is that you spend your life "preparing" for death.
You do not live and you do not value your life or anybody's life.
Your "religion" by any definition is a death cult. Christians are not afraid of death, yet they do not seek it, you should rather seek life than death.
Think of things to save people's lifes rather than things to make life shorter.
There is a difference between not being afraid of death and being obsessed with death, wishing to die and praising death. But if you are so death loving and not at all scared of death then I ask you: why don't you kill yourself right now ?
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by seyibrown(f): 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2012
Does one get 'fast-tracked' to heaven when one dies in a house of worship?
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by misterh(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2012
patriot2:
One of the problems with your faith is that you spend your life "preparing" for death.
You do not live and you do not value your life or anybody's life.
Your "religion" by any definition is a death cult. Christians are not afraid of death, yet they do not seek it, you should rather seek life than death.
Think of things to save people's lifes rather than things to make life shorter.
There is a difference between not being afraid of death and being obsessed with death, wishing to die and praising death. But if you are so death loving and not at all scared of death then I ask you: why don't you kill yourself right now ?
like i said, u should have more knowledge about something before you condemn it. Who says Muslims are obsessed with death? A true muslim will remember death in whatever he does. In Islam, it's prohibited to commit suicide or even wish for death, no matter how difficult ur situation is. Again, get more facts about Islam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The True Meaning Of Jihad / Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. / Can A Muslim Work In An Interest-seeking Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.