Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? (15751 Views)

PROVE to show that Making First class In UNI Is Harder Than Distinction In POLY / Third Class And 2.2 In Our Federal Universities. / University Of Ibadan Masters Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2012
^^Welcome,I've seen you now please go swim in the gutter of the slum you crept out from,slum rat,bite me,nansense.smiley
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by ayox2003: 9:31am On Mar 17, 2012
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by jackpot(f): 9:51am On Mar 17, 2012
slumcat: [color=#550000][/color]
jst take a sec n luk @ urself from d eyes of anoda human. mehn, i swear u dey jonz die. u're d definition of a b*tch. get a life....
gerrout. The "assumed offendee" didn't have a problem with that. Can't you use your brain for once? He said they are cool.

If you don't have any advice for the OP, slam d door while leaving. Na to attack female you get strength. Rubbish! angry
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by jackpot(f): 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2012
Conner44:

see NL superman

LOL

fooling himself in the hope of meeting and 4lking the vile b1tch one day
if e pain you, enter busy highway and do Martin's somersaults tongue

btw, your sisters are delicious and I can attest to that tongue tongue
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by Stallione(m): 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2012
Niger_d:
Freecocoa is a hopless nonentity
why the abuse!!!

who are u self... He/She seek for advice not for u to abuse....
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by ayox2003: 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2012
OP-Icefish.
C'mom mehn dont be downcast because of your grades. There are somany threads that have addressed the 3rd-class ''challenge'' here. However, my advice to you is that from today onward, have a personal vision for your life- always begin with the end in mind. I hope you've got enough internal security and the abundance mentality to take on your challenges.
Having said that, some thoughtful questions come to mind in-line with the subject of the discourse:
What do you want to make out of life? Where does ur passions lie? Where are ur weaknesses made irrelevant and your strengths made alive?
1) Do you "true-really" love Computer Science?
2)What aspect of Computer Science do you wanna make delve into? Is it programming, Networking or graphic design/animation? Do your SWOT analysis before choosing from any.
3) Do you know that having Masters is not a guarantee to getting a job? Infact a friend of mine who currently runs Masters program in Pet. Eng at LSBU keeps complaining how challenging it is to get a job even in the UK after he tried some openings here to no avail. Creativity and real skills is key! Do you really wanna do PGD/Master? Or do u just wanna use it to cover ur 1st degree? Answer these questions.
4)After you've made up ur mind on your career path, are you willing to pay the price? Are you willing to go the extra-mile to acquire the right skills and training?
5) Have you asked God to lead you through?

I salute your courage and I know that ur life will be a testimony.

If its meant to be; its up to you.

** Hope this aint coming in quite late. I had to wait till the air is clean before posting**

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by icefish(m): 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2012
Ayo thanks...dat was awesome.....
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by ayox2003: 8:15am On Mar 18, 2012
Icefish, U might wanna check this video. I hope it helps. Its a talk by Seth Godin on how 2012 will be career-wise.

[flash=640,390
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJj_WHCdLtQ?version=3&hl=en_US"[/flash]

I'll get back to you later in the day.
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 11:38am On Mar 18, 2012
^^grin grin grin,happy sunday ojare.
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by jackpot(f): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2012
^happy Sunday 2u2. smiley
Hope rice is on fire cos i'm cumming wink to eat cool
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2012
^^Yes it is,we are having ofe akwu special,see ya when you come,cool
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by jackpot(f): 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2012
^Kk cool
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by Odunnu: 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2012
So after sending y'all private messages and expecting the rules to be respected even when its obvious none of you respect yourselves, y'all flaunt the rules and go ahead to fight yet again creating more work for me.
Jackpot, you drew my attention to this thread thru your report and I should think you were tired of the insults but alas, you not only stoke you also participate, shame on you.
To all of you, since you dont want private reprimands, the next insult on this thread will see you thrown out of this board.
Please, respect yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by jackpot(f): 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2012
Come oh, can't you see those amateur tried engaging me while I was busy brokering peace? tongue cheesy
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by ayox2003: 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2012
Icefish my Conclusion **ACTION POINTS**
1) Talk to God about your challenges and tell HIM to lead you through
2) Make up your mind what you really wanna do: If its PGD or acquiring a skill or combining both.
3) Go and start it immediately. There is no time to say "no-time". Clocks...
4) Read wide...Journals, articles, books etc I will PM a site where you can get every info u need on any subject/discipline.
5) Engage in seeding - think of creative ways of getting things done better than others and have a picturesque mind.
6) Be organized. Each day must have its purpose.
7) Check the career section on NL very very often and plug-in to zone. It has helped me alot. I joined NL 2009 and I have done more of listening than blabbing.

Festina lentes.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2012
Kai! Dem finish my cococlario o! Lmao!!!!! grin
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by nwachukwuaca18(m): 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
freecocoa: You that is never here at all,I wonder how you came to know those that are always here,mumu of the highest order and btw I'll be here all day so die if it will kill you.
I know ur being all smart and humorous; but truth be told, you remind me of all this dim witted humanities grads that make 1st class or 2.1 in worthlessly easy majors. Obviously your one of them. Do you think you can study maths at uni? He needs help...if you have none to offer save us your smart ass humour...u and it are not needed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. / Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? / LAUTECH: Makinde Approves 25 Percent Reduction In Tuition Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.