Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Calling On Muslims -only-interested In Establishing University College Education - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Calling On Muslims -only-interested In Establishing University College Education (791 Views)

Muslims Only: What Is The Basic Message Of Islam? / Non-muslims Only: Jesus Or Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calling On Muslims -only-interested In Establishing University College Education by ayinba1(f): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2007
Alif-Laam-Meem. (Alphabets of the Arabic language; Allah and to whomever He reveals, know their precise meanings

This is the exalted Book (the Qur'an), in which there is no place for doubt; a guidance for the pious.

Who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them

And who believe in the Revelation sent to thee, and sent before thy time, and (in their hearts) have the assurance of the Hereafter

They are on (true) guidance, from their Lord, and it is these who will prosper

Translation from theHoly quran Ch. 2 Vs `1-5

Assalama alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu.
I have observed the educational playing field in Nigeria for a while now with some disgust. I figure that it is better to do something than complain or do nothing.

This topic is inviting ideas from Muslims at home and abroad. I will be collecting data for the next six months and will update this post as best as I can. You do not need to post your ideas on this forum. We know what will likely happen. However serious consideration will be given to e mails sent to kemgbamila@aol.com.

This is the idea collation step. Ideas on location, programs offered, tuition etc will be greatly appreciated. I hope to draw up a proposal in about six months then I will start the funding efforts.

Thank you in advance. May Allah accept it as an act of Ibadah, Amin

(1) (Reply)

Can Their Prayer Request Be Answered? / What About Having A Girl Friend In Thesame Choir / Excellent Christians Investment Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.