Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) (16784 Views)

APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size / Top10 Reasons Why Many Igbos And So Called Yoruba Leaders Don't Want Buhari / Even APC Leaders Don't Want Buhari As President- PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2012
[size=14pt]2015: Don't distract me, Jonathan warns northern leaders[/size]
By Yusuf Alli, Abuja

[img]http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/thumbnail.php?file=northern_photo_25_222538032.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]
Northern leaders Northern leaders

President Goodluck Jonathan last night asked Northern leaders not to distract his administration’s agenda with its politics of 2015 succession.

He also said he is spending his first term in office and could not have been pursuing a Third Term Agenda.

The President fired back at the Northern leaders through his spokesman, Dr. Reuben Abati.

Abati said: “The President is focusing on governance and he remains committed to the transformation agenda. And he refuses to be distracted by those who are already playing the politics of succession.

“It is not in any evidence, in any way, that the Belgore Committee, which the President set up to look at the outcomes of previous political conferences’ recommendations, has submitted any report, any where.

“I am not aware of any report that has been submitted any where making any recommendations. We would expect that people, who claim to be major stakeholders in the Nigerian project, when they make contributions, their contributions will show commonsense and decency.

“To comment on the report of the Belgore committee that has not been concluded and a report that has not yet been submitted, will amount to witchcraft or if you like sorcery, and it is therefore curious and entirely mischievous. As far as I know, the Belgore committee has not concluded its work.

“It also appears strange to me that a group of people, who otherwise would be described as distinguished Nigerians, would claim that the President is looking for a third term.

“Every intelligent man in this country knows that President Jonathan is in his first term in office. So, how have they suddenly jump from first term to third term. From the point of view of arithmetic, even their claim cannot stand. So, that claim is weak, it is unacceptable.

“If their concern is about the seven-year term tenure, President Jonathan has made it clear that his proposal is out of patriotic concern about the amount of wastefulness, greed, tension, conflict and the obsession that go into the search for second term.

“It is borne out of patriotic concern that elected officials at all levels should dedicate themselves and concentrate their efforts during a specific period. This proposal is not original to the President.”

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/39987-north-warns-panel.html

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Ufeolorun(m): 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2012
Forming busy cheesy cheesy cheesy We shall join them to kick you out in 2015 so that you can go form your laulau-delta republic
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2012
Ufeolorun: Forming busy cheesy cheesy cheesy We shall join them to kick you out in 2015 so that you can go form your laulau-delta republic

Are you sure you want to see Niger Delta Republic? The parasites are fighting for the same thing as you and your governor are. . . another mans 13% derivation.
It is embarrassing to be among so many lazy phucks. What is wrong with many Nigerians?
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Ufeolorun(m): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2012
We are all lazy from the people who shout about the oil belonging to them as if na him papa put am there to the goro munchers up north, and the Owambeic westerners.We are all lazy,In fact the closer you are to the oil the lazier you get. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2012
Ufeolorun: We are all lazy from the people who shout about the oil belonging to them as if na him papa put am there to the goro munchers up north, and the Owambeic westerners.We are all lazy,In fact the closer you are to the oil the lazier you get. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My guy, don't you get sick of these foolish ethnic bigotry? It is irritating and makes you come across as a fool.
Let us get our heads sorted about how best to move forward. If you are not happy with the country or the fact that the President is from a particular region, then declare your compound or village independent (if you can survive).
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by honeric01(m): 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2012
Beaf:

My guy, don't you get sick of these foolish ethnic bigotry? It is irritating and makes you come across as a fool.
Let us get our heads sorted about how best to move forward. If you are not happy with the country or the fact that the President is from a particular region, then declare your compound or village independent (if you can survive).

Lol, see person wey dey talk about ethnic bigotry lol.

It's true, the more closer you are to the "oil", the higher the chances of you being LAZY..

BTW, what does the youth of ND contribute to the nation at large?

How many of them went to school? (b4 u answer, i hope u know where i originated from?)
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2012
honeric01:
Lol, see person wey dey talk about ethnic bigotry lol.

It's true, the more closer you are to the "oil", the higher the chances of you being LAZY..

BTW, what does the youth of ND contribute to the nation at large?

How many of them went to school? (b4 u answer, i hope u know where i originated from?)

I see another bigotted fool is in the house. You are no different from the morally limp fellows the President described below:

GEJ: We would expect that people, who claim to be major stakeholders in the Nigerian project, when they make contributions, their contributions will show commonsense and decency.

“To comment on the report of the Belgore committee that has not been concluded and a report that has not yet been submitted, will amount to witchcraft or if you like sorcery, and it is therefore curious and entirely mischievous.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Ufeolorun(m): 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2012
Beaf:

You love throwing tantrums.you go prancing around this platform like spongebob squarepants( Am ready am ready!!!! cheesy),calling people parasites as if you actually bring something in real terms to the table.People who see the way some of you go about will think there are massive industrial units in the delta where local knowledge and know-how are being used to create notch products for the benefit of the rest of the country but na lie na God bless us with oil awoofu cheesy,yes gbogbowa,alofus noni . grin

i don't do bigotry but i am a bit 'insular' grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by honeric01(m): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2012
Beaf:

I see another bigotted fools is in the house. You are no different from the morally limp fellows the President described below:

another bigotted fools? lol where u go school abi u no even go at all? i talk am, dem no dey go school for that part of the country lol.. that's why you get dame patience wey rather die than commit suicide grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2012
Ufeolorun:

You love throwing tantrums.you go prancing around this platform like spongebob squarepants,calling people parasites as if you actually bring something in real terms to the table.People who see the way some of you go about will think there are massive industrial units in the delta where local knowledge and know-how are being used to create notch products for the benefit of the rest of the country but na lie na God bless us with oil awoofu cheesy,yes gbogbowa,alofus noni . grin

i don't do bigotry but i am a bit 'insular' grin

Dude, the truth is bitter. Ain't you a parasite? I don't see what is annoying about that, rather if I were you, I would begin to pressure those around me to either be creative or harness local resources to exploit. Stop letting the fact that you are a parasite make you provide scripted performances fit only for id!ots.

You are not insular, no. You are a classic bigot and bigotry is a sure sign of low self esteem. You NEED to show yourself to belong with bigotted displays that would suit agbero's or you feel like nothing. . . Hellish existence.
It is such a big problem that you cannot even address the topic with any commonsense and without derailling. Your contributions so far are like asking a kid 2 + 2? Only for them to reply 5.

Instead of addressing the issue that is at the heart of this topic of various clowns angling to sieze power at the center, because they are parasites who cannot be creative outside of thinking up new ways to share Abuja largesse, you have joined them to sing the same song of fools.
The ND person has become your enemy, only because you look in the mirror and see failure staring right back, you hear a knock on the door and realise that it is the ND asserting itself. Dude, your ethnic bigotry is a sign of weakness and failure.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Ufeolorun(m): 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2012
Beaf:

Dude, the truth is bitter. Ain't you a parasite? I don't see what is annoying about that, rather if I were you, I would begin to pressure those around me to either be creative or harness local resources to exploit. Stop letting the fact that you are a parasite make you provide scripted performances fit only for id!ots.

You are not insular, no. You are a classic bigot and bigotry is a sure sign of low self esteem. You NEED to show yourself to belong with bigotted displays that would suit agbero's or you feel like nothing. . . Hellish existence.
It is such a big problem that you cannot even address the topic with any commonsense and without derailling. Your contributions so far are like asking a kid 2 + 2? Only for them to reply 5.

Instead of addressing the issue that is at the heart of this topic of various clowns angling to sieze power at the center, because they are parasites who cannot be creative outside of thinking up new ways to share Abuja largesse, you have joined them to sing the same song of fools.
The ND person has become your enemy, only because you look in the mirror and see failure staring right back, you hear a knock on the door and realise that it is the ND asserting itself. Dude, your ethnic bigotry is a sign of weakness and failure.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Egbon ra Osuropa!
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by kettykin: 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2012
i refused to believe niger delta is lazy , niger delta has contributed more enterprneurs than any other zone except the s.e , the ibrus, ovia,elumelu,peterside, talk about laziness of the mind should rather go to west and north who cannot think productively except how to award oil wells and do deal with haliburton and co
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by 1025: 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2012
what is the target of this administration? in a very corrupt country like ours, a lot of probes here and there yet, no one is indicted and the indicted ones are not going to jail.
what are we expecting from this very busy govt? is jonathan out to change nigeria as a whole or where is he starting from?
in other countries of this world, presidents outlines things to expect from him but here, we have a president that declared emergency in the power sector since 2010 with nothing to show for it after 2 years.
what are our expectations at the end of his four years?
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Ufeolorun(m): 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2012
Beaf:

Am ready Am ready!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by honeric01(m): 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2012
kettykin: i refused to believe niger delta is lazy , niger delta has contributed more enterprneurs than any other zone except the s.e , the ibrus, ovia,elumelu,peterside, talk about laziness of the mind should rather go to west and north who cannot think productively except how to award oil wells and do deal with haliburton and co

Where did these people you just mentioned make their monies from? where did they build their empire? ND or SW?
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by queensmith: 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2012
Well we can't say our president doesn't talk! unfortunately all I hear is yadyyadyyar
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2012
honeric01:
Where did these people you just mentioned make their monies from? where did they build their empire? ND or SW?

Which of them made their money on anybody's resources outside of the ND? Dude, a lot of you people are just wretches who let your hatred of the ND cloud your judgements.
Why would you hate the ND, if not your own failure?
You people cannot contribute to any thread concerning the ND without bigotry, yet the ND is made up of minorities. It takes a a very strong man to pile on minorities, isn't it. Shame.

On every thread, you have daft comment after daft comment from grown men. Its like a competition to crown idiocy.

The thread is about those who see no reason to exist if they do not hold power in Abuja, let us deal with that if your bigotry will allow. Afterall, Abuja is not in the ND.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Ufeolorun(m): 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2012
lol grin grin grin

Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by MrGlobe(m): 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2012
Mr. President, if anybody is decieving you to go beyond 2015, run from them for you own good. We nigerians will not tolerate you a split second after 2015!!! Dont you get that nobody likes you?
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Nobody: 4:41am On Mar 17, 2012
honeric01:
Where did these people you just
mentioned make their monies from?
where did they build their empire? ND or
SW?

I find it cruel and wicked for someone to claim, d glory and progress of Lagos as that of the southwest alone, until 1991 Lagos was the capital of Nigeria, till now it is repleted by all manners of Nigerians.

now to ur assertion, do you not consider it laughable for one to make money in the five other southwest states, infact it is hilarious, and unimaginable to do so in the southwest apart from Lagos.

to buttress my point isn't it ridiculous that in the whole of the southwest , you will find a protea hotel only in Lagos, and not anywhere else.

talk about a place being economically viable, making empires for non natives, lol.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by papatosibe: 5:01am On Mar 17, 2012
Jonathan, First term: thats news to me.

Retardeeeen is trying to act smart.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Kobojunkie: 5:06am On Mar 17, 2012
kettykin: i refused to believe niger delta is lazy , niger delta has contributed more enterprneurs [/b]than any other zone except the s.e , the [b]ibrus, ovia,elumelu,peterside, talk about laziness of the mind should rather go to west and north who cannot think productively except how to award oil wells and do deal with haliburton and co

You ended up insulting the Niger Delta by the list you produced there.

I have to agree with Ufelorun on this one oh. It does seem the closer one is to the oil, the lazier . . . lol
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by stiyke(m): 7:43am On Mar 17, 2012
Haters Haters! Well we shall see. Me thinks its easier to wake a man than to put him to sleep. A ppl that woke from sleep and found their voice it will be interesting to find the army or region that will put them to sleep again and shut their voice. Now they can also fight so they are wide awake, speaking louder than ever and ready as hell for a show down.

You used to rule or have power is history, talk about now.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by honeric01(m): 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2012
df2006:

I find it cruel and wicked for someone to claim, d glory and progress of Lagos as that of the southwest alone, until 1991 Lagos was the capital of Nigeria, till now it is repleted by all manners of Nigerians.

now to ur assertion, do you not consider it laughable for one to make money in the five other southwest states, infact it is hilarious, and unimaginable to do so in the southwest apart from Lagos.

to buttress my point isn't it ridiculous that in the whole of the southwest , you will find a protea hotel only in Lagos, and not anywhere else.

talk about a place being economically viable, making empires for non natives, lol.

grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by honeric01(m): 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2012
Beaf:

Which of them made their money on anybody's resources outside of the ND? Dude, a lot of you people are just wretches who let your hatred of the ND cloud your judgements.
Why would you hate the ND, if not your own failure?
You people cannot contribute to any thread concerning the ND without bigotry, yet the ND is made up of minorities. It takes a a very strong man to pile on minorities, isn't it. Shame.

On every thread, you have daft comment after daft comment from grown men. Its like a competition to crown idiocy.

The thread is about those who see no reason to exist if they do not hold power in Abuja, let us deal with that if your bigotry will allow. Afterall, Abuja is not in the ND.

LOL, keep ranting mr lazylazy oily na our own.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Beaf: 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2012
honeric01:
LOL, keep ranting mr lazylazy oily na our own.

It is this parasitic attitude of Nigerians that caused the President to refer to the Northern elite (who are no different from you) as mischievous witches and sorcerers who lack commonsense and decency. Up Presido! Very apt description. cool

Instead of people to get creative, all they can do is strategise for oil money, while their own backyards rot away. If there was no oil in Nigeria, the hoards of political babalawo's and baboons hovering over Abuja like demented evil spirits would have been technologists, inventors and entrepreneurs instead.

Shame on you, lazy phuck.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by Ufeolorun(m): 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2012
Aaaaaaaaaaam reeeeeeeady!
Am ready Am ready am ready.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by denko(m): 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2012
Gej cannot step down 2015, because he is using the slot of south south
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by honeric01(m): 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2012
Beaf:

It is this parasitic attitude of Nigerians that caused the President to refer to the Northern elite (who are no different from you) as mischievous witches and sorcerers who lack commonsense and decency. Up Presido! Very apt description. cool

Instead of people to get creative, all they can do is strategise for oil money, while their own backyards rot away. If there was no oil in Nigeria, the hoards of political babalawo's and baboons hovering over Abuja like demented evil spirits would have been technologists, inventors and entrepreneurs instead.

Shame on you, lazy phuck.

grin grin grin na our oily lazy bunch, feeding on govt money.. ole barawo.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by member479760: 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2012
one can see how stupid people are, insulting one another for oil that you can't do anything about it without prior approval from Yankee.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by str8talk1: 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2012
In fact the closer you are to the oil the lazier you get. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You got it spot on.
Re: Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) by moshoodn(m): 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2012
derailed thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diezani Flings Away News Reporters Cameras And Recorders At Committee Meeting / Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis / I'm So Confident PDP Will Kick APC Out Of Power In 2019 -gov Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.