Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails (10650 Views)

The Case Between Fg- Dss Vs Nnamdi Kanu Ipob Biafra Leader / FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday / Ceasefire Between Fg And Boko Haram: Questions Begging For Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by freegaza(m): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2012
Get ready for more suicide bomberz and more attackz
By SaharaReporters, New York

The National President of Supreme Council for Sharia’ah in Nigeria (SCSN) Dr. Ibrahim Datti Ahmad and its secretary Barr. Nafiu Baba-Ahmed withdrew from facilitating talks between Boko Haram and Federal Government of Nigeria.

The Sharia’ah Council said the Federal Government is not “serious”, and not “committed” to the talks. A reliable source close to the duo of Ahmad and Baba-Ahmed told SaharaReporters in Abuja this evening.

According to the source the SCSN was not happy with the government’s non- commitment to the peace initiative.

They Sharia’ah Council, the source added lost faith when talk they had with a top government officials was leaked to Nigerian newspapers.

They were said to have also explained concern that the government failed to capitalize on the opportunity, similar to what it did to MEND during the confrontation with Nigerian military in the Niger Delta.
http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/boko-haram-fg-talks-falter-datti-ahmad-withdraws-says-government-%E2%80%9Cnot-serious%E2%80%9D

1 Like

Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by unphilaz(m): 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2012
;-)
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 18, 2012
As long as they keep †ЂΞ bombs poppin up north, who cares?

1 Like

Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by freegaza(m): 8:50am On Mar 18, 2012
When ur neighbour's house is on fire...

1 Like

Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 18, 2012
It is impossible to dialogue in the first place. Who are you talking with? Which can you agree with in their demands? Who's the leader? It was meant to fail from the start. Sadly,more people will die.

1 Like

Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by stepo707: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2012
FG is not serious.Boko haram are crazy

1 Like

Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by str8talk1: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2012
freegaza: When ur neighbour's house is on fire...
Make sure u hv enough water to prevent d fire from reaching ur roof. simple!
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by str8talk1: 11:20am On Mar 18, 2012
stepo707: FG is not serious.Boko haram are crazy
Hv u watched dis kongfu film b4,'The Drunken Master'?
I expect by now d mediators wld hv bn bugged,while their cellular communications wld hv bn tapped,dat is if I'm referring 2 intelligent agencies dat knws their onions.
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by belovedaja(m): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2012
Let them keep bombing ,allah bless datti ahmed.
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by antartica(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2012
The datti ahmad should be caged fast,he is a terrorist using sharia as a cover up.All those stupid northern thieves thinks nigerians are ready to go backward with their neo primitive idea of leadership,hence their terrorist quest in a bid to bully nigerians into accepting leaders that are not good enough for the old stone age,animals.

Nigeria will either break up or be ruled by progressives totally free from arabs and oyinbos delusions.Leaders with not very common commom sense.
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by Sweetnecta: 11:54am On Mar 18, 2012
The 2 muslim leaders who categorized the government as not serious are ridiculous in their pronouncement. There is no where in the Book of Allah, The Quran and in the Tradition of The Messenger [as], The Sunnah and Authentic Hadith that allow a handful of renegades or even more than that in number to destabilize any functioning society with good or even bad leadership. If it has been allowed, Saudi Arabia should have been the first to be destabilized.

Most muslims these days are only that not from the hearts, but their sincerity to Islam does not even reach the throat, only on the tongue. Boko Haram should be wiped out or off from the face of the map; and the muslims north, being supported by the other muslims and the whole of nigeria should doing this, instead of some insincere leadership saying that nigerian government is not serious versus an evil organization called boko haram.

are these so called muslim leaders of the northern extraction, specifically the two named serious and know what Islam called them to do? If the madinan tribes of jews had been muslims, yet intending to undermine the constitution of Madina, the messenger [as] and the whole of madina would have fought against them, a footstep followed by Abu Bakr [ra] when the whole muslims fought against those "muslims" who refused to pay zakat during his leadership.

Zakat in my opinion is even less than the peaceful condition that must be maintained in any society as Allah says that when two parties fight, you should seek peace between them. And after peace have been established, it one party start a new fight, the whole community should fight him until peace is restored.

If these muslim leaders are not honest brokers by their blaming the federal government of Nigeria, they the muslims are not trying to restore peace in the first place, how can they be expected to support the government of Nigeria, under whose social constitution all nigerians live to fight the evil of boko haram as a group or individuals?

I am a muslim and thank God Almighty Allah that I am.

9 Likes

Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by FindOut(m): 11:57am On Mar 18, 2012
Sweetnecta: The 2 muslim leaders who categorized the government as not serious are ridiculous in their pronouncement. There is no where in the Book of Allah, The Quran and in the Tradition of The Messenger [as], The Sunnah and Authentic Hadith that allow a handful of renegades or even more than that in number to destabilize any functioning society with good or even bad leadership. If it has been allowed, Saudi Arabia should have been the first to be destabilized.

Most muslims these days are only that not from the hearts, but their sincerity to Islam does not even reach the throat, only on the tongue. Boko Haram should be wiped out or off from the face of the map; and the muslims north, being supported by the other muslims and the whole of nigeria should doing this, instead of some insincere leadership saying that nigerian government is not serious versus an evil organization called boko haram.

are these so called muslim leaders of the northern extraction, specifically the two named serious and know what Islam called them to do? If the madinan tribes of jews had been muslims, yet intending to undermine the constitution of Madina, the messenger [as] and the whole of madina would have fought against them, a footstep followed by Abu Bakr [ra] when the whole muslims fought against those "muslims" who refused to pay zakat during his leadership.

Zakat in my opinion is even less than the peaceful condition that must be maintained in any society as Allah says that when two parties fight, you should seek peace between them. And after peace have been established, it one party start a new fight, the whole community should fight him until peace is restored.

If these muslim leaders are not honest brokers by their blaming the federal government of Nigeria, they the muslims are not trying to restore peace in the first place, how can they be expected to support the government of Nigeria, under whose social constitution all nigerians live to fight the evil of boko haram as a group or individuals?

God bless u for this post. Imagine the s1lly reason the man gave for withdrawing.
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by Bright2(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2012
This is just the Genesis of the agreement failure!
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by Marlboro1: 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2012
Have the two so called mediators asked themselves who did the leaking. Seems like leaks have become a negotiating tactic for these terrorists. Someone on Belgore's commission on Boko Haram payroll also did same to blackmail the commission and the president. I have said it before that you must not negotiate with the northern terrorists because they will continue playing games. Now the govt has idea of the leaders they must be destroyed along with their followers not arrested.
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by Dainfamous: 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2012
They should watch this video and tell themselves the truth northern nigeria don't contribute anything to the national treasury and they are greedy and selfish how can these parasites be respected sad the worst thing is that nigerians border is very difficult to control is veraciously impossible..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_ZeHMb4t4k
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by ken4th: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2012
Sweetnecta: The 2 muslim leaders who categorized the government as not serious are ridiculous in their pronouncement. There is no where in the Book of Allah, The Quran and in the Tradition of The Messenger [as], The Sunnah and Authentic Hadith that allow a handful of renegades or even more than that in number to destabilize any functioning society with good or even bad leadership. If it has been allowed, Saudi Arabia should have been the first to be destabilized.

Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by nasty45(m): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2012
Anybody wey com for the negotiation mk dem catch am.SIMPLES
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by onyewec3: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2012
How can a muslim cleric and sharia'h president and secretary negotiate on behalf of terrorist/bandits? Does it mean islam is in support of terrorism? Did MEND asked any pastor to negotiate for dem during dere struggle?

Islam-a-bad
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by Kachi01: 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2012
Which comitment are they talking about, what does this men take nigeria for? How can the federal govt negotiate with a terrorist organisation the have killed more than 1000 people without any justifieble reason? Who are these men representing? What are the conditions for the negotiation? I cant jst find answers for this questions. Which way nigeria.
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by KenStranger(m): 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2012
For crying out loud, who negotiates with terrorist in the world. This BH underestimate naija govt. Una go tire BH.
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by Alancash: 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2012
Akarmakala datti or the boko agent negotiator whether withdraw or continue my country people able nairalanders we all new that by the grace of almighty god it will definitively come 2 pass so datti is never relevant in the presence of god.there4 if he fills 2 important 4 a national asigment 2 this dear country 9ja he should remember his fellow brothers abokis are the 2 sofar most.
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by antartica(m): 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2012
The essence of negotiation is to know the people involve and right they are showing their faces.These whole thing was orchestrated to disstabilize by northern thieves who cannot get their hands on the real oil money anymore. But is is getting out of hand now because islamic international jihadist brotherhood has taken interest for the simple fact that they like where it brews,where they can be out laws and fundamentally destroy countless lives.

Islamic fundamentalism brews in a country that has lost its moral,ethical and rational sense of direction,a country where men are likee children,women blind folded and children,pathetic.
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by joelala(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2012
FGN is a disgrace to the entire world, how in the world would u want to dialogue or negotiate with a terrorist? *still trying to comprehend* an isreali general once asked ,"sir can you forgive or negotiate with a terrorist?" "God is the only one that forgives, my job is to arrange for their meeting".

2 Likes

Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by ITbomb(m): 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2012
I hate it when they quote MEND or Niger Delta as an example to follow , this is two different scenario
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by jesse8048(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2012
The northerners shud hit d nail by d head and stop distracting GEJ. We must jump and pass
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by ujchief(m): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2012
...And God hardened the heart of Pharoah...
Him who the gods wants to destroy, they first make mad!
The blood of Abel kept crying on to God for vengance against Cain, so is the blood of all the christians spilt by boko haram calling on God...
God is not an arthur of confusion, do not be decieved, for God is not mocked, whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he reap...
Vengance is mine, says the Lord...for every sin comited by pharoah against israel, God took the first born of all living creatures in Egypt.
God will surely visit the north b'cos of the sins of boko haram... Touch not mine anointed, yet u invade God's house and kill His prophets.
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by Callotti: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2012
They were said to have also explained concern that the government failed to capitalize on the opportunity, similar to what it did to MEND during the confrontation with Nigerian military in the Niger Delta.

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Next terrorist group please.
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by palugycolina(m): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2012
I hope this boko guys no dey put for mind sey FG want use our oil money take give them tamnesty oh..cause we have more than 20000 niger delta graduates who are jobless.
So make una better dey think how una go take use una allocation and onions and cow money to take do amnesty...we are ready to go to war with you fools..im sick of this country.rubbish
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by Dainfamous: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2012
north has lost the political power in nigeria
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by jamace(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2012
Any Boko Haram member caught should be escorted to the world beyond to meet his virgins.Bullshit. Keeping them in cell is a waste of our insufficient resources. angry
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by debedebe(m): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2012
Who is even negotiating 4 dis terrorist? I believe all dis negotiators r all terrorist... I've not see where govt negotiate wit happy blood suckers, Govt shld invite them again and call me 2 do justices 2 them...bullsh*t
Re: Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails by Dsage1: 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2012
Any attempt by d FG to dialogue wit Boko Haram wi nt in any way help to solve d problem or to prevent d occurences of anoda militant groups in d future.It's only Northern leaders,Imans,Elite in collaboration wit FG dat can solve dis problem by appealn to der pple&try to educate dem.But if dis bombing continue in dis way,i tink,disintegration mayb d next solution.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara Rehabilitates Three Major Water Works / Bandits Have Become The 4th Tier Of Government - Shehu Sani / Akwa Okuko - The Billionaire Traditional Medicine Doctor- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.