Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

BNP Paribas - Indian Wells Tennis Open - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BNP Paribas - Indian Wells Tennis Open (2519 Views)

Free Betting Tips For W T A Hong Kong Tennis Open - From Expert Tipsters / London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova / Wimbledon Men's Tennis Open- Nadal Vs Del Potro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BNP Paribas - Indian Wells Tennis Open by coolguyz(m): 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2012
Where are the tennis pundits?

i miss you guys. . . . tonight's semi final match between John Isner (11) and Novak Djokovic (1) was really pulsating with Aces & Winners. lots of unforced errors too which were unusual from both players at this stage of the matches

Isner has won 7-6, 3-6, 7-6 meaning Novak wont defend his title this year and we would be seeing a different final from the last masters final that were dominated by Novak/Nadal

Please your views bout the match and thots on the Nadal vs Fed upcoming semi final
Re: BNP Paribas - Indian Wells Tennis Open by coolguyz(m): 4:09am On Mar 18, 2012
where are my tennis buffs?

anyaways, federer bt nadal sad 6-3, 6-4 to set up a clash with John Isner in the final

if he wins, he matches nadal's record of 19 ATP masters.
Re: BNP Paribas - Indian Wells Tennis Open by Santino1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2012
It was an amazing tennis from Johny and that win just catapulted him into the top ten....and equally exciting was the Fed-Rafa game, how I wish Fed always play Rafa that way at the Slams but you and I know better.

all in all, I see Fed routing John today grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BNP Paribas - Indian Wells Tennis Open by Santino1(m): 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2012
and Fed wins his fourth Indian Wells becoming only the first man to do so......now Tied with Rafa on the most ATP 1000 won..

Congratulations Rog, wir lieben dich

1 Like

Re: BNP Paribas - Indian Wells Tennis Open by niddamugu(m): 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2012
Congrats Bro. But when will naija get there? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BNP Paribas - Indian Wells Tennis Open by mamagee3(f): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2012
What happened to Djokovic?

I was expecting him to win the title.
Re: BNP Paribas - Indian Wells Tennis Open by smudge2079(m): 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2012
give Djoker a break, he wil come back stronger. Am happy for Roger tho. At last Nadal has seen his own nemesis. Am luvin d tennis

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Demba Ba Blast Clueless Mourinho / Be An Hero Of Your Own With Betpawa / The Difference Between A Team Coach And A Team Manager?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.