Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

This Etisalat Promo is It For Real? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Etisalat Promo is It For Real? (15958 Views)

Please, Who Can Explain This Etisalat Data Balance For Me? / This Etisalat CHEAT Works For Me Till Date, What About U? / Enjoy This Etisalat Magic Sim Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Etisalat Promo is It For Real? by Tos87(m): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2012
I use Etisalat network,i'av been getting these Sms from the number 777 to play a game by answering questions that cost N100/sms.Each month a winner goes home with a Range Rover worth N15m and N500,000....pls is this real?

2 Likes

Re: This Etisalat Promo is It For Real? by PatKing(f): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2012
You won't believe, I just googled same worry and your write up popped out.
I was wondering, who are the winners ofthe billions, and cars? How do they do the raffle draw. what time do they air the program?
Though am faithfully answering all the questions. LOL
Re: This Etisalat Promo is It For Real? by Tnot(m): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2012
I receive this msg today from ETISALAT too "Your number 80******* has been chosen to participate in the next draw for a RANGER ROVER SUV! Send WIN to 777 NOW and get 20 chances 100NGN/SMS"
Re: This Etisalat Promo is It For Real? by Iyara(m): 9:18am On Mar 21, 2012
Na true but you go send N100 SMS tire.
fcbpromo.etisalat.com.ng/etisalat_ngr/images/terms.pdf

1 Like

Re: This Etisalat Promo is It For Real? by Tos87(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2012
Tnot: I receive this msg today from ETISALAT too "Your number 80******* has been chosen to participate in the next draw for a RANGER ROVER SUV! Send WIN to 777 NOW and get 20 chances 100NGN/SMS"
i don send tire,...infact they are still asking me to keep play........IMAGINE!!!?
Re: This Etisalat Promo is It For Real? by djdonwalex(m): 11:51am On Mar 23, 2012
CONTACT DJ. DON WALEX SOUND TRACK ENT. ON 08138336819 AND 08121251921 E-MAIL IS : djdonwalexnani@enveloped.org or dj.walex@yahoo.com

Type DJ. DON WALEX ON GOOGLE FOR MORE DETAILS:

Thanks.
Adewale Donald Bello

Re: This Etisalat Promo is It For Real? by jomarick(m): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2012
Surprisingly i googled it searching for answers,only to see ppl asking same question.I checked on etisalat website on the ''promotion'' section i saw nothing like that. Imagine i don play reach 1k. CONGRATULATIONS WE'VE JUST BEEN SCAMED angry

1 Like

Re: This Etisalat Promo is It For Real? by kaiwei: 4:18am On Mar 30, 2012
I just googled same worry and your write up popped out.[img]http://www.filii.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: This Etisalat Promo is It For Real? by gmony: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2012
[color=#770077][/color] the promo is real! I have seen winners emerge from the draws
Re: This Etisalat Promo is It For Real? by process(m): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2012
Does anyone know how to unsubscribe from getting the SMS prompts?
Re: This Etisalat Promo is It For Real? by Lexash: 10:07am On Apr 17, 2012
Re: This Etisalat Promo is It For Real? by ebamma(m): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2012
the promo is a scam,have spent upto 20k on recharge cards playing the game and i have about 7 million points but have not won anything yet
Re: This Etisalat Promo is It For Real? by Excelboi(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2012
ebamma: the promo is a scam,have spent upto 20k on recharge cards playing the game and i have about 7 million points but have not won anything yet
For real? 20k? Big boy u are!!!
Re: This Etisalat Promo is It For Real? by titilaelae(f): 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2012
Etisalat is fraudulent. Below is what they did to me grin

https://www.nairaland.com/961049/hoodwinked-etisalat-promo-offer#11077585

Imagine if I'd loaded up to N1000 worth of credit? Man, I would have shot somebody! (lol)

The only place where they are credible is giving subcribers a percentage of amount recharged in the course of the month.
Re: This Etisalat Promo is It For Real? by jerryuzo(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
It's unfortunate that etisalat could collaborate with fraudsters to defraud Nigerians there hard earned money in the name of promo. The said promo is done with etisalat recharge card which is credited to their account. This means they encourage the scam to sell more recharge card and make more money. Etisalat would not deny the fact that all these while they Were ignorant of these art. Etisalat have sold so much cards because of these fraud and the reason they refused to come on air to make it open, knowing the level of ignorance amongst Nigerians in extracting informations online. 777, whether or not they like it, is there number. I personally spent well over 34000 naira on this wicked question and answer promo.
Re: This Etisalat Promo is It For Real? by honsule(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
jerry uzo: It's unfortunate that etisalat could collaborate with fraudsters to defraud Nigerians there hard earned money in the name of promo. The said promo is done with etisalat recharge card which is credited to their account. This means they encourage the scam to sell more recharge card and make more money. Etisalat would not deny the fact that all these while they Were ignorant of these art. Etisalat have sold so much cards because of these fraud and the reason they refused to come on air to make it open, knowing the level of ignorance amongst Nigerians in extracting informations online. 777, whether or not they like it, is there number. I personally spent well over 34000 naira on this wicked question and answer promo.

34,000 what?u try cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I received lots of their txt msg.Immediately it comes i just delete with immediate alacrity cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Etisalat Promo is It For Real? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 29, 2013
I thought I was the only person who scammed by Etisalat.
Re: This Etisalat Promo is It For Real? by moneyes: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
cheesy Googled the promo and came †̥ this thread. Now they claim its a free sms and the new number į§ 772.
Re: This Etisalat Promo is It For Real? by mindtricks: 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
Tos87: I use Etisalat network,i'av been getting these Sms from the number 777 to play a game by answering questions that cost N100/sms.Each month a winner goes home with a Range Rover worth N15m and N500,000....pls is this real?
Yes! Happy are those who believe.
Re: This Etisalat Promo is It For Real? by Tizylove(f): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2013
I also got the sms from 777 to answere questions and win 500,000 and a blackberry but I answer the questions for free while my bro also answering the same questions from 777 answer's them using 100 per sms

(1) (Reply)

5 Great Specs To Consider When You're Choosing Your Next Phone / Best Flagship Phones To Expect Before The End Of 2018 (photos) / The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.