Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

1 Acre (8plots) Of Land For Sell In - DSC Express Road - Okpaka Town in DELTA - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 1 Acre (8plots) Of Land For Sell In - DSC Express Road - Okpaka Town in DELTA (1036 Views)

1acre(8plots) Of Land With C Of O Behind Osun State University Osogbo / SOLD SOLD 4 Sets Of 6bedr Duplexes Built On 8plots Of Land Is For Sale In PH / 8plots Of Land With C Of O Beside UBA Bank Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Acre (8plots) Of Land For Sell In - DSC Express Road - Okpaka Town in DELTA by ojdollars(m): 11:45pm On Mar 18, 2012
Dear Nairalanders,

I am not sure how this Properties Section work. But I want to bring to your Notice A Propertie for Sell at DSC Express Road - Okpaka Town with 12,000 5inches Blocks Moulded inside with quality cement such as Elephant and with a catched cement. With Borehole already dugged and a Somol Pumping Machine already mounted beneath the Earth and giving water from the borehole, with two Tanks, Tank Stand and Gate already made but not installed yet. This Property is just a few distance from the Major Express Road. I personally owned the Land and the Document is with me. The Land and everything in it, is going for the Price of N6.5 Million Naira, though a little Negotiable. It is a Pure Dry Land and has a private Road I also bought from the sellers to it, one can name the lane by it's name once a Building or Office is mounted there. There is not going to be any form of Development fee or community fee as all those has been paid by me, the Land was bought by me last Year October/November 2011. Anyone who lives in Delta State Area or Interested should please call 08035243890 or send me an email to ojdollarsnl@yahoo.com..... Shalom
Re: 1 Acre (8plots) Of Land For Sell In - DSC Express Road - Okpaka Town in DELTA by ojdollars(m): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2012
Land is still available, anyone interested yet?
Re: 1 Acre (8plots) Of Land For Sell In - DSC Express Road - Okpaka Town in DELTA by ojdollars(m): 4:37am On May 13, 2012
This Property Is Still Available, call now
Re: 1 Acre (8plots) Of Land For Sell In - DSC Express Road - Okpaka Town in DELTA by shopclue: 3:54am On May 21, 2012
ojdollars: Dear Nairalanders,

I am not sure how this Properties Section work. But I want to bring to your Notice A Propertie for Sell at DSC Express Road - Okpaka Town with 12,000 5inches Blocks Moulded inside with quality cement such as Elephant and with a catched cement. With Borehole already dugged and a Somol Pumping Machine already mounted beneath the Earth and giving water from the borehole, with two Tanks, Tank Stand and Gate already made but not installed yet. This Property is just a few distance from the Major Express Road. I personally owned the Land and the Document is with me. The Land and everything in it, is going for the Price of N6.5 Million Naira, though a little Negotiable. It is a Pure Dry Land and has a private Road I also bought from the sellers to it, one can name the lane by it's name once a Building or Office is mounted there. There is not going to be any form of Development fee or community fee as all those has been paid by me, the Land was bought by me last Year October/November 2011. Anyone who lives in Delta State Area or Interested should please call 08035243890 or send me an email to ojdollarsnl@yahoo.com..... Shalom

This is a nice one o! I like the option to be able name the road to one's name. Thanks for being my friend.
Re: 1 Acre (8plots) Of Land For Sell In - DSC Express Road - Okpaka Town in DELTA by Sagewood: 6:17am On May 21, 2012
@ Poster: upload pictures.
Re: 1 Acre (8plots) Of Land For Sell In - DSC Express Road - Okpaka Town in DELTA by shopclue: 9:08pm On May 27, 2012
Sagewood: @ Poster: upload pictures.

Oga mi, u dey fight me? I no even see your tail light these days? Madam nko? Regards to everybody. If una no miss me, me I miss una sha. How ur team? Uncle K & all? I trust fine. Hoping to see all of u in Lagos soon.
Re: 1 Acre (8plots) Of Land For Sell In - DSC Express Road - Okpaka Town in DELTA by Sagewood: 6:56am On May 28, 2012
@ Shopclue,
No yawa, we will connect soon.
Keep flying the flag.
Re: 1 Acre (8plots) Of Land For Sell In - DSC Express Road - Okpaka Town in DELTA by shopclue: 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2012
Sagewood: @ Shopclue,
No yawa, we will connect soon.
Keep flying the flag.

Will try my best Sir. But wait o! who teach you that "no yawa" phrase? I like that you still know wetin that one means after years of med terminology & 24/7 days in white lab cloth. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

To Let: Mini Flat At Alausa Estate, Ikeja....250k / More Pics Of The Collapsed Air-force Base Fly Over Bridge. / Property For Sale In Gra Phase 3 Porthharcourt For 18m(wit pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.