Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Crazy Nigerians:) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Nigerians:) (9953 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by freecocoa(f): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2012
nicey1d: @freecocoa.....you said funny, well tell me how is funny. ls it because l repented or l don't want to insult coogar anymore? l know what am doing, am a christian and l have seen my mistake. Look at what the bible says "Colossians 3:8; But now you must get rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips" not funny sister.
Oh my brother in the lord please be offended not or see my statement as mockery or something,I don't mean your decision to repent from your sins is funny,its just that the way you phrased the statement kinda amused me,I'm all for repentance and jesus so we cool bro,remain blessed.
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by BABE3: 9:08am On Mar 22, 2012
nicey1d: @Latrice699@gmail.com...you don't have to come and insult nigerians here, the bible says first remove the plank in your eyes before you remove your neighbour's spec. Americans are more corrupt than nigerians. I don't support you or anyone in support of your claim.

Typical Nigerian! Yeye fellow! grin You're a perfect example of what the OP is talking about. Hypocritical cowards!

Coogar tongue-lashed you, you ran to the bible for cover. . . How religious.

Americans are more corrupt than Nigerians. . . any facts or statistics to back that up? You think you can just type out whatever thought you have in your head and it automatically becomes the truth? undecided
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by nicey1d: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2012
@freecocoa....nice!
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by nicey1d: 9:29am On Mar 22, 2012
@BABE!....hahaha haters of nigeria and nigerians. Point of correction, me and coogar both abuse each other ok. lf you are not a nigerian then l don't have much to tell you. lf you are a nigeria there is no doubt, you can join the boko harams because you hate your country and her citizen already. Am happy l aknowledge the bible because am not a child of perdition, you should pray so can you turn from your destructive way. "The fear of the lord is the begining of wisdom"
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by BABE3: 9:37am On Mar 22, 2012
nicey1d: @BABE!....hahaha haters of nigeria and nigerians. Point of correction, me and coogar both abuse each other ok. lf you are not a nigerian then l don't have much to tell you. lf you are a nigeria there is no doubt, you can join the boko harams because you hate your country and her citizen already. Am happy l aknowledge the bible because am not a child of perdition, you should pray so can you turn from your destructive way. "The fear of the lord is the begining of wisdom"

You're a fowl.
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by nicey1d: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2012
@BABE!....l don't have to be showing you any statistics but l will tell you what to do if you don't know. make google your friend and search for countries which has the highest crime rate in world. You guys will just be talking ignorantly even nigeria do not have the highest crime rate in africa.
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by nicey1d: 9:46am On Mar 22, 2012
BABE!:

You're a fowl.
hahaha am am fowl, then you may play as the feathers. well you are a girl, l can't argue much with you because you are a weaker vessel.
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by BABE3: 9:57am On Mar 22, 2012
nicey1d: @BABE!....l don't have to be showing you any statistics but l will tell you what to do if you don't know. make google your friend and search for countries which has the highest crime rate in world. You guys will just be talking ignorantly even nigeria do not have the highest crime rate in africa.

Make common sense and logic your friends. Highest crime rate is synonymous to corruption? Olodo.

How do "they" even keep records of the crime rate in Nigeria to know if it's high or not? Are there laws guarding against crime in that 7th world country? grin

Keep basking in your BS, while normal-minded people and countries continue to make progress.
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by neyostica: 10:27am On Mar 22, 2012
@kwashiorkorbabe what breed of monkey are you You are the most annoying brainless daughter of a whor.e finnish wannabe av seen. Useless girl
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by nicey1d: 10:30am On Mar 22, 2012
@BABE!....You called me "olodo" when l am not one. l should have rained abuses on you but it is better for me to lecture you. Corrupt people or corrupt minded people commit crimes ok. And don't forget the assignment of google l gave you.
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by coogar: 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2012
nicey1d: @BABE!....l don't have to be showing you any statistics but l will tell you what to do if you don't know. make google your friend and search for countries which has the highest crime rate in world. You guys will just be talking ignorantly even nigeria do not have the highest crime rate in africa.

america have a high crime rate because there's a record for 90% of the crimes reported.
nigeria don't even report 5% of the crimes committed so they have no reliable statistics to tell anyone about the crime rate.
however, if your thought process is not insipid, you should know nigerians are more criminally minded than any country in the western world cos 10-30% of the crimes committed in these areas are perpetrated by nigerians.

you see? the signs of your cassava background are beginning to show.
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by chuckdee4(m): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2012
@ nicey1d
I tried not to take sides when this all started but having heard you go on and on, you are clearly the sort of Nigerian the OP was referring to.

You first came out all guns blazing with insults
Then you got shy, apologised and turned to the Lord when you knew you had nothing on Coogar
Now you're using that smoke screen of brother in the Lord (Holier than thou) to make such Derogatory/Chauvinist statements like the one below.

I agree that not all NIgerians are what the OP makes us out to be but they are certainly a good number who have given her that impression, including yourself
Coogar might be harsh but facing reality is the only way people like you will get exposed for what you truly are.

Quote by nicey1d
hahaha am am fowl, then you may play as the feathers. well you are a girl, l can't argue much with you because you are a weaker vessel.
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by BABE3: 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2012
chuckdee4: @ nicey1d
I tried not to take sides when this all started but having heard you go on and on, you are clearly the sort of Nigerian the OP was referring to.

You first came out all guns blazing with insults
Then you got shy, apologised and turned to the Lord when you knew you had nothing on Coogar
Now you're using that smoke screen of brother in the Lord (Holier than thou) to make such Derogatory/Chauvinist statements like the one below.

I agree that not all NIgerians are what the OP makes us out to be but they are certainly a good number who have given her that impression, including yourself
Coogar might be harsh but facing reality is the only way people like you will get exposed for what you truly are.

Quote by nicey1d

80% of Nigerians are useless. Blame it on acute poverty. Garri in the morning; boiled yam for lunch; agege bread for dinner. Chuckdee4, tell me how nicey1d's brain can function properly with such menu . . . Not possible.

Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by LordReed(m): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2012
BABE!:

80% of Nigerians are useless. Blame it on acute poverty. Garri in the morning; boiled yam for lunch; agege bread for dinner. Chuckdee4, tell me how nicey1d's brain can function properly with such menu . . . Not possible.

Madam why didn't you stay in Nigeria and show us the light?
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by BABE3: 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by neyostica: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2012
Lord_Reed:
Do you mind the useless girl Someone they should have used for lab testing
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by coogar: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2012
neyostica:
Do you mind the useless girl Someone they should have used for lab testing

and you shoulda have been aborted with limestone and a teaspoonful of cement mixed with water.
no wonder you look gay. how much dye did you rub in your scalp?
at this rate, naija babes are in trouble with a leprechaun like yourself hustling dye, 2nd-hand bum shorts, tampons and dildos with them. grin
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by BABE3: 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2012
neyostica:
Someone they should have used for lab testing

Why should they? cheesy They are yet to draw a conclusion on the lab test being done on your brain. I see the point of suction on your forehead. The scar is still healing. Pele.

I guess they sucked out too much brain sample; hence, your irrational posts. Key stage 2 Hediot.
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by Hardunnii(f): 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2012
@cougar, when did u become ass kisser I blame the white trash that put ur sorry ass in a loony bin, you are a disgrace to ur lineage, you this bloody cuntttt. Waka b4 i give you e-slap
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by BABE3: 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2012
Hardunnii: @cougar, when did u become ass kisser I blame the white trash that put ur sorry ass in a loony bin, you are a disgrace to ur lineage, you this bloody cuntttt. Waka b4 i give you e-slap

Hardunni is Neyostica? cheesy grin
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by neyostica: 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2012
^^^^^ Thank you, the guy is a cretin, always looking for bitches asses to kiss
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by coogar: 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2012
Hardunnii: @cougar, when did u become ass kisser I blame the white trash that put ur sorry ass in a loony bin, you are a disgrace to ur lineage, you this bloody cuntttt. Waka b4 i give you e-slap

with a face like yours, i would rather kiss arses.
your face looks like a tattoo drawn on a scrotum. . . .hardunni, you sound like a frustrated camel undergoing manual castration.
i am not to blame for the misery in your life. find a strong rope and a good beam to tie it to.

BABE!:

i am not surprised. neyostica is the most respected yahoo boy in his area.
hardunni is his vehicle to success. with h[i]o[/i]rny hilly-billies on nairaland - hardunni is there to wow them into submission.
if mr cork or 190 becomes broke - it's hardunni fleecing them off their hard earned british pounds. grin
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by neyostica: 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2012
BABE!:

Why should they? cheesy They are yet to draw a conclusion on the lab test being done on your brain. I see the point of suction on your forehead. The scar is still healing. Pele.

I guess they sucked out too much brain sample; hence, your irrational posts. Key stage 2 Hediot.
Useless kwarshiorkor girl, have you taken your medicine??
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by BABE3: 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2012
neyostica: ^^^^^ Thank you, the guy is a cretin, always looking for bitches asses to kiss

Are you this much of an hediot? Give up already! Your lame game is up. cheesy Olodo. You can't even "work" with two IDs. Rotfl.

Useless thing.
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by freecocoa(f): 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2012
Err mm not that i care who you insult or anything but aren't you the one telling me about "sin" and "christianity" on the other thread? Hmm, hope you know it all doesn't boil down to drinking alcohol alone.
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by coogar: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2012
neyostica:
Useless kwarshiorkor girl, have you taken your medicine??

neyostica, but why?
at what stage in your miserable life did you lose your ability to coordinate?
who's hardunni? your ma, sister or wifey or yourself? grin grin grin grin grin

you were caught pants down!
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by BABE3: 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2012
coogar:

i am not surprised. neyostica is the most respected yahoo boy in his area.
hardunni is his vehicle to success. with Hot hilly-billies on nairaland - hardunni is there to wow them into submission.
if mr cork or 190 becomes broke - it's hardunni fleecing them off their hard earned british pounds. grin

Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by neyostica: 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2012
BABE!:

Yeah we are the same cos we got the same view abt coogar, even am nicey1, dayokanu and so on. You are a foollllllll.
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by coogar: 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2012
neyostica:
Yeah we are the same cos we got the same view abt coogar, even am nicey1, dayokanu and so on. You are a foollllllll.

shut up, you are hardunni!
don't even lie about it or i would gut you like a pig.
useless sonofawhore - go and find a day job and stop constituting a nuisance with your ugly hardunni pics.
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by Hardunnii(f): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2012
freecocoa: Err mm not that i care who you insult or anything but aren't you the one telling me about "sin" and "christianity" on the other thread? Hmm, hope you know it all doesn't boil down to drinking alcohol alone.
I just cant stand that cougar guy, he always annoying, had to give him straight
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by BABE3: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2012
neyostica:

Hediot!!!! grin Such a f[i]oo[/i]l.

You were caught black handed. grin Town carier..
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by BABE3: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2012
Hardunnii:
I just cant stand that cougar guy, he always annoying, had to give him straight

Neyostica, you're a shameless c[i]un[/i]t.

Hardunni, what happened to your deeper-life ways all of a sudden? Why use such foul language on coogar?

LOL. Troll!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken / Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Bra-less Outfit With Her Saggy Bre@$t Fans / Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.