Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... (4427 Views)

She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share / Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It / I've Had Enough Of Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2012
OK2NVME: Can't you guys get ahead of this tribalism thing? besides yoruba are the fakest individuals I have ever met, this is beyound being tribalistic, but more from experience

Men or female. I'm sure that a Yoruba person has "tonosibe" and walked away afterwards.
Dont tell me that you've met Nl's fstranger.
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by CalienteMi: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Should this then explain why you think your profile picture is smegzy? shocked

I could have sworn they are sister and brother. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2012
^^^ grin grin grin

ROTFLMAO!! Lawd have merci!
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by CalienteMi: 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
So you've been dating Nigerian men all your life abi? undecided What happened to AA men?

No problem. Look, I'm a Yoruba woman myself. I'll tell you to be careful with your Yoruba man. They're as sweet and confident as possible. But there might be a possibility of you becoming a second wife when he brings home his Yoruba wife.

But I'm happy for you sha cheesy lipsrsealed

Just dont come with another ID bashing the Yoruba ppl (esp Yoruba women) IF he dumps you. Keep us updated. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I highly recommend that you go back to Igbo men. They're more "loose" when it comes to dating outside of their nationality/ tribe. Have you been to Finland? You should see the fat whales they marry.

Oloshi ni awon okurin Yoruba yii sha. Se oru eleyi ni won n gbe wa ki mumci? chaiii!! smiley

Nigerian men as a whole isn't the problem, but it is the type of men she is attracting that is the problem. I am not saying there is something "off" with her from my opinion, but it is obvious that they see some defects in her.

Blaming a whole group because of a few rotten apples is sophomoric to the tenth degree. For her sake, she need to self evaluate before throwing herself into a pack of wolves.

Now I have a slight disagreement on the "loose" marriage, Igbo and Yoruba men are very close in marrying fat whales and yes I did see a few of them from Finland. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2012
CalienteMi:

Nigerian men as a whole isn't the problem, but it is the type of men she is attracting that is the problem. I am not saying there is something "off" with her from my opinion, but it is obvious that they see some defects in her.

Blaming a whole group because of a few rotten apples is sophomoric to the tenth degree. For her sake, she need to self evaluate before throwing herself into a pack of wolves.

True.

She needs to discuss the problems they've had with her. If it's something recurrent, then maybe it's her. I dont want her to get hurt by a Yoruba man because to be honest, I'm sick of the attacks on Yoruba women because of reckless relationships.

PS: I hope she understands that Nigeria also has Bini, Fulani, Ijaw, etc. Incase she lucks out on this one.
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by CalienteMi: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

True.

She needs to discuss the problems they've had with her. If it's something recurrent, then maybe it's her. I dont want her to get hurt by a Yoruba man because to be honest, I'm sick of the attacks on Yoruba women because of reckless relationships.

PS: I hope she understands that Nigeria also has Bini, Fulani, Ijaw, etc. Incase she lucks out on this one.

I don't see how Yoruba women should have anything to do with how Yoruba men behave. It is like a Nigerian woman dating a White guy from Ireland and blame all Irish women for being unhappy.

I am kind of disappointed in Nigerian men because they always pride themselves being the most educated and brainy, but tied down with dumb women. It makes them look bad and desperate.

Now I have a slight disagreement on the "loose" marriage, Igbo and Yoruba men are very close in marrying fat whales and yes I did see a few of them from Finland.
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2012
odiaero:

Checking the profile to see the kim talking, but was disappointed to see OBJ on female makeup, Igbo men ke, marajuana men ni
Kim??lmao
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by LordReed(m): 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2012
Oloshi ni awon okurin Yoruba yii sha. Se oru eleyi ni won n gbe wa ki mumci? chaiii!! smiley

Kai! Ileke-Idi pity her now, omode lon shé!
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by cantell(m): 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I don't think, i know so. I mean, my enemies can't be wrong or can they?grin
But feel free to criticise, it's a free world.
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Idowuogbo(f): 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

U dont dull at all grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by MrsChima(f): 1:22am On Mar 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by cantell(m): 8:09am On Mar 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U dont dull at all grin grin grin grin grin
Mrs.Chima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Well, I'll be damned!
Seems there's a coalition of Cranky bitches.
They're having a field day.
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 20, 2012
Wow i didnt mean for this to get taken out of context.
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2012
MyNaijaLove89: Wow i didnt mean for this to get taken out of context.

Lolz at your post.
You've had your share of Igbo and now the table has turned towards the yorubas.
I hope you know its almost impossible for your tongue not to get burnt when you have begun to taste a variety of soup.
Yorubas are different from Igbos.
Its a brand new experience for you. Enjoy it and learn.

Goodluck.
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
So you've been dating Nigerian men all your life abi? undecided What happened to AA men?

No problem. Look, I'm a Yoruba woman myself. I'll tell you to be careful with your Yoruba man. They're as sweet and confident as possible. But there might be a possibility of you becoming a second wife when he brings home his Yoruba wife.

Just dont come with another ID bashing the Yoruba ppl (esp Yoruba women) IF he dumps you. Keep us updated. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I highly recommend that you go back to Igbo men. They're more "loose" when it comes to dating outside of their nationality/ tribe. Have you been to Finland? You should see the fat whales they marry.

Olorun!!
But bobo yen gan o le shey mistake gbe eleyi wa le mehnn.

Baby yi o mo pe awa yoruba guyz enu wa dun ju oyin lo.
Anywayz experience ni gbogbo e.
Ko go-on-soun nothing do am jare!
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2012
breezy047:

Olorun!!
But bobo yen gan o le shey mistake gbe eleyi wa le mehnn.

Baby yi o mo pe awa yoruba guyz enu wa dun ju oyin lo.
Anywayz experience ni gbogbo e.
Ko go-on-soun nothing do am jare!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2012
breezy047:

Lolz at your post.
You've had your share of Igbo and now the table has turned towards the yorubas.
I hope you know its almost impossible for your tongue not to get burnt when you have begun to taste a variety of soup.
Yorubas are different from Igbos.
Its a brand new experience for you. Enjoy it and learn.

Goodluck.

Mo ti so fun pe ti Yoruba yen ba fisile, o le wa omo Bini tabi omo Fulani.
I dont understand why Yoruba men are the most wanted. You guys must have your own personal babalawos giving you love potions angry
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by cantell(m): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Mo ti so fun pe ti Yoruba yen ba fisile, o le wa omo Bini tabi omo Fulani.
I dont understand why Yoruba men are the most wanted. You guys must have your own personal babalawos giving you love potions angry
Most wanted?
Yeah, in your dreams!
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by KINGwax(m): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2012
MyNaijaLove89: My thoughts are my thoughts,judged at a snap of a finger,but its ok my life is good so no hard feelings whatsoever. Hope Everybody is enjoying there day!
you sound like a good person to me. You'll never fit in here!
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by KINGwax(m): 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2012
MyNaijaLove89: My thoughts are my thoughts,judged at a snap of a finger,but its ok my life is good so no hard feelings whatsoever. Hope Everybody is enjoying there day!
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by MrsChima(f): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2012
cantell:

Well, I'll be damned!
Seems there's a coalition of Cranky bitches.
They're having a field day.

Aww. Sucks being ugly and bleeped up huh? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by mykejones(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2012
Chineke! Nairalanders! Ahn ahn!
D poor girl wanted our opinion about her new guy,una turn am to tribalistic bashing and names-calling thread.
Tor..U ma,come. U dey sample Naija men about ba?
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by moHot(f): 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

WICKEEEEEEEEEEED!!! DAMN!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by moHot(f): 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2012
NAIRALANDERS DON FINISH THIS GIRL...CHAI!!!
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by cantell(m): 5:03am On Mar 23, 2012

Aww. Sucks being ugly and bleeped up huh? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
If i was ugly, your pics would have been in your profile.
But with your fake life/personality, i doubt if that will ever happen.
Mrs Chima indeed! Married and yet you spend the better part of your day in NL.
You must think we are all fools.
The mofos who never put up their profile pics, are usually the ones quick to point out faults in other people's pics.
All i know, you could be that ugly platinumnk in another username.
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by lagcity(m): 5:39am On Mar 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

haba! why na? wetin yoruba man do u? is it a crime to love many puccies?
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by MrsChima(f): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2012
cantell:
If i was ugly, your pics would have been in your profile.
But with your fake life/personality, i doubt if that will ever happen.
Mrs Chima indeed! Married and yet you spend the better part of your day in NL.
You must think we are all fools.
The mofos who never put up their profile pics, are usually the ones quick to point out faults in other people's pics.
All i know, you could be that ugly platinumnk in another username.

LMAO@adding a photo will make YOU LESS UGLY AND bleeped UP. grin grin grin grin grin

What do you know about fake personality and life? Are you guilty of such? lipsrsealed
No, I don't thin[b]k EVERYONE IS A FOOL, but YOU ARE A FOOL[/b]. wink
Yes, I am married and a few posts doesn't mean I spend hours on NL, dummy. tongue
Don't hate because I can do that, biatch. wink
You may want to address your issues to Platinumnk and ask her to refund the money she scammed from you. lipsrsealed wink

From the look of things, she didn't take much. lipsrsealed
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by cantell(m): 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@adding a photo will make YOU LESS UGLY AND bleeped UP. grin grin grin grin grin

What do you know about fake personality and life? Are you guilty of such? lipsrsealed
No, I don't thin[b]k EVERYONE IS A FOOL, but YOU ARE A FOOL[/b]. wink
Yes, I am married and a few posts doesn't mean I spend hours on NL, dummy. tongue
Don't hate because I can do that, biatch. wink
You may want to address your issues to Platinumnk and ask her to refund the money she scammed from you. lipsrsealed wink

From the look of things, she didn't take much. lipsrsealed
You have thousands of crappy posts and yet you call them a few posts. Tell that to the birds!
You must have lived in denial for a very long time* married ko, married ni.
Married women in Nl are mostly in the family, fashion or food section.
But the mumu mrs chima is running around with lil boys in romance/sexuality section.
The worst part of this scenario is that, you now believe in your own lies.
I must continue to say this, you're either platinumnk or just another dumbfuck that thinks alot like her.
Mrs chima**scoffs**
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by Youngpo413: 7:51am On Aug 20, 2015
MyNaijaLove89:
Is there much difference? I cant tell yet, but then again it all depends on the individual not a whole.....Just my thoughts....
as in their dick sizes?
Re: I've Had My Share Of Igbo Men,but This Yoruba Boy Speaks Depths To Me... by tpiander: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
are you and your boyfriends all nairalanders?

@ op.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) / 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.