Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Arsenal To Face Dolphin FC At Liberation Stadium In The Summer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal To Face Dolphin FC At Liberation Stadium In The Summer (5052 Views)

Lady Arrives Kaduna Stadium In Beads For NGR Vs EGY M / NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) / Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal To Face Dolphin FC At Liberation Stadium In The Summer by mukina2: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2012
Barclays English Premier League side, Arsenal will face Nigeria Premier League (NPL) champions, Dolphins when the London club visits Nigeria in July 2012.

Arsene Wenger’s Gunners are due in Nigeria for a playing tour ahead of the start of the 2012/2013 EPL season.

Tthe Londoners are billed to play against several Nigerian clubs while in the country after they confirmed they will tour the West African nation in the summer.

General Manager of the club, Dumbor Awanem, said: “A lot of other states are trying to lure the Arsenal team to their states but they have said they want to see a club that can actually give them stiff opposition and Dolphins fit that bill.

“With this I can confirm to you that Arsenal will come to Port Harcourt to play against Dolphins’ in the summer.”

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/03/19/arsenal-to-face-dolphin-fc-at-the-liberation-stadium-in-the-summer/
Re: Arsenal To Face Dolphin FC At Liberation Stadium In The Summer by KayDee4: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2012
hmmmmmmmmm, make MEND boys no squadnap them o.
Re: Arsenal To Face Dolphin FC At Liberation Stadium In The Summer by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2012
loool i am laughing in advance at the 15-0 scoreline in favour of arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal To Face Dolphin FC At Liberation Stadium In The Summer by Deolaw: 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2012
I think d almighty Boko haram would be training alongside the Dolphin players. Someone must win na... May God help ur stay at the time of ur visit.
Re: Arsenal To Face Dolphin FC At Liberation Stadium In The Summer by chijike(m): 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2012
Arsernal team A or B which one

1 Like

Re: Arsenal To Face Dolphin FC At Liberation Stadium In The Summer by ochukoccna: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2012
GUNNERs don hammer be that O! grin grin grin grin
Oyel money from Amaechi pocket into Gooners account. wink wink wink
Chei!
Re: Arsenal To Face Dolphin FC At Liberation Stadium In The Summer by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2012
I will be there lifeeeee and I hope they will not go to Lagos, Fasula na Red Devil...... all GUNNERS in Nigeria congrats

1 Like

Re: Arsenal To Face Dolphin FC At Liberation Stadium In The Summer by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2012
Nice 1 shaaaa... Hope sey dem go show Lagos grin
Re: Arsenal To Face Dolphin FC At Liberation Stadium In The Summer by Biscute(f): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2012
The prophet is not honoured in his own town that is Naija people never regard any good thing from there state..
Dolphin VS Arsenal ,, wait and see.. dolphin will invite barakuda, cat fish, jelly-fish, muskeeper , sharks shell fish, snake fish, craockers, and mangala to give Arsenal 8-0,, but each of these fishes will score at least one goals each,, Remaid , the caoch of Dolphin is from mamaide and mammy water realm. with all these Dolphin is not scared of Arsenal expect Miracle at Liberation stadium , no MEND, OPC, EGBESU, BOKO HARAM that disrupt the competition and if the dare the security operatives in Rivers thats there doom,,, DOLPHIN Of PORT HARCOURT please go for goals
[/b][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Arsenal To Face Dolphin FC At Liberation Stadium In The Summer by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2012
Hope they visit Lagsidi or else no need for them coming into the country.
Re: Arsenal To Face Dolphin FC At Liberation Stadium In The Summer by dipo1: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2012
yorke: Hope they visit Lagsidi or else no need for them coming into the country.

abeg tell dem o
Re: Arsenal To Face Dolphin FC At Liberation Stadium In The Summer by polokor60(m): 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2012
arsenal the school of little jimmies tongue
Re: Arsenal To Face Dolphin FC At Liberation Stadium In The Summer by Enice(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2012
at what cost?
Re: Arsenal To Face Dolphin FC At Liberation Stadium In The Summer by itiswell1(m): 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2012
Biscute: The prophet is not honoured in his own town that is Naija people never regard any good thing from there state..
Dolphin VS Arsenal ,, wait and see.. dolphin will invite barakuda, cat fish, jelly-fish, muskeeper , sharks shell fish, snake fish, craockers, and mangala to give Arsenal 8-0,, but each of these fishes will score at least one goals each,, Remaid , the caoch of Dolphin is from mamaide and mammy water realm. with all these Dolphin is not scared of Arsenal expect Miracle at Liberation stadium , no MEND, OPC, EGBESU, BOKO HARAM that disrupt the competition and if the dare the security operatives in Rivers thats there doom,,, DOLPHIN Of PORT HARCOURT please go for goals
[/b][color=#000099][/color]

What's all these.
Re: Arsenal To Face Dolphin FC At Liberation Stadium In The Summer by udbyron1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2012
i

must be there by God's Grace
Re: Arsenal To Face Dolphin FC At Liberation Stadium In The Summer by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2012
Deolaw: I think d almighty Boko haram would be training alongside the Dolphin players. Someone must win na... May God help ur stay at the time of ur visit.
I can assure u that the Boko Haram also appreciate good football.
Re: Arsenal To Face Dolphin FC At Liberation Stadium In The Summer by Deolaw: 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2012
Babzilla:
I can assure u that the Boko Haram also appreciate good football.

Hope u are not part of them. You seem to know them well and even their passion. I dey fear o
Re: Arsenal To Face Dolphin FC At Liberation Stadium In The Summer by Slopezee: 11:17pm On Mar 19, 2012
Wetin arsenal sabi ;DWetin arsenal sabi
Re: Arsenal To Face Dolphin FC At Liberation Stadium In The Summer by Korrection(m): 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2012
but you and i know its a lie....big lie
Re: Arsenal To Face Dolphin FC At Liberation Stadium In The Summer by chucky234(m): 1:05am On Mar 20, 2012
Let's wait and see,Dolphin will surely loads goals with truck.
Re: Arsenal To Face Dolphin FC At Liberation Stadium In The Summer by xage(m): 10:32am On Mar 20, 2012
It's a waste of tour if not in Lagos

When will Chelsea ever come...have they not excursion mentality
Re: Arsenal To Face Dolphin FC At Liberation Stadium In The Summer by phemygee(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2012
I hope it's practically possible..Well, lets wait for that dat to come sha....It will be a good test for the Gunners if they can actually overcome the strenght of Dolphin Boiz
Re: Arsenal To Face Dolphin FC At Liberation Stadium In The Summer by radiation(m): 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2012
i hope Ramsey scores if he plays,we need 1 of dese yeye leaders down

(1) (Reply)

21yr Old Nigerian Footballer Slumps And Dies While Playing / Football Pundit Paints Horrible Portrait Of Nigeria / Nigerian Volleyball Team?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.