Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Website Dedicated To Teaching The Technique Of Stucco Marble Or Scagliola - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Website Dedicated To Teaching The Technique Of Stucco Marble Or Scagliola (1968 Views)

Stucco Embossed Aluminum Coils / Stucco-embossed Aluminum Coil / Marble Effect Painting (stucco) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website Dedicated To Teaching The Technique Of Stucco Marble Or Scagliola by urruela(m): 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2012
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:53 pm Post subject: Web Presentation stucco marble - scagliola
Hi all.

My name is Oscar Urruela.

I'm artisan plasterer with 25 years experience in the profession and is currently embarked on the project to recover through its teaching, the classic method of preparation Scagliola marble or stucco, this technique fall into oblivion and decorative arts more important in the history of architecture.
To do this, I created a website, which offer a training program, which, furnish the student with the necessary knowledge to get started in the office, allowing the application of learning to different contexts of work: design, restaurants, art, construction ...
Is still undergoing construction, but in the coming days will offer it also in English.

This is the link www.stuccomarble.com
Re: Website Dedicated To Teaching The Technique Of Stucco Marble Or Scagliola by tpia5: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2012
sounds interesting.

(1) (Reply)

BABAT CARGO:Order Your Goods From China to Nigeria at $5 / I Need A House With Four Flats Located In Yaba / Who Can Give 30k Interest On 500k Every Month 4just 8months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.