Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

My Sincere Gratitude To Our Nairaland Lawyer - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Sincere Gratitude To Our Nairaland Lawyer (3058 Views)

Window Blinds Available! Testimony&evidence Of Our Nairaland Jobs / Window Blinds Available! Testimony And Evidence Our Nairaland job / Lawyer, Others Dupe Man Of N24m With Fake C Of O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sincere Gratitude To Our Nairaland Lawyer by maninmood(m): 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2012
[b]All respect and gratitude to Nairaland Lawyer in helping me follow through with everything as regards having a landed property in Ogombo. Getting a plot of land in Lekki vicinity(Ogombo) was a dream to me until I met De Law, as I fondly call him. Having a lawyer that handles your work as if it's his is a great thing. I am happy that I was privileged to meet an honest barrister of law.

I have called and met with many property agents here but it was so disappointing that all they wanted was my hard-earned money and afterward,swindle me. The moment I called De Law, everything turned good. He assured that I would get my desired plot and he fulfilled it. He encouraged me never to part with my money, despite the fact that he personally knows the agent. He ensured that everything was monitored from the on-set. With the assistance of De Law, I was able to buy what I would never have bought if I should go through property agent. He even did not collect up to 5% legal fees from me. He is a very kind man and the man I can recommend for anyone that wants to buy a property in Lagos.

I am now a proud owner of a 'dry land' in Ogombo Lekki axis. Thank you so much De-Law. As you are being kind and helpful to people. May God continue to empower you in knowledge, good health and wealth. Amen. Thanks a lot. [/b]

4 Likes

Re: My Sincere Gratitude To Our Nairaland Lawyer by bigx(m): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2012
nice one
Re: My Sincere Gratitude To Our Nairaland Lawyer by spyroxy1(m): 10:19am On Jun 09, 2013
Should dis not make a front page This era where some1 will just be cooking at his dirty kitchen and will be loaded on the front page undecided - and you will call that 'nairalander cooking for his wife' angry angrySMH

Its time to celebrate some1 good that people should emulate and do business with !

God bless the LAWYER

2 Likes

Re: My Sincere Gratitude To Our Nairaland Lawyer by hazelj: 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
What is his number?
Re: My Sincere Gratitude To Our Nairaland Lawyer by Satama(m): 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
Nairaland Lawyer a.k.a omonile Lawyer, i thank you very much for all your kind efforts and supports you render to one of our nairaland fellow. Have never been in contact with you before but with all your sincere write-up and follow up i believe you should been given an outstanding award. I would like to meet you in person. With your posts, you have really opened our eyes, brain and mind on land and properties issues in Nigeria. De law, continue to do your good work, and i pray God in his infinite mercy will continue to empower you with more wisdom, knowledge and understanding. De law, continue to help us expose the secrets of omonile and land scammers.

"Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come"
Re: My Sincere Gratitude To Our Nairaland Lawyer by maninmood(m): 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
spyroxy1: Should dis not make a front page This era where some1 will just be cooking at his dirty kitchen and will be loaded on the front page undecided - and you will call that 'nairalander cooking for his wife' angry angrySMH

Its time to celebrate some1 good that people should emulate and do business with !

God bless the LAWYER

Spot-on. It is bizarre that some of us celebrate mediocrity rather than valour and heroism. Lawyer is a hero- a man who hate cheating to any degree. He is a man one can count on. Buying property in Lagos is not a child play( not financially of course). Loads of agents out there are fraudsters, they are in to rip you off. I have successfully transacted some property deals with the assistance of our renowned nairaland lawyer. This man has taught me to always be patient until all investigation on any property is made. He has taught me again not to trust a property agent even if the latter is my brother. An icon he is!

2 Likes

Re: My Sincere Gratitude To Our Nairaland Lawyer by maninmood(m): 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
hazel_j: What is his number?

Giving you lawyer's number might be a breach in confidentiality or intrusion on privacy. I reckon you look up his profile for his numbers and probably email him for his contact. Cheers

https://www.nairaland.com/lawyer
Re: My Sincere Gratitude To Our Nairaland Lawyer by lawyer(m): 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
I can't believe am seeing this post for the first time and honestly I wish I know what your real name is. Am very grateful for your kind words sir and I promise to always serve Nairalanders with the utmost respect, humility and honesty to safe guard your money from fraudulent land scammers. God bless you too and may God replenish your pocket a million times fold.

3 Likes

Re: My Sincere Gratitude To Our Nairaland Lawyer by instaforexngr(m): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
Good one Lawyer.
May God continue to bless you and your family.
Keep up the good work.
Re: My Sincere Gratitude To Our Nairaland Lawyer by nairacountry(m): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
lawyer: I can't believe am seeing this post for the first time and honestly I wish I know what your real name is. Am very grateful for your kind words sir and I promise to always serve Nairalanders with the utmost respect, humility and honesty to safe guard your money from fraudulent land scammers. God bless you too and may God replenish your pocket a million times fold.
Our deeds live much more even after we might hv gone!

1 Like

Re: My Sincere Gratitude To Our Nairaland Lawyer by OracleHex(m): 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
Well done layer.
Pls help me out, i need a self contained room in Airport road, Benin city.
Do you know any genius agent, office where i can go to
Re: My Sincere Gratitude To Our Nairaland Lawyer by chiboy11(m): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
@Lawyer I ve spoke 2u many times on phone dat I ned a land of 1.5mil in dis same Ogombo area, is dat not posible bro, somtin dat s not inside wit corect papers
Re: My Sincere Gratitude To Our Nairaland Lawyer by grandstar(m): 8:13am On Nov 21, 2013
chiboy11: @Lawyer I ve spoke 2u many times on phone dat I ned a land of 1.5mil in dis same Ogombo area, is dat not posible bro, somtin dat s not inside wit corect papers
i doubt is at your price. budget too low
Re: My Sincere Gratitude To Our Nairaland Lawyer by hbrednic: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
nice one to the OP,its always good to show appreciation and many thanks to the omonile worst nightmare "de-law" for all
his efforts and write ups in this forum.

lawyer pls do hire a secretary ( if you've not done so ), i have called you several times for a deal,but you are always in one meeting or the other.na meeting you go chop ?
Re: My Sincere Gratitude To Our Nairaland Lawyer by tonyflez(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
Its always nice to See such recomendations and good comments...for me as a Property Agent....i have done lots of transactions with lawyer and if there is anything ve learnt from him is never to compromise and i emulate his style of work...above all ,honesty and deligence are my watch Word and i learnt from lawyer Matto...it has really worked for me....now i get recomendations from lots of Clients and referance from diff. Pple......90% of the ogombo deals were done by myself and lawyer...and thank God no one has gone sour...all glory to God....Thanks Matto...we will Do more...Call..... 08023642220,08168622052 for Property needed arround lekki,ajah,ogombo,songotedo etc......Or Email me at tonyflez@yahoo.com or flezproperties@gmail.com for more details.
Re: My Sincere Gratitude To Our Nairaland Lawyer by tonyflez(m): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
Its always nice to See such recomendations and good comments...for me as a Property Agent....i have done lots of transactions with lawyer and if there is anything ve learnt from him is never to compromise and i emulate his style of work...above all ,honesty and deligence are my watch Word and i learnt from lawyer Matto...it has really worked for me....now i get recomendations from lots of Clients and referance from diff. Pple......90% of the ogombo deals were done by myself and lawyer...and thank God no one has gone sour...all glory to God....Thanks Matto...we will Do more...Call..... 08023642220,08168622052 for Property needed arround lekki,ajah,ogombo,songotedo etc......Or Email me at tonyflez@yahoo.com or flezpropertieshgmail.com for more details.
Re: My Sincere Gratitude To Our Nairaland Lawyer by vicoloni(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2013
My own appreciation goes to the Law for putting one of my property adverts on front page recently. Even though a non nairalander bought it Vicoloni became a celebrity broker on NL.

His numerous well informed posts have also helped me tremendously.

Kudos.
Re: My Sincere Gratitude To Our Nairaland Lawyer by ikmoore2(m): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
Good day,

Please I have an issue with my Landlord who sent me quit notice via text message. Kindly confirm if the text as notice is valid and how many months notice am I entitled to for a yearly tenant.
Re: My Sincere Gratitude To Our Nairaland Lawyer by chiboy11(m): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
ik_moore2: Good day,

Please I have an issue with my Landlord who sent me quit notice via text message. Kindly confirm if the text as notice is valid and how many months notice am I entitled to for a yearly tenant.

ur case pass us here ooo, fight ur landlord wit bottle lol grin ,wel I dnt kno much about dat but quit notice shud neva b sent wit a text messg
Re: My Sincere Gratitude To Our Nairaland Lawyer by lawyer(m): 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
It's not a valid quit notice because it violates so many rules of a quit notice

Re: My Sincere Gratitude To Our Nairaland Lawyer by purplecircle: 11:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dear lawyer, ow much can one get land after ibeju please.
Re: My Sincere Gratitude To Our Nairaland Lawyer by Sammiejo: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2013
Bros Lawyer,
Please I need very cheap Land in the LFTZ. (2 plots)
Can you help?
Re: My Sincere Gratitude To Our Nairaland Lawyer by tonyflez(m): 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
Bros Lawyer,
Can you help?

you can call me on 08023642220, 08168622052 to help you look for a property with title there....most area at the free trade zone are committed.
Re: My Sincere Gratitude To Our Nairaland Lawyer by rakumiii(m): 9:59am On Dec 15, 2013
tonyflez: Bros Lawyer,
Can you help?

you can call me on 08023642220, 08168622052 to help you look for a property with title there....most area at the free trade zone are committed.

@Tonyflez...... Thanks for the conversation today concerning aquiring hectares of land in the lekki area. I got a lot of knowledge and information from you today. You gave me several pointers and advise to consider before venturing into that level of investment. I will ponder over your advice and come back with in a few months with a better plan.

Thanks again for the information.

(1) (Reply)

100hectares Of Land For Commuity Development In Kuje, Fct, Abuja / Steps To Take While Selling A Piece Of Land / 1 Plot Of Land @ginti Express Road Ikorodu Fenced With C Of O for commercial use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.