Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Access Bank Trainee Chucked After Training! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Trainee Chucked After Training! (7850 Views)

Citi Bank Trainee Test At Workforce / Get Job Placement After Training / Be Selfemployed In 3 Weeks After Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Trainee Chucked After Training! by pierremarc(m): 7:30am On Oct 30, 2007
wat do u guys feel about this situation. an access bank trainee was chucked after four months of trainin. why? because he failed his CPG(credit policy guide) exams. where do they expect him to start pickin up the pieces from? cry embarassed shocked angry
Re: Access Bank Trainee Chucked After Training! by sharpsharp: 7:58am On Oct 30, 2007
This is a sad story, My advice is that , life must go on, With life u can achieve what you want to achieve, God is showing you that the job aint meant for you, Wake up boy you will succeed,
Re: Access Bank Trainee Chucked After Training! by onydchic(f): 7:59am On Oct 30, 2007
sorry, but that's how they do, if you dont pass training, ur going nowhere in that bank. then again, same thing applies for gtb's 3-month training! It's ridiculous, but trust access bank isn't worth it. If you DO pas training, you'll have to sign a bond with them for 2 years!?
Re: Access Bank Trainee Chucked After Training! by awa(m): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2007
That's not the end of the tunnel for him. He should continue to look unto God the Author and Finisher of his Faith. To God be the glory as he stands a chance of getting another offer that he will make.
Re: Access Bank Trainee Chucked After Training! by Matured26(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2007
Sad but the truth is that maybe it wasn't meant for him in the first place.
God knows best brother. pls cheer up and just a word of advice for nairalanders.
When next you are fortunate to get into any training school, please read as if your whole life depends on it.
I'm wishing us all the very best.
Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Trainee Chucked After Training! by railfront(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2007
This concept is crazy,i was a victim of Gtbank trainin schl.I believe its a face in life,it makes you get stronger.I feel like commiting suicide initially,but thank God for his strength.Access bank is the worst of all these four banks;access,Gtbank,sterling,intercontinental that adpts these polices because of the signin of bonds for two years which implies,you can't move to another bank within two yrs.I'm doin fine now cos i've gotten over it.
Re: Access Bank Trainee Chucked After Training! by omena555(f): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2007
sad though, but its not the end of the world. if he doesnt work in access bank, he will work somewhere else. but he mustnt give up. life continues. its meant to make him stronger than he is now. cheer up pls.
Re: Access Bank Trainee Chucked After Training! by Omaricha: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2007
hi fellow landers, am now with fidelity bank. thanks be to God. our manager read a mail today sent to him by the MD that we the staff shud help bring in new pple. basically those with 2 1, engineering, computer, statastics, management and the rest. note that everyone now write the text, no more 4 2 1 only.wink
Re: Access Bank Trainee Chucked After Training! by Omaricha: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2007
hi fellow landers, am now with fidelity bank. thanks be to God. our manager read a mail today sent to him by the MD that we the staff shud help bring in new pple. basically those with 2 1, engineering, computer, statastics, management and the rest. note that everyone now write the text, no more 4 2 1 only.wink
Re: Access Bank Trainee Chucked After Training! by mayayi: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2007
wHAT DID YOU MEAN BY 421?
Re: Access Bank Trainee Chucked After Training! by Adanla(m): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2007
Omaricha fidelity, hurry
« #8 on: Today at 04:06:43 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi fellow landers, am now with fidelity bank. thanks be to God. our manager read a mail today sent to him by the MD that we the staff should help bring in new people. basically those with 2 1, engineering, computer, statastics, management and the rest. note that everyone now write the text, no more 4 2 1 only.

Pls Omaricha, how do I contact you on your post. I have a sister with 2.1 in Mathematics. Her CV is right here with me (softcopy) Pls I will appreciate your assistance. My mail is ajiboyesaheed@yahoo.com
Thanks and Best regards.
Re: Access Bank Trainee Chucked After Training! by posky48: 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2007
bros
i stay in lagos can i send my cv to u so u can submit there 4 me . my email add is posky48@yahoo.com
Re: Access Bank Trainee Chucked After Training! by oparahchux(m): 5:16am On Oct 31, 2007
Dear Omaricha,
Tnx 4 ur help. Pls may we get ur email add so we can send our CV to u 4 submission. My email is oparahchux@yahoo.com
Re: Access Bank Trainee Chucked After Training! by whiteroses(f): 3:47am On Nov 28, 2008
my God thats serious but God will help him i hope
Re: Access Bank Trainee Chucked After Training! by TOLSIS(f): 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2008
hi Omaricha,
please can i get your e-mail addy, so i can send my cv too, please this is my e-mail addy eroticmii@yahoo.com. thanks a lot.
Re: Access Bank Trainee Chucked After Training! by Saintp(m): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2008
i like fidelity bank, my email is saint2pp@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Trainee Chucked After Training! by Fredoh(m): 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ayya, this is serious, God will definitely make another way, he understands the pain you went through. As for me. I have met my two million. Naira customers search target, and they've even called my two friends for training school and. Promise to call me soo. I just hope and pray I will pass, cos I heard it is very very hard, in fact the hardest banking training school in the country!
Re: Access Bank Trainee Chucked After Training! by ritzytbabs(m): 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
Omaricha:

Please how can I forward my CV to you. Am an HND graduate with Lower Credit. Kindly respond please
Re: Access Bank Trainee Chucked After Training! by bigbravo: 3:19am On Jan 12, 2015
How do we send CV to u then,snd d email add
Re: Access Bank Trainee Chucked After Training! by ogwee: 8:37am On Jan 12, 2015
Please I finished with 2.1 too, engineering. ogwar.ameh@gmail.com. Thank You.
Re: Access Bank Trainee Chucked After Training! by owolabiza(m): 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
I also finished wit 21 statistics....... Pls send ur mail
Re: Access Bank Trainee Chucked After Training! by cletz991(m): 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
cletus1626@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Trainee Chucked After Training! by gmacnoms(m): 12:02am On Jan 13, 2015
Please, u people should check d date of dis post...... Befor askin for or sendin mails

(1) (Reply)

UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? / 3 Myths Derailing Job Seekers. / Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.