Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Lgas Affected By Emergency Rule Not Recieving Fed. Allocation: This Is Absurd! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lgas Affected By Emergency Rule Not Recieving Fed. Allocation: This Is Absurd! (669 Views)

Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto / Murray Bruce: A State That Can Survive Without Fed Allocation / Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lgas Affected By Emergency Rule Not Recieving Fed. Allocation: This Is Absurd! by 1luvkipsus: 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2012
I have been hearing over the news lately that the Local Govt.Areas affected by the emergency rule declared by the President have not been collecting their federal allocations.I see this development as very disturbing and highly unacceptable.If the existing political structures in the affected areas are not invalidated,one wonders,with the suspension of the monthly allocation,with what are they expected to run their offices,and more importantly pay workers‘ salaries?In as much as i support the emergency rule,though it has not completely stopped the excessiveness of BH,i want to urge the president to,as a matter of national interest,release the monthly allocations for the affected LGAs,otherwise we might be courting more trouble than we want to solve.A hungry man,they say,is an angry man.
Re: Lgas Affected By Emergency Rule Not Recieving Fed. Allocation: This Is Absurd! by Afam4eva(m): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2012
Someone has conered the money meant for this LGs. I don't know why everything must be seen as an opportunity to loot.

(1) (Reply)

Again!! EFCC Uncovers Another N9b Police Pension Fraud / Fans Of Biafra Liberation In Exile And Radio Biafra Meet Here / FG Hold Special Session For Dana Victims, What Happen To Lag/ IB Exp Way ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.