Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

What Will U Do If Ur Girlfriend Rejects Ur Marraige Proposal Live On Tv? ( Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If Ur Girlfriend Rejects Ur Marraige Proposal Live On Tv? ( Video (2376 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / Girlfriend Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because Diamond Ring Was Too Small / What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If Ur Girlfriend Rejects Ur Marraige Proposal Live On Tv? ( Video by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 20, 2012
Oh the unbearable, crippling, vomit inducing shame... Some poor guy had his heart and pride completely annihilated after his girlfriend rejected his marriage proposal live on TV.

The rejection took place a few days before Christmas (double ouch) at a University of California basketball game. During half time, people in the crowd were encouraged to smooch when the cutely named ‘mistletoe cam' was pointed at them.

Although when it landed on the guy in question, instead of leaning in for a kiss, he got down on one knee:

"I've been wanting to do this since the first day I met you," he vowed to his girlfriend.

However (gut-wrenchingly) his girlfriend's bemusement soon turned to misery as she shook her head and then fled the stadium in front of hundreds of fans and television viewers.

Nothing has been heard from the unfortunate bloke since his public shaming, however the youtube clip of his ordeal has notched up over 296,000 hits. Which means this poor bastard's chances of ever going to the supermarket in peace again are pretty slim

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1qJ7V9oC5Q[/flash]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=q1qJ7V9oC5Q
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Girlfriend Rejects Ur Marraige Proposal Live On Tv? ( Video by kiara11: 7:39am On Mar 20, 2012
omg.wish she just walked out with him and talked outside instead of running out on him. I feel the dude but hey 'to those who like publicity? this is as warning.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Girlfriend Rejects Ur Marraige Proposal Live On Tv? ( Video by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 20, 2012
The lady just murdered the guy
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Girlfriend Rejects Ur Marraige Proposal Live On Tv? ( Video by aleroo(f): 8:06am On Mar 20, 2012
Wow!!
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Girlfriend Rejects Ur Marraige Proposal Live On Tv? ( Video by Hardunnii(f): 8:24am On Mar 20, 2012
Serves him right......
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Girlfriend Rejects Ur Marraige Proposal Live On Tv? ( Video by DualCore1: 8:35am On Mar 20, 2012
Change the scenario to an episode of Punk'd.

Baby will you marry me?

erm. . . nnnnnnn

(before she talk the no finish, shout!)

You've just been punk'd! Wooohoooo
You seriously thought I was serious?!

Goto the back of the stadium and have a good cry then come back and tell her. . .

Baby but you fck up o, chei! angry

#damageControl
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Girlfriend Rejects Ur Marraige Proposal Live On Tv? ( Video by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 20, 2012
^^ grin grin
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Girlfriend Rejects Ur Marraige Proposal Live On Tv? ( Video by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 20, 2012
@OP
if a guy has the audacity to put his gal on the spot "like that", then he obviously already thought about the possibility of rejection, and therefore thats all on his sorry asss, he deserved what he got!
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Girlfriend Rejects Ur Marraige Proposal Live On Tv? ( Video by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
if a guy has the audacity to put his gal on the spot "like that", then he obviously already thought about the possibility of rejection, and therefore thats all on his sorry asss, he deserved what he got!

I dont think so
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Girlfriend Rejects Ur Marraige Proposal Live On Tv? ( Video by ronkebp(f): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2012
Dual Core: Change the scenario to an episode of Punk'd.

Baby will you marry me?

erm. . . nnnnnnn

(before she talk the no finish, shout!)

You've just been punk'd! Wooohoooo
You seriously thought I was serious?!

Goto the back of the stadium and have a good cry then come back and tell her. . .

Baby but you fck up o, chei! angry

#damageControl

lmao......
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Girlfriend Rejects Ur Marraige Proposal Live On Tv? ( Video by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2012
Nothing shakes me. I'd be cool as always. Plus, I always have a backup plan.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Girlfriend Rejects Ur Marraige Proposal Live On Tv? ( Video by jmoore(m): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2012
why should you even think about proposing in public? Those Hollywood movies are not real..
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Girlfriend Rejects Ur Marraige Proposal Live On Tv? ( Video by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2012
jmoore: why should you even think about proposing in public? Those Hollywood movies are not real..

It does happen
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Girlfriend Rejects Ur Marraige Proposal Live On Tv? ( Video by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP

Sometimes your comments don't make sense at all no vex "optional". WTF.

@Topic simply blame it on dude(s) who's tryna get married to a stranger in their bed simply because they told him "I love you baby" or mistake a sex partner to a soul mate. Stuff like this happens most of the times. I have seen worst on NBA,NFL and Baseball games.

What else other than cheer up with the smile of embarrassment, get ouch, aww and sorry facial expressions from bunch of single hotter looking chicks around who of course would wish they were the one and move on. The next girl ain't gonna be this lucky, he'd probably propose to her in the bathtub.

(1) (Reply)

. / Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? / Should women play Hard To Get.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.