Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID (12466 Views)

Nicki Minaj Plastic Booty May Explode If She Doesn’t Get A Refill (photo) / Dr Sid’s Brother, Andrew's Pre-Wedding Shoot (photos) / Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by silvernus0: 11:38am On Mar 20, 2012
who said don had no tone in d'bangs musik? Listen to d background suport tones in d bang's songz. Dbanj or dbang finks he has new levels by partyn wt d yankees bt wait till n*ggas kick his ass nd he wil run bk to mama ;Dwho said don had no tone in d'bangs musik? Listen to d background suport tones in d bang's songz. Dbanj or dbang finks he has new levels by partyn wt d yankees bt wait till n*ggas kick his ass nd he wil run bk to mama .hehehehe.....

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by scriptwizz: 11:58am On Mar 20, 2012
TRADEMARK: Anything fit cause the seperation buh na wa for you pple wey dey always think one way traffic.You no get broad mind at all. .Don Jazzy get nothing to offer the boy jare and the guy need another class,so what let him be Jare.8years na long long journey ,especially for the restless dude.The guy sef never talk,na all of una just dey insinuate SMH

TO BE SINCERE WITH YOU I DONT SEE ANY OUTSTANDING TALENT IN DBANJ. I VALUE THE OTHER GUYS IN THE LABEL MORE THAN HIM COS THEY HAVE THE TALENT AND NOT JUST STYLE. DBANJ ONLY GOT STYLE BUT NO TALENT. THEREFORE, THE MAN BEHIND HIS SUCCESS ALL THESE IS DON JAZZY, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. BUT THE FUTURE CAREER OF DBANJ WILL PROVE MY POINT.
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by scriptwizz: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2012
omar22:

What a load of dog poo Quincy Jones produced Michael Jackson first 3 album.. but Jacko severe all ties from quincy Jackson release another 3 album...

Dr Dre gave Snoop his first opportunity.... but he moved unto Deathrow, Timberland and Pharrel..

Don Jazzy is a producer... if he is that good let him go and pick another talent and turn him into a star like how great producers do. Remember Dbanj is was a rough diamond he just needed polishing...

WE ARE NOT SAYING THAT DBANJ SHLD NOT LEAVE DON JAZZY, BUT HE SHLD CURTAIL HIS PRIDE COS IT HAS NO BASE, WE ALL KNOW THE STORY. ALL THESE STARS YOU MENTIONED ARE WELL GROOMED AND TALENTED, PLS NOT IN THE CASE OF DBANJ, HE GOT NO TALENT BUT LIKES MAKING MOUTH.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by scriptwizz: 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2012
omar22:

Exactly.... The way people are going on you would think Don Jazzy was actually a singer / rapper!!! he is a PRODUCER!!!!!!!!!

Not his manager
not his marketer
he doesnt write dbanj's songs

He only produces the music! and they are so many producers around. beats cost as little as $5 online

I CAN BET YOU THAT THE BEST SONGS SUNG BY DBANJ WERE CO WRITTEN WITH DON JAZZY. DON JAZZY CANT SING BUT I SENSE SPECIAL MUSICAL TALENT IN HIM.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by donpeluchi(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2012
I wonder how some people can compare dbanj and tubaba. Tuface is in a different class for crying out loud!!!! Dbanj my butt!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by blackwall(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2012
scriptwizz:

MOST OF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE ISSUE AT STAKE. WHO BROUGHT UP DBANJ? WHO BRUSHED HIS POOR TALENT? ,MY FRIEND TILL TODAY DBANJ HAS NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER TO DO WHAT HE DID. BECAUSE HE IS GOING TO AFFECT HIS CAREER, JUST WATCH AND SEE.
2FACE ISSUE IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM DBANJ.
bros u just copied wots on my mind and paste it. Dbanj foq up no b small.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by Scarpon(m): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2012
remember what happened to ikechukwu when he left MOHITS. well d banje the lord is ur strength

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by makky(f): 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2012
Smh... Who ever compared 2face with banj? Of all places to go its d US where his mates like Banky & Ikechukwu ran away from so they wudnt waste and atlst their music wud be appreciated by their own ppl, n it is bn appreciated. Yes, Don J may not be a musician but the melody from his baritone voice makes the songs he adds them to melodious. Banj didnt make Wande coal's album sell, neither did he make Sid & Prince's albums make waves cos they r individual artists just caught up in a record called mo'hits. So if he leaves, music goes on nt like nsync or druhill. His music wnt do no one any good in US n Good Music will only waste his yrs n time n dump him afterwards.
Don J has ntn to loose as long as he kips making those beats & d rest kip waxing strong. Only time will tell what banj wud become but for now, let him wine, dine, club & get all d hos supplied to him till he drops an album or even a song.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by baslone: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2012
omar22:

He only produces the music! and they are so many producers around. beats cost as little as $5 online

Guy everything get grade abeg!

You think the Adeles, Beyonces, Lauryn Hills hit multiple Grammy Awards with $5 beat! You must be a joke!

Producers like Scott Storch, The Alchemist, Daz Dillinger, Neptunes, Jazze Pha etc will bust into tears with this your statement!

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by kingsrod: 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2012
moderattor: d'banj has left them for good, just like 2face left plantation boys.
They should wake up to that.
Its obvious d'banj has got new targets for his carreer and don jazzy wasnt meeting up with that.
Look at d'banj, thd most promising Nigerian musician.
In 3 years time, he would be a threat the chris yellow abi brown and their likes in the US.
The US should know that a kokomaster has come to town.
Oh, 2face is dulling me.

Dbanj being a threat to chris brown...lol...even if Obama endorse am e no fit happen...think beforoe u write sometimes na
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by Bodmas06: 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2012
scriptwizz:

I CAN BET YOU THAT THE BEST SONGS SUNG BY DBANJ WERE CO WRITTEN WITH DON JAZZY. DON JAZZY CANT SING BUT I SENSE SPECIAL MUSICAL TALENT IN HIM.
u were nt there so stop telin us wot u dnt knw.
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2012
titus3:

As a rule, I try not to, but this guy's talk just make me vex. Although freedom of expression is a right, hate speech is not.

Anyway, I apologise if I sounded rude, but it is this kind of thinking/talking that brings out the Nigerian in me grin

For cryin out loud,u didnt notin wrong...u didnt even use a curse word on him.u sed a simple truth.dont feel bad abt it
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by greedie1(f): 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2012
I really dnt care abt d'banj, i dislike him wit a passion (oh nd i tink all oda mohit crew r more talented dan him)....bt i dnt want anyone comparing him wit my 2face!! Ow can any sensible person tink he has any talent atall? Talkmore of bein more talented dan 2baba?

d guy is too dry nd pompous, nd he can never fit in 2face's shoes. Enuf of des pls

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by tboy1(m): 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2012
moderattor: d'banj has left them for good, just like 2face left plantation boys.
Its obvious d'banj has got new targets for his carreer and don jazzy wasnt meeting up with that.
In 3 years time, he would be a threat the chris yellow abi brown and their likes in the US.
Oh, 2face is dulling me.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by tboy1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2012
scriptwizz:

Add Wande Coal. D'banj = Wande + Don Jazzy
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by omar22(m): 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2012
WE ARE NOT SAYING THAT DBANJ SHLD NOT LEAVE DON JAZZY, BUT HE SHLD CURTAIL HIS PRIDE COS IT HAS NO BASE, WE ALL KNOW THE STORY. ALL THESE STARS YOU MENTIONED ARE WELL GROOMED AND TALENTED, PLS NOT IN THE CASE OF DBANJ, HE GOT NO TALENT BUT LIKES MAKING MOUTH.

Well if Don Jazzy was that good.. how come he hasnt unearth another gem?
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by jspac(m): 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2012
baslone:

You think the Adeles, Beyonces, Lauryn Hills hit multiple Grammy Awards with $5 beat! You must be a joke!

Producers like Scott Storch, The Alchemist, Daz Dillinger, Neptunes, Jazze Pha etc will bust into tears with this your statement!
Noah " 40 " Shebib
Dr Dre
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by omar22(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2012

Your missing the point..... Theirs a big difference between Beyonce walking up to Jigga and ask him to provide a beat to this song... but up and coming artist normally buy beats... P Square's beat to No one likes you!! I know who gave it to them for Free!!! (a Jamaican) They people people who only create beats to sell and not to produce music....

Go and read into Destiny Childs first single and ask where they got their beats from before Wycliff adjusted the speed of the beat...`

Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by scriptwizz: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2012
omar22:

Well if Don Jazzy was that good.. how come he hasnt unearth another gem?

WE HAVE NOT EVEN SEEN THE BEST OF WANDE COAL AND DR. SID YET? I THINK THESE TWO ARE THE BEST ACHIEVEMENT SO FAR BY DON JAZZY, AND MORE ARE COMING.
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by vokalguy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2012
Oh, 2face is dulling me.

Please say NO to drugs! But thanks for making me laugh though. Dbanj will be a threat in America? Ha! Goodluck with that
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by omar22(m): 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2012
WE HAVE NOT EVEN SEEN THE BEST OF WANDE COAL AND DR. SID YET? I THINK THESE TWO ARE THE BEST ACHIEVEMENT SO FAR BY DON JAZZY, AND MORE ARE COMING.

And why was that? Don Jazzy was concentrating on the golden goose!!!

Its like saying we never saw the best of Lil Kim, Craig Mack, 112, Total or Mase!! why because P Diddy concentrated on the NOTORIOUS BIG!!! his money making machine!!!

This is the chance, lets see Don Jazzy's magic on Wande Coal or Dr Sid!!!!

I would miss Don Jazzy in the background of Dbanj's video....
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by silvernus0: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2012
no hate for dbangy love him but he even acknoleges d name of 'don jazzzy again' in all his songz .even d oliva twist song he played to kanyne w.craige david ws doin wel in uk b4 p.diddy bought him ova to US nd since den wat? Wel lets see if d yankeez gat wat it takes to groom foreign artist. If d bang had brains he wld hv maitaind his mohit Nigerian konection dat made him who he is as a fallback through some sougt of agrement wit Mohitz.dat would hv givn him more rep in us but dispisn wat made him in oda to upgrad no folow . Dbang gat an outstandn voice nd stage presence duo. Wish em well.d boi is gat much fans in africa nd africa gat much populatn in d us .if new albums flups he wil make enough money 4 Good music on stage shows .now u see baba KENYE west is a more BUSINESS MAn.hehehehehe....
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by emsquare(m): 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2012
Na dem sabi!!!
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by latino1: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2012
no hate for dbangy love him but he even acknoleges d name of 'don jazzzy again' in all his songz .even d oliva twist song he played to kanyne w.craige david ws doin wel in uk b4 p.diddy bought him ova to US nd since den wat? Wel lets see if d yankeez gat wat it takes to groom foreign artist. If d slam had brains he wld hv maitaind his mohit Nigerian konection dat made him who he is as a fallback through some sougt of agrement wit Mohitz.dat would hv givn him more rep in us but dispisn wat made him in oda to upgrad no folow . Dbang gat an outstandn voice nd stage presence duo. Wish em well.d boi is gat much fans in africa nd africa gat much populatn in d us .if new albums flups he wil make enough money 4 Good music on stage shows .now u see baba KENYE west is a more BUSINESS MAn.hehehehehe....

U just said my mind bro... Kanye west see it large. too much money on his pocket...
I dont hate dbaji or Don jazzy either, but if dbaji said he dont want to stay with don jazzy again, i dont see any serious issue with that, he just feel his moving on and that is it. Don jazzy is a good producer, as long as he keep on doing his good work he will find someone better than dbanji, as we have too many talented artist all over in naija looking for just one opportunity to show their skills.
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by baslone: 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2012
omar22:

Your missing the point..... Theirs a big difference between Beyonce walking up to Jigga and ask him to provide a beat to this song... but up and coming artist normally buy beats... P Square's beat to No one likes you!! I know who gave it to them for Free!!! (a Jamaican) They people people who only create beats to sell and not to produce music....

Go and read into Destiny Childs first single and ask where they got their beats from before Wycliff adjusted the speed of the beat...`

Just did- Came up with Rob Fusari and Vincent Herbert

Fusari first worked with Britney Spears in 2003, on a track titled "Loves Suppose 2 Be".
Later in 2008, Fusari worked as the co-executive producer to Lady Gaga's Grammy winning debut album, The Fame.
He co-wrote and produced and is credited for five songs: "Paparazzi", "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich", "Again Again", "Brown Eyes" and "Disco Heaven". Fusari also produced and co-wrote, "Vanity", "Glitter & Grease", and "Retro Dance Freak"

Vincent Herbert has been the man in the background of many famous recording artists over the last 10 years, creating hits for Destiny’s Child, Michael Jackson, Jo Jo, Stevie Wonder and many more, including megastar Lady Gaga. When the 19-year old Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta decided to put all her effort in her music, she rejected Def Jam but got a new chance when her ex-boyfriend and co-writer Rob Fusari sent the songs he produced with her to Vincent, who was then a producer and record executive at Streamline records, an imprint of Interscope Records. This became the big breakthrough for young Lady Gaga, since she got the opportunity to write songs for artists such as the Pussycat Dolls, Fergie and Britney Spears. Gaga credits Herbert as the man who discovered her, saying “I really feel like we made pop history, and we’re going to keep doing it.”
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2012
Weselion.:
I can see his downfall,shey na oliver twist video oyibo man wan buy. D'banj your days of shaking bom bom is over.
Hey guy, are u cursing him or wat? Guy stop that i believe thats how God wanted it too be u guyz should pray 4 mohit's&dbanj 4 more upliftment!
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by Funsho(m): 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2012
ITS WANDEEEE COOOAAALLLLL!!!
here is the latest video from wande coal: http://funentertainmentworldwide..co.uk/2012/03/video-premiere-wande-coal-private-trips.html
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by scriptwizz: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2012
omar22:

And why was that? Don Jazzy was concentrating on the golden goose!!!

Its like saying we never saw the best of Lil Kim, Craig Mack, 112, Total or Mase!! why because P Diddy concentrated on the NOTORIOUS BIG!!! his money making machine!!!

This is the chance, lets see Don Jazzy's magic on Wande Coal or Dr Sid!!!!

I would miss Don Jazzy in the background of Dbanj's video....

YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN, DBANJ WAS THE GOLDEN GOOSE. BUT BECAUSE THE GOOSE WAS GOLDEN AND LAYS GOLDEN EGGS, HE PRIDES AWAY. I THINK HIS LEAVING IS GOOD SO WE CAN HAVE THE BEST PERFORMANCE OF WANDE COAL AND DR. SID. THEIR VOICE IS WHAT I LOVE.

BUT DONT FORGET EVEN THE GOLDEN GOOSE HAS A GOLDSMITH THAT CREATED IT.
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by scriptwizz: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2012
Bodmas06: u were nt there so stop telin us wot u dnt knw.

WELL NIGGA, AS A HARDCORE LISTENER OF GOOD MUSIC, I CAN TELL YOU THAT A SONG IS WRITTEN BY THE SINGER OR NOT. IM NOT REALLY INCLINED TO NAIJA MUSIC, BUT WITH MY ATTITUDE IN FOREIGN MUSIC, NAIJA MUSIC IS VERY EASY TO FOLLOW.

AT LEAST THESE GUYS ARE GOOD MUSIC WRITERS;

COBHAMS

DON JAZZY

BANKY W

FLAVOR

OMAWUMMI

KEFI

2FACE

FAZE

WANDE COAL (THIS GUY WRITES HIS MUSIC, I DONT THINK DON JAZZY HELPS HIM)

JUST TO MENTION A FEW. I MEAN THEY ARE JUST FEW THAT ARE GOOD IN NAIJA MUSIC INDUSTRY. THOUGH UNKNOWN TALENTS ARE YET UNTAPPED, LIKE MY KID BROTHER,
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by scriptwizz: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2012
latino :
no hate for dbangy love him but he even acknoleges d name of 'don jazzzy again' in all his songz .even d oliva twist song he played to kanyne w.craige david ws doin wel in uk b4 p.diddy bought him ova to US nd since den wat? Wel lets see if d yankeez gat wat it takes to groom foreign artist. If d slam had brains he wld hv maitaind his mohit Nigerian konection dat made him who he is as a fallback through some sougt of agrement wit Mohitz.dat would hv givn him more rep in us but dispisn wat made him in oda to upgrad no folow . Dbang gat an outstandn voice nd stage presence duo. Wish em well.d boi is gat much fans in africa nd africa gat much populatn in d us .if new albums flups he wil make enough money 4 Good music on stage shows .now u see baba KENYE west is a more BUSINESS MAn.hehehehehe....

U just said my mind bro... Kanye west see it large. too much money on his pocket...
I dont hate dbaji or Don jazzy either, but if dbaji said he dont want to stay with don jazzy again, i dont see any serious issue with that, he just feel his moving on and that is it. Don jazzy is a good producer, as long as he keep on doing his good work he will find someone better than dbanji, as we have too many talented artist all over in naija looking for just one opportunity to show their skills.

NO, WE ARE NOT AGAINST HIS MOVES, BUT HIS STATEMENT IS REALLY AGGRAVATING, HE SEEMS TO BE ON SOME CRACK OR WHAT. THE GUY SHLD MELLOW DOWN WITH EXCITEMENTS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanye And His Girlfriend Amber Rose At The Vmas / See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake / Markangel, Emmanuella And Denilson Igwe's Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.