Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

How Will It Sound If A Guy Wants You, But No Plan For Long-term Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will It Sound If A Guy Wants You, But No Plan For Long-term Relationship (1177 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will It Sound If A Guy Wants You, But No Plan For Long-term Relationship by skima(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2007
I have been thinking abt this for along time. girls wat will be your response if a guy says he like/love you but he has no plan for a long-term relationship, will you allow him to stay or just boot him off?
Re: How Will It Sound If A Guy Wants You, But No Plan For Long-term Relationship by skima(m): 10:59am On Oct 30, 2007
Personally, i dont think its a big deal. if you think you can cope or the guy is a person you'd like to go out with for the time being, and you can cope emotionally if he leaves, go on.

its free world.
Re: How Will It Sound If A Guy Wants You, But No Plan For Long-term Relationship by uchetobi(f): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2007
Depends on wat u want out of d relationship, its his right to ask and urs 2 say no
Re: How Will It Sound If A Guy Wants You, But No Plan For Long-term Relationship by skima(m): 11:29am On Oct 30, 2007
must all relationship be long-term if i may ask?
Re: How Will It Sound If A Guy Wants You, But No Plan For Long-term Relationship by efuah(f): 11:42am On Oct 30, 2007
skima:

must all relationship be long-term if i may ask?
no Sir. . . but like uchetobi said, it all depends on what u want from the relationship, i for instance wldn't go into any relationship just for the fun of it, naaaaah . . . that's not me, av never been there grin
Re: How Will It Sound If A Guy Wants You, But No Plan For Long-term Relationship by skima(m): 11:49am On Oct 30, 2007
hmm!
Re: How Will It Sound If A Guy Wants You, But No Plan For Long-term Relationship by Eaglebabe: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2009
This is serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Will It Sound If A Guy Wants You, But No Plan For Long-term Relationship by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2009
Not a chance, waste of time.
Re: How Will It Sound If A Guy Wants You, But No Plan For Long-term Relationship by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2009
as a man
i always tell women not to expect anything from me UNTIL we get to know each other. . . . . .
a person that plans long term relationships while they dont even know the person in front of them can only be bloody desperate.

people should go along and taste the water, see if they like each other and have the same views and goals for the future.

it takes time to really know someone and only thru spending time together will you know if they are IT.

on the other hand, if the guy says that he wants to get to know you first but only calls you at 3am to invite you over at his place then you should see through the BS and drop him like a bad rash.
Re: How Will It Sound If A Guy Wants You, But No Plan For Long-term Relationship by C2H5OH(f): 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2009
If you agree to it you know exactly what you're getting yourself into.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Official Even Without Verbal Commitment / Is Once A Cheater Really Always A Cheater? Or Does Situation Matter? / Nigeria Is Blessed With preety ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.