Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh (19826 Views)

Arunmah Oteh's Annual Working Assets are More Than Nigeria's / Senate Calls For Arunmah Oteh's Sack / FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by remmyz(m): 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2012
See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice for Ms. Arunmah
Oteh Chapman Large= N1,700
1 Classical Snail=N4,500
4 Lobster Bia…=N18,400
3 Fresh Crayfish =N13,500
1 Roast Pork Belly N4,000 and more

Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by Beaf: 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2012
That bill is not too special.
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by Callotti: 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2012
I sure would like to see how much a snail costs for GEJ or Sambo.
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by kunlekunle: 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2012
if she had to pay from her purse, her husband go don sack her
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by stepo707: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2012
Is this for one meal?
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by Pennywise(m): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2012
Is that a kind of Igbo lobster?
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by doctokwus: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2012
Are my eyes deceiving me or what:3 crayfish N13500,whc kind of crayfish are dey for God's sake

1 Like

Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by Callotti: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2012
lol
lol
lol
lol

The woman sabi chop beta food sha. Kei!!!
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by djustice: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2012
And what exactly is wrong with this bill? From the main courses consumed, it looks like at least 6 people sat to have this meal. If that's the case, I see nothing to shout about. At these sort of hotels (frankly, I'd never expect the DG of a body of the SEC to go below this standard. I even consider it a bit low for that sort of office to be honest, but it's the best available, so, what gives?), this sort of bill is normal. In fact, it even seems relatively inexpensive, to be honest. A meal for a minimum of 6 people at one of Nigeria's top hotels came to just over 91k? That's a minor miracle! Leave this woman alone. I don't see anything wrong with this bill. People are just fishing desperately for something to hang her with!
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by niddamugu(m): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2012
kunlekunle: if she had to pay from her purse, her husband go don sack her

she does not have a husband - "Ms". The Nigerian system demotes the reasoning faculty of a first class product to, even below, the level of a "pig".

1 Like

Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by jidody(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2012
No big deal. Its Transcorp Hilton and am sure she had guests that ate with her.

At least there is a receipt
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by dustydee: 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2012
And she has the guts to complain about corruption. Even aso rock does not spend that much on a person per meal( I believe)
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by dustydee: 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2012
jidody: No big deal. Its Transcorp Hilton and am sure she had guests that ate with her.

so she should feed her guests on taxpayers money?
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by lahips: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2012
first at foremost i couldnt stop laughing at the question about 3 fresh crayfish, on a lighter mood, how did this bill get out here, i hope it wont have some legal implications.
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by Callotti: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2012
20,000 Naira Salmon? grin
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by hefner: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2012
Whose money should she have spent for visitors that were probably official (that is if they were)? From the receipt, they were over 6 guests. The price is very reasonable for a Transcorp Hilton type price except you expect her to host official visitors at a mama put joint.

dustydee:
so she should feed her guests on taxpayers money?
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by freecocoa(f): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2012
doctokwus: Are my eyes deceiving me or what:3 crayfish N13500,whc kind of crayfish are dey for God's sake
grin grin grin,this got me rolling on the floor,my brother na oyinbo crayfish.cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by brainpulse: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2012
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mo gbe! AT a sitting? Ojigbijigbi, enough fart
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by pato2k2: 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2012
That dude(djustice) saying there is nothing wrong with the bill, is he high on something. Well this is Nigeria, govt money is free money. I wonder if her salary will support feeding like that for 30 days. Rubbish...

1 Like

Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by brainpulse: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2012
jidody: No big deal. Its Transcorp Hilton and am sure she had guests that ate with her.

I dont like primary school students that dont know what it takes to make and work for $1 comment here

1 Like

Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by Pakavy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2012
Beaf: That bill is not too special.
for just one cover and one meal bro?!
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by dare2think: 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2012
dustydee: And she has the guts to complain about corruption. Even aso rock does not spend that much on a person per meal( I believe)

Erm Erm!

Take 1 billion Naira and divide it by the president and Vice-president's families.
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by Pakavy(m): 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2012
niddamugu:

she does not have a husband - "Ms". The Nigerian system demotes the reasoning faculty of a first class product to, even below, the level of a "pig".
no wonder!!!i gues d guest was a sugar boy
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by kokoA(m): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2012
kunlekunle: if she had to pay from her purse, her husband go don sack her

Her husband don sack her tey tey.
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by djustice: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2012
pato2k2: That dude(djustice) saying there is nothing wrong with the bill, is he high on something. Well this is Nigeria, govt money is free money. I wonder if her salary will support feeding like that for 30 days. Rubbish...

Poverty of cash is one thing, but poverty of the mind is completely inexcusable. Like someone said earlier, would you have preferred she host her official guests at Sweet Sensation or KFC? What kind of sewage spilled into your brain exactly? If you cannot comprehend that at that level, you ALWAYS have to put your best foot forward, and you're a graduate, I fully agree with those that insist that the Nigerian public university system is a failure, since you're most likely a product. Odenson!

1 Like

Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2012
So where does the 850k per meal comes from ?
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by brainpulse: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2012
djustice: And what exactly is wrong with this bill? From the main courses consumed, it looks like at least 6 people sat to have this meal. If that's the case, I see nothing to shout about. At these sort of hotels (frankly, I'd never expect the DG of a body of the SEC to go below this standard. I even consider it a bit low for that sort of office to be honest, but it's the best available, so, what gives?), this sort of bill is normal. In fact, it even seems relatively inexpensive, to be honest. A meal for a minimum of 6 people at one of Nigeria's top hotels came to just over 91k? That's a minor miracle! Leave this woman alone. I don't see anything wrong with this bill. People are just fishing desperately for something to hang her with!

Don't come and prove big boy for us even when you are still in Ojuwoye mushin we all know even nursery school students. We are questioning the moral and justification, and the sense of being modest. People always living hypocritical life forming for us nonsense and ingredient.

2 Likes

Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by ariy(m): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2012
djustice: And what exactly is wrong with this bill? From the main courses consumed, it looks like at least 6 people sat to have this meal. If that's the case, I see nothing to shout about. At these sort of hotels (frankly, I'd never expect the DG of a body of the SEC to go below this standard. I even consider it a bit low for that sort of office to be honest, but it's the best available, so, what gives?), this sort of bill is normal. In fact, it even seems relatively inexpensive, to be honest. A meal for a minimum of 6 people at one of Nigeria's top hotels came to just over 91k? That's a minor miracle! Leave this woman alone. I don't see anything wrong with this bill. People are just fishing desperately for something to hang her with!

what is minimum wage in nigeria? and someone spent this at a sitting

3 Likes

Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by djustice: 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2012
pato2k2: That dude(djustice) saying there is nothing wrong with the bill, is he high on something. Well this is Nigeria, govt money is free money. I wonder if her salary will support feeding like that for 30 days. Rubbish...

Just imagine the Chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission in the US hosting potential Chinese investors at McDonalds.....YOU, sir, are evidently overdosed and high as a kite on kunu! What on earth are you on about? "Govt money is free money"? Which dirty hamlet did you just crawl out of? Just crawl back there and go an regale them with tales of your escapades at Mama Cass, Sweet Sensation and others. Bush man!

2 Likes

Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by nomshu(m): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2012
Naah d woman na cronic consumer.divert money, chop food in excess! she shul be arrested for proscution. is too much na
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by dustydee: 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2012
Nobody in his/her right sense will support this. She is meant to feed herself. That amount is too much for a public official to spend and retire or claim. If you want to host your friends do it from your pocket.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction / Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP / A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.