Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,461 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Help Pls;am Moving To Asaba And I Need Info - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Pls;am Moving To Asaba And I Need Info (3854 Views)

Asaba And Warri: The Two Capitals Of Delta State / 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria / Any Information About Flights From Lagos To Asaba & The Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pls;am Moving To Asaba And I Need Info by soulamanne(m): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2012
Hi guys.I ve got this new telco job that will take me to asaba.I would like info abt the city pls.on the parameters below

Cost of accomodation(a very good location)
Security
Relaxation
Transportation(would like to know if warri airport is very far)
And othr things u deem important.pls pple with ver good knowledge should help out
Re: Help Pls;am Moving To Asaba And I Need Info by OneNaija(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2012
I also plan to live there when I come to Nigeria. can someone please answer the poster Question. Thnx
Re: Help Pls;am Moving To Asaba And I Need Info by J20: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2012
soulamanne: Hi guys.I ve got this new telco job that will take me to asaba.I would like info abt the city pls.on the parameters below

Cost of accomodation(a very good location)
Security
Relaxation
Transportation(would like to know if warri airport is very far)
And othr things u deem important.pls pple with ver good knowledge should help out

The only help I can give now is to let you know that there is an airport in Asaba and Arik Air flies there. From Warri Airport to Asaba is about 90 minutes drive.
Re: Help Pls;am Moving To Asaba And I Need Info by soulamanne(m): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2012
^^^thanks bro.the info on asaba airport is important.lookin foward to more.
Re: Help Pls;am Moving To Asaba And I Need Info by shakers(m): 11:13am On Mar 22, 2012
@op,
Asaba is just a small quiet town mainly a civil service town( most people here work for the govt) though its the capital city of oil rich delta state, things are a little expensive but ok compare to a place like lagos or abuja,
budget btw 300-400k for a 3 bedroom flat in a very good area
Security is ok, only the big politicians and very big business men have to bother about the little kidnappings going on here and there lol,
Relaxation is ok but if you are coming from lagos just know that there is no party like the lagos party lol,
there is a functional airport here in asaba, Arik air and overland air flies in and out twice daily to and from abuja and lagos, thats the only available route for now....
i wish you a pleasant stay in Asaba.
you can holla here if you need more info
Re: Help Pls;am Moving To Asaba And I Need Info by soulamanne(m): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2012
^^^bruv!thanks a zillion.u are far too kind!u hit all I wanted to know.God bless u
Re: Help Pls;am Moving To Asaba And I Need Info by DereI(f): 7:59am On Jul 27, 2017
soulamanne:
^^^bruv!thanks a zillion.u are far too kind!u hit all I wanted to know.God bless u

So did you finally move? Just read this post

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Passport ,asked To Disvirgin It,pls.advise / For Nigeria-canadian Living In Ottawa / Nigeria Recorded 11,363 Road Accidents In 2016 — NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.