Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Another Beautiful Estate Coming Up In Lakwue, Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Another Beautiful Estate Coming Up In Lakwue, Lekki (1684 Views)

** Letting : Serviced 3 Bedroom Flat In A Beautiful Estate By Agungi Lekki ..** / Land4Sale In This Beautiful Estate (Adiva Plain Field Estate) / Twin Duplex For Sale In A Beautiful Estate(PIX)PRICE REDUCED-08023215587 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Beautiful Estate Coming Up In Lakwue, Lekki by staflex(m): 6:56am On Mar 21, 2012
for those who have been speculating to have a plot within a gated estate and at a very reasonable price, this is the opportunity for them. Great Vine estate is another milestone achievement from an individual who believ in quality. though very genuine, the price of a plot does not however reflect the quality of the place as it is very cheap. the 10 hectres sqms estate is being bought over by one of the banks in Nigeria. only 30 plots are available for grabs by lucky buyes. the design of the estate is wao. one good thing about having a plot here is that the property itself is a direct allocation from lagos State Government to the original owner of the estate. the layout of the estate has been approved by ministry of lands, lagos state. it is your choice if you want to grab this opportunity. like i said, only 30 plots left.a plot is 4.5 million naira for those interested, you can reach me on:
08025333986 and 07038401012. email staflexproperties@gmail.com
Re: Another Beautiful Estate Coming Up In Lakwue, Lekki by staflex(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2012
available
Re: Another Beautiful Estate Coming Up In Lakwue, Lekki by shopclue: 10:54am On Apr 19, 2012
staflex: for those who have been speculating to have a plot within a gated estate and at a very reasonable price, this is the opportunity for them. Great Vine estate is another milestone achievement from an individual who believ in quality. though very genuine, the price of a plot does not however reflect the quality of the place as it is very cheap. the 10 hectres sqms estate is being bought over by one of the banks in Nigeria. only 30 plots are available for grabs by lucky buyes. the design of the estate is wao. one good thing about having a plot here is that the property itself is a direct allocation from lagos State Government to the original owner of the estate. the layout of the estate has been approved by ministry of lands, lagos state. it is your choice if you want to grab this opportunity. like i said, only 30 plots left.a plot is 4.5 million naira for those interested, you can reach me on:
08025333986 and 07038401012. email staflexproperties@gmail.com

Not bad!

Can't believe I didn't make it to your office, am inside that ikota shopping complex almost daily. Will like to see this place when I get back to Lagos.
Re: Another Beautiful Estate Coming Up In Lakwue, Lekki by staflex(m): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2012
@ shopclue, will be waiting to receiving your majesty in my office. have a great stay out of lagos
Re: Another Beautiful Estate Coming Up In Lakwue, Lekki by shopclue: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2012
staflex: @ shopclue, will be waiting to receiving your majesty in my office. have a great stay out of lagos

Oga mi, make una no make my head swell like pawpaw now cheesy I never become majesty o. Abi "majesty" no be the thing wey I think e mean again? Make I check google.

Quote from here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majesty

In monarchies not following the European tradition, the head may be styled in English as "Majesty" whether or not he or she is formally titled "King" or "Queen", as is the case in certain countries and amongst certain peoples in Africa and Asia.

Quote from here: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/majesty
a. Royal dignity of bearing or aspect; grandeur.
b. Stately splendor; magnificence, as of style or character

Oga mi Staflex, I go take style dodge that one for now o! Because that one na very high level, my leg nefa reach dia! cheesy
Re: Another Beautiful Estate Coming Up In Lakwue, Lekki by mavee1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2012
Where is the estate located u put lakwue do you mean lakowe
Re: Another Beautiful Estate Coming Up In Lakwue, Lekki by staflex(m): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2012
@ mavee1, the estate is located @ Oribamwa, Lakowe.
Re: Another Beautiful Estate Coming Up In Lakwue, Lekki by shopclue: 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2012
Oga mi,

We should talk o, seriously. It's very urgent, I have to conclude something for some people, they won't leave me alone and opting out doesn't seem to be an option. Please work with me. It'll be lot of headache, but maybe you can handle "us" (them). wink

Skype?
Phone?

How do we begin?
Re: Another Beautiful Estate Coming Up In Lakwue, Lekki by staflex(m): 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2012
@ shopclue, my Honourable Shopclue, i am at your service. will be looking forward to working with u any day anytime.
my skype id is elisha.simon32, email simon@staflexproperty.com, mobile: 08025333986, 07038401012.
will be expecting you
Regards
Re: Another Beautiful Estate Coming Up In Lakwue, Lekki by shopclue: 9:04am On Apr 26, 2012
staflex: @ shopclue, my Honourable Shopclue, i am at your service. will be looking forward to working with u any day anytime.
my skype id is elisha.simon32, email simon@staflexproperty.com, mobile: 08025333986, 07038401012.
will be expecting you
Regards

Oga mi,

Thank you so much, I will call you make we talk. I know say you be "lekki kan, staflex kan"! grin grin grin

E se a dupe Sir for your support.
Re: Another Beautiful Estate Coming Up In Lakwue, Lekki by staflex(m): 9:29am On Apr 26, 2012
@ shopclue, u are very welcome
Re: Another Beautiful Estate Coming Up In Lakwue, Lekki by staflex(m): 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2012
available
Re: Another Beautiful Estate Coming Up In Lakwue, Lekki by shopclue: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2012
Sorry Oga mi not able to call as promised.

Oya make we talk now. Skype go dey better. But I go try first with $5 calling card. If we no conclude, make we come online.
Re: Another Beautiful Estate Coming Up In Lakwue, Lekki by staflex(m): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2012
@ shopclue, i am eagerly waiting to having a chat with you. it is my belief that we can do business together. i am always online. you can send your email address to me pls.
Re: Another Beautiful Estate Coming Up In Lakwue, Lekki by shopclue: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2012
staflex: @ shopclue, i am eagerly waiting to having a chat with you. it is my belief that we can do business together. i am always online. you can send your email address to me pls.

Nice talking to you Sir,

Have added you on skype already. Sorry for the delay earlier, it was Queen of (?) that engage me in conversation, that's why I couldn't call on time. But we were talking good things about the project sha. Can't complain.
Re: Another Beautiful Estate Coming Up In Lakwue, Lekki by staflex(m): 2:48am On Apr 28, 2012
@ shopclue, it was nice speaking with u earlier. will commence my job tomorrow. by His grace, you can always count on me to deliver.
regards
Re: Another Beautiful Estate Coming Up In Lakwue, Lekki by shopclue: 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2012
staflex: @ shopclue, it was nice speaking with u earlier. will commence my job tomorrow. by His grace, you can always count on me to deliver.
regards

Ok Sir, we will really look forward to the info. Thank you.
Re: Another Beautiful Estate Coming Up In Lakwue, Lekki by staflex(m): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2012
@ shopclue, could you pls forward me your email add so i could start sending some of the works i have done?
thanks
Re: Another Beautiful Estate Coming Up In Lakwue, Lekki by shopclue: 3:11am On May 01, 2012
staflex: @ shopclue, could you pls forward me your email add so i could start sending some of the works i have done?
thanks

Contact details:
Email: pinkequity.sales@gmail.com (if you need more pics, please use gmail)
Email: sales@pinkequity.com (official non picture information, please use this email)
Cell Lagos: 0810 815 6723(leave me a message or send me offer on my mtn, will receive it here but can't call you back. Will do when I get back to Lagos)
Cell U.S 215-869-7836
Magic Jack: 215-856-4105
Re: Another Beautiful Estate Coming Up In Lakwue, Lekki by shopclue: 4:21pm On May 01, 2012
Sir,

How are you making out? Please let me know at your earliest convenience.
Re: Another Beautiful Estate Coming Up In Lakwue, Lekki by Select(m): 7:33pm On May 01, 2012
Get in touch for the processing of your Building Plan Approvals and Titled Documents( C of O, Govs. Consent, Ratificatn Cases, Survey Plans, etc), within Lagos,Ogun and Abuja.
I work as a Town Planning Officer/Consultant with the Lagos State Govt.
My email addy is: select500@yahoo.com or via BB PIN- 3079A6DB
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

MINIFLAT @ IKOSI-KETU & SHANGISHA. #200K/ANNUM.. / Classy Cleaners / Exquisite Finished Houses/apartments In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.